TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve, needs to get ROBBED.

sorry buddy
laugh.gif

LAUNE, I want a sz 9.5!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

thanks Kuya Cris!

Well I am sure you guys saw that incredible auction on the bay...

Well it really wasn't what it was all "cracked" up to be... Almost every midsole was crumbling... Everything was too small but they are all firstrelease and great pieces of history... All sights to see and I will post more pics of them as they get cleaned up...

Below is the one pair that wasn't crumbling and actually fit me...

JAKE

^ Jake, all I can do is just shake my head. I'm sure you can imagine how many of us are extremely envious of you forstealing that lot
devil.gif
It sucks to hear that they aren't in the greatest shape tho, those Infrareds look like they are HURTING. Good stuff none theless, don't forget to share more pics when you get around to it!

M!ke

Nice pickup Jake, even though the condition of the shoes looked better on the auction. Maybe YOU should send these to the fools at the campus because itseems like the only samples they have left is the infrared 90's, 95's, and 1's.

Note to Nike- This is the stuff that made Air Max great.

Thanks Fred... I thought you would dig it... They are all a sight to behold though I tell you what...

Yeah the ones that are salvageable are the hybrids I was wearing and the 5 pairs of 93s that were in the bunch... (BUT, the only pair of somewhat NDS 93s thatwere in the bunch only came with the right foot... what kind of stuff is that!?!?! Basically there was 15 and a half pairs in the lot, not 16... but he said heis looking for the other one and was unaware it wasn't included and he will either refund some money or ship it to me...)

More pics will be posted soon though...

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Quick question for the AM FAM..

I got a pair of each of these, worn 3 times each, and come included with OG boxes, laces and sole inserts. They're in VERY good condition, but I'm moving into a new place soon and $$ is needed...

8zkwae.jpg

About how much is the going rate for these right now? I really don't wanna sell 'em, but I'm in a bind and these are probably the only shoes I have left to sell that might get me decent $. The Blue pair is 9.5W and the Red are 8.5.

^^^For the sport reds, I would say between $140-160, for the blues maybe a lil less $120-150. But hey, you might get more with these crazy gas, i mean AMprices nowadays...

About how much is the going rate for these right now? I really don't wanna sell 'em, but I'm in a bind and these are probably the only shoes I have left to sell that might get me decent $. The Blue pair is 9.5W and the Red are 8.5.

you really should try ebay. you might luck into one of those fluke auctions where the price just seems to rocket - especially from some of the europeanbuyers. good luck.

Fed-ex dropped these off while I was out.

These definitely crush the HOA's

Now I'm just 1 shoe away from completing my '03 family tree...

I would clean them up first then try ebay...chances are they will end up to someone in the Netherlands

Wow, look at the bubble on those bursts
eek.gif

Looks like it could just pop every second!
And that vintage lot is very impressive, too bad most of them are not wearable but i bet when clean they would make great display shoes

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Thanks Fred... I thought you would dig it... They are all a sight to behold though I tell you what...

Yeah the ones that are salvageable are the hybrids I was wearing and the 5 pairs of 93s that were in the bunch... (BUT, the only pair of somewhat NDS 93s that were in the bunch only came with the right foot... what kind of stuff is that!?!?! Basically there was 15 and a half pairs in the lot, not 16... but he said he is looking for the other one and was unaware it wasn't included and he will either refund some money or ship it to me...)

More pics will be posted soon though

some cleaning and uyou have a nice collection of vintage air max..df want to see some more pics!
nice hybrids..Which year are those?

13z5uky.jpg

eek.gif

now THATS a proper Air Max unit!!!!

im not really that into all white but ive wanted these since they dropped and i got them for $35 off of the 'bay.

nike-air-max-1-premium.jpg

smokin.gif

summer summer summer time!

Originally Posted by micmorales

I would clean them up first then try ebay...chances are they will end up to someone in the Netherlands
Yeah that's what I was probably gonna resort to. I hate to do it, but right now a house is a much bigger priority than shoes.
ohwell.gif

I searched and found DS pairs of the Sport Red's going for almost $200!
eek.gif
Considering I only paid $30 for mine, getting a fraction of that for mine is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by micmorales

Yeah that's what I was probably gonna resort to. I hate to do it, but right now a house is a much bigger priority than shoes.
ohwell.gif

I searched and found DS pairs of the Sport Red's going for almost $200!
eek.gif
Considering I only paid $30 for mine, getting a fraction of that for mine is ridiculous.

hey man, just a little advice... I'd wait a week or so before putting them up cuz I've got the HOAblue/white pair up right now and my reds are going up in the next day or so. I've seen the blue pair go between $170-250 in NDS condition. I'vereceived two $160+ offers so far and they've only been up the night. Good luck in whatever you decide to do tho!

M!ke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom