TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAN ~ np on the laser blues my friend
pimp.gif
and those talarias are too dope! good to see you posting again

started raining like crazy in Holland in the afternoon so I put on my Grapes to a friends

for all the people PMing me about pics for the crepe 90's. size 10, haha. (i know i said 10.5 earlier, my mistake
tongue.gif
)

my friend wants 165 shipped for these...

Somebody have any AM90s in a 12 they want to send down to San Antonio?!?!?! Or any other AM in a 13?!?!?! JEEZE!!! Those Crepes are nice... and at a steal of adeal!!!

Do not under estimate the power of a San Antonio Salvation Army... 1992 Air Analog $3.99....... plus tax...
p7020003kc9.jpg
[/URLa
Jake

Originally Posted by amsterdan

sup all

for today....

2m3lb0o.jpg
How are your Talaria's holding up? I just won a pair on Ebay and Im not sure if I wanna go through with the sale due to the fact they came out 11years ago...

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

We don't do page 2.

Laser Blue AM lights are now up on JD's website for anyone interested.
Anyone got a UK hookup for me on those?
nerd.gif

Good to see you in here recently Dan!

My AM pickups the past couple weeks, of which Book of One's were already seen when I wore them in Chi two weeks ago
tongue.gif
. Not much to most, but I'm happy with all three.

Book of One's / 03 Leather AM1 / Bacon 90's
36015fe056f1e6a8935046f3ba1c79241745dbb.pjpg

9bd25e6e45507f82e2fa4f343790e73b0197d83.pjpg

1a235630e4f65430f4f8e0baaf5361380d6a167.pjpg

f1735fbae2785d0efe09e50ea11a003d9a80dd6.pjpg

Have a good one FAMlay!!!

How are your Talaria's holding up? I just won a pair on Ebay and Im not sure if I wanna go through with the sale due to the fact they came out 11 years ago...

no biggie, realy... mine hold up perfectly... although i have to say they have been very well preserved and stored before they came into my possession.. but ingeneral it shouldnt be a problem....

^ Not bad for $100.......

Always the dope ta-eh in here!!!!

I need some of that Pork Fat, dope Bacon's Cor..............

Mic, I still gotta bunch of stuff for you, gotta put it together.

Peace.

Cris1.

nike-air-max-light-jd.jpg

how much is the top pair going for i think i found a spot in my that got them. also how much are the neon 95 going for.

Thanks Oli, Mike, and Cris. I'm happy with all three.

My birthday is tomorrow, and I get my present from my girlfriend tonight so I can wear them on my bday. Hint: There is no better AM to wear on my bday,Independence Day!

Pictures tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom