TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for today....

4hxgjp.jpg

recycled pic tho....

hey FAM I dunno who it was but someone posted a link of the AM90 Studio ID somewhere on the last couple of pages and I´ve been flipping through them for likehalf an hour and still can´t find it.. help pleaaseeeee?!

Hey Fam,

Corey - HBBD, great p/u's!

Aaron - Dope spiridons!

Dan - Nice pic.

Oli - Great selection.

Today.

Be well,
Jerrod

Originally Posted by brickSB

Tonight to a party...played rock band for the first time
smokin.gif

Rock Band = truly addicting. I'm nice with the game though.

Side note: Tell me an AM FAM member scored the Inf 90s in the B/S forum for $160 (They were an 8.5 -- I was too late!)

Originally Posted by Gskooo

hey FAM I dunno who it was but someone posted a link of the AM90 Studio ID somewhere on the last couple of pages and I´ve been flipping through them for like half an hour and still can´t find it.. help pleaaseeeee?!
page 18-19 of the Members Only ID in the Nike retro forum
edit
I made a pair last night...got a order number , but not an email confirming anything...so who knows...I dont know if they usually send an email for Ids as soonas you order...or if they wait untill the "build" part to send you an email

Ill keep ya informed

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

A lot of good stuff in the last few pages.

corey, good to see you happy with your AM1s.

Yeah Tibor, definitely know what you mean
wink.gif
... So happy you like them and appreciate them as much as I do bro.

Mike, you've been extremely active in the last few days my bruv. Hope your plans with Caroline and the house are coming along. Please send her my regards.

Kenya tailwind
2emihcz.jpg

nice pair!!!!

fabulous looking pair- designwise and colorwise...

these have to be comfy....

thnQ AJ

AmericanDream: NICE pickups for that kinda money.. just hate that neon laces flip on those Skulls tbh

and some nice Storms up there too!

longislandsneakerhead - Those are sick. They may look better with a little white though. Just something to think about.

wsup fam!!!

just giving a heads up....those thinking about the new infra's 90s (2008 release)....here is what I found (unless theres pics already in the retro forumthen nvm)....so judge yourself.......I don't know
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
2569z41.jpg

tafqjb.jpg

2qv70ic.jpg

5ysxu8.jpg

s1kx9u.jpg

16a8pac.jpg

peace....

It looks a little too rounded off... and the infra looks a little pastel... could be the contrast in the photo though...

hmm I don't know but I'm still gonna have to cop them seeing how I'm not getting very lucky finding a pair of 03's or 05'smy size for a reasonable price. Does anyone have a exact release date btw?? I'm so scared to miss out on them cause I am leaving for vacation toCroatia/Bosnia for like 5 weex next week + my budget is gonna be very low again because of this. Well I just hope they drop at some site like PYS at retailprice so I can order them and just send them up to a friends house who's gonna stay home.

and Warhawks are SICK imo.

Morning Fam, hope everyone's 4th was well. No 3rd degree burns or blown off fingers? I actually made it through and was quite nice. Anyhow, hope everyone has a nice week. Back to the grind.
324451414.jpg

and yes, I like warhawks as well. Anyone find me a size 10 or 10.5, it would be greatly appreciated.

Whats the alligator look like and the other one?

and I guess its not mesh right?

what is the toebox, ? leather? that sux man...I would cop some green ones if mesh was available.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

2569z41.jpg

From these initial pics, I would say the color almost looks dead on...to the OGs. Looking good so far, great shoe but a bit overrated in my book.
Fred -Great IDs (got them at an even better price)
pimp.gif
. I would call them"reverse neons"

sup fam.....quick post! anyone looking for pink pack AM1s?
i saw sizez 8.5 and up over the weekend for $40, but no small sizes
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom