TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo wth how come people just keep copping Infra's constantly and I'm still !$@%%!% dying for a pair here!!!!! aarghh that 2008 edt. better come out fastbefore I leave for vacation so I'm able to cop a pair.. damn I might even want to save up that money that I'm looking to spend right now and just get 2pairs of Infrareds once they drop. Has anyone perhaps got any exact release dates?

btw, SHERLOCK FOAMS: I usually really dislike 360 but those are probably one of the few I do tend to like.. looking real comfy too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by johngotty

northparkblind wrote:

PETEROCK1 wrote:

it's been awhile for me fam..........

eek.gif

Are those joints in stores, ie. readily available? I might end up w/a pair b/c that mesh is
pimp.gif
to me. Did they use the same dirt-attracting material on the midsole though?

wuz good w/ these.....i been all over lookin for none of the stores at the mall have these....are these limited er somethin?!??! thanx in advance

Hey everyone nice stuff all. Havent been on in awhile. How do these fit? Are they true to size? I basically wear a size 8 in all my air maxes. Also be onthe lookout for the buy/sell thread you size 8s. I am going to be getting rid of some of my stuff. Got a house and an engagement ring to buy.
laugh.gif

Cool stuff everyone. Not part of the team (yet), but just thought i would contribute. I've been wearing these for the past 2 weeks.
laugh.gif

Aaron - Dope Spiridons man... The "big box of goodies" shipped out yesterday... Should expect it around the 4th... Ill call you to reveal theglory!!!
Gasp - Those are killing me...

How are those Currents fitting? True to size for an Air Max 90?

Anyways, today, to go to the neighbors to get whooped on some NCAA on xbox... I never play video games!!!

Jake

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

thanks for the heads up, but i've still got my persian BWs somewhere!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I bet you have 05's .....
mad.gif
laugh.gif

anyways....lmao since when was hoa.s classic am1s in the 200 range !?!?!
smh.gif
at dudes

Hello AM FAM!

I bought these WMNS AM90:s last week at the Nike Factory Store outside of Stockholm, Sweden for 400 SEK (about $65). Retail was set at 1400 SEK (about $230).Sneakers are expensive over here, oh yes. A pair of shoes usually cost 1000 SEK (about $160), I´m glad that I´m going to visit NY later this year, so I can goinsane in the stores over there...

The only thing I know about these babies is that they propably were released in 2006-2007. I would appreciate if someone could hook me up with some info onthese.

Have a nice day, everybody!

/ G. Ackerson

Ackerson, Really nice pickup! Especially for that price seeing what these are going for lately (200+)
Any chance they had any more left?
glasses.gif

Aaron, Sick spiridon's, the best colourway in my opinion

Originally Posted by yungjojo9

Ackerson, Really nice pickup! Especially for that price seeing what these are going for lately (200+)
Any chance they had any more left?
glasses.gif
I bought the last pair of wmns sz 9.5 (normally I wear 9-9.5 mens). My toes hurt like h*** when I walk, especially in stairs and hills...but it´sworth it. I think I´ll remove the innersole, haha. They had some wmns 8 and smaller left in the shelves.

aren't those the women's HOA 90's...they're not going for 200+ ...only the infrareds. The women's color can still be found for $70 lol
smokin.gif

I've seen those go for 200 in larger sizes on ebay!
And Ackerson, yeah i bet those hurt your feet like crazy when you wear woman's colourways you should always go 1,5 size up. I made that mistake a couple ofyears back as well, i could've even get my feet in even if i tried
laugh.gif

eek.gif
...i didn't even look...200+
indifferent.gif
that's ******ed. I really don't like how am's are soooverpriced now. I say if you guys are looking for those women's HOA's ..just check stores i see them on the sale rack all the time

yungjojo9:

Yeah, I´ve got some other Nikes wmns sz 10.5, I think was living in denial when I bought the AM90:s, "they could fit, they will fít...they didn´treally fit". It´s like kids eating candy...you stop when it´s too late
laugh.gif

Over and out.

brickSB - Thanks for the info.

ucasta - Spiridons =
pimp.gif

Not a real attempt to pull a buy/sell move but I bought these in a size 12.5...

hrznh4.jpg

Since this is AM-Central, if somebody wants them for considerably less than the $145 I paid to have'em shipped over & sit deadstock in my closet
laugh.gif
, feel free to email me.

also not trying to pull a sell either but if anyone would like a 11.5 of those ^ I'm willing to let go too

just shoot me a mail or pm

write yourself a citation for posting a non-air max shoe
laugh.gif

i love those talarias
pimp.gif
i need to break mine out more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom