TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Just checked out whichwich.com.... Damn I'm hungry now. Also nice job on the sketch and on your choice in pic2 of course
wink.gif
Hope you two are doing well.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

my rage/anger always sets in when i see people with multiple air max infrareds, and the stupidity of myself for selling them about 2 years ago...-_- to myself

Do I even need to say it anymore? blehh

battleground03:
pimp.gif
Nav's, still fu**ing pissed I had to miss out onthat pair my size for just €50 a while ago
mad.gif

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

^bah, the new ostrich crap infras are not even worth mentioning (imho)

Mike, those grey Stabs are really no joke. I'd trade my first Foot Patroles (first release) for a pair of those. No matter how cheap they run.

Kevin, those pics >>> Cir-Cu-La-To-Ry-Col-Lap-Se

cheers FAM.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and Oli, get those grey Stabs man...u wont regret it..I just need the OG cw...cant believe I gave those to my cousin
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
@ Kev

Jake, good luck ...me and the Mrs are still looking...
frown.gif

i tear a little every time i open this thread. honestly, so much good stuff in here. i'll never have as much as you lot, but i'm happy with the littlei have.

2879388750_4cbbb74831.jpg

these for example
laugh.gif

Sup Fam!

Mic - nice to see u got those stabs!

Kev - Dope pics, what are those grey/neon 90's up there? ID's?

can someone assist with some info or pics on these 98's??....never seen 'em before and they look
pimp.gif
but the picture quality is horrible.

over the weekend for me(recycled pics)

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Kev - Dope pics, what are those grey/neon 90's up there? ID's?
yep. id's.
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

can someone assist with some info or pics on these 98's??....never seen 'em before and they look
pimp.gif
but the picture quality is horrible.
yes those 98's are very dope. i've seen them for sale in my size about 2 years ago. the color placement gives it the same feel as thevarsity red 95's and there is also a pair that is exactly the same except the red is replaced with a nice shade of blue. i regret passing on them.

^^damn i need to see those! i love the 98's! thanks Kev

some pics i found off google....i really wish nike would retro this AM model....
frown.gif

Sup. Nice stuff everyone. I just had a couple quick questions.
How much would a DS pair of Comet 95s go for?
And I was wondering if you guys knew how much these are worth in this condition? Thanks for the help!

^^^ Got my OG VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVNDS Comet 95s for $90 shipped with the card and crispy box... But I would have paid alot more for them if I had to... They werepretty much DS too...

As for the Safaris... I dont know, I wear a 13 so it is super rare to see a pair of those pass by... I would pay up to $350 for VVVVVNDS pair though...

jwdanklefs - Thanks for the info. Do you think DS comets are wearable? And i may be able to get the Safaris for like 185, good deal right?

Happy first day of fall Fam-lay!
Whew! Just got back from my trip to Grand Cayman, very cool island, avoided the hurricanes too...
Amazing stuff since I have been away, keep it up...

Wore these today to go pick up the new season of Entourage, need to catch up...
glasses.gif

smh.gif
im still scared to buy shoes off ebay... i cant tell the difference between fake and legit with AM since i just started getting into AM

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

jwdanklefs - Thanks for the info. Do you think DS comets are wearable? And i may be able to get the Safaris for like 185, good deal right?
Yeah I think $185 is an ok deal for Safaris... Box? Paper? Og laces? Gotta check the bottom too...

As for the Comets... I have worn them once and they did NOT break/crumble yet... I won't say they won't though...

Did they ever retro the Comet???

Jake

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Yeah I think $185 is an ok deal for Safaris... Box? Paper? Og laces? Gotta check the bottom too...

As for the Comets... I have worn them once and they did NOT break/crumble yet... I won't say they won't though...

Jake
They come in box with laces. What do you mean check the bottom? The guy will do 190, you think I could resell them for that much if I don'tlike them in person?

Battleground03 - Those are very nice!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Jake
They come in box with laces. What do you mean check the bottom? The guy will do 190, you think I could resell them for that much if I don't like them in person?

Battleground03 - Those are very nice!
No No... lol I was just saying they came w/ all the OG stuff... As for the bottoms, I was just saying check the soles for wear and tear...

I know I would pay $190 for the Safaris, lets put it that way...

Those AM98s look
pimp.gif

The "gundam" colorway, the varsity red one and the black posted above me...I just wished they would turn up more often.

The wavy lines, the lop-sided Airmax logo, the curves...I love the aggressive design this shoe has.

^iono...that "aggressive" design you speak of, is just too much for me, sorry lol

i would have to say no to 98s unfortunately...

Not part of the team but have some info that mill make some of u guys happy with whats releasing next year
coming through with pic later on today

Originally Posted by KingWonder

Not part of the team but have some info that mill make some of u guys happy with whats releasing next year
coming through with pic later on today

71d25a560dc735a081f6dd2472aa0c08ec4c107.jpg

The anticipation builds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom