TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup Fam!

Chris - Love the comets
Brian - one day the retro will come...
tired.gif

Not part of the team but have some info that mill make some of u guys happy with whats releasing next year
coming through with pic later on today

Good afternoon fam, finally found my structures yesterady after piles of boxes and a couple of months searching. To have coffee with the Mrs and little one.
335731858.jpg

rofl.. how can some1 lose a pair of Blue Toe Strucs?? I've been watching mine for like every day since I got em
nerd.gif

nice structures fred. I am actually wearing sneakers today to work, I'll post what I am wearing later today...

Originally Posted by Gskooo

rofl.. how can some1 lose a pair of Blue Toe Strucs?? I've been watching mine for like every day since I got em
nerd.gif

This particular were hiding behind my LeBrons. Plus you haven't seen this room. It's like the Bermuda Triangle.

Originally Posted by T21D

nerd.gif

This particular were hiding behind my LeBrons. Plus you haven't seen this room. It's like the Bermuda Triangle.

Believe T21D when he says he lost them. Sneakers everywhere....He needs a catalogue system set up for his sneakers.

Originally Posted by ucasta

nerd.gif

Believe T21D when he says he lost them. Sneakers everywhere....He needs a catalogue system set up for his sneakers.
haha okay then, I'll buy it
wink.gif
have we ever posted a collection post in that case T21D?

Originally Posted by KingWonder

Not part of the team but have some info that mill make some of u guys happy with whats releasing next year
coming through with pic later on today

I've heard some very interesting things are re-releasing in spring 09. I hope to see pics confirming these rumors...

wsup fam!!!

pretty dope stuff....especially after 500 pages!!!! wayyy too much to mention
happy.gif
keep it up...

09' should be interesting to some extent ....
grin.gif

new sig check.....waiting in the mail....

dsp_100_2736_1221595449.jpg

just picked up these samples for the wife, mislabeled auctions on ebay ftw! lol

edit: nobody bidded, they ended for 9.99...not too bad!

Good afternoon fam, finally found my structures yesterady after piles of boxes and a couple of months searching. To have coffee with the Mrs and little one.
335731858.jpg

T21D where did you get these? ive been looking on ebay for a 10.5 but never any luck

great stuff everyone, i really need to start posting more

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Brian - one day the retro will come...
tired.gif
I wish I were a celebrity with a ridiculous amount of pull and sway at Nike. I could just walk into the Nike campus, point at any unsuspectingemployee, and tell them "Yo! Make me an Air Max 98!" and they'd do it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by avngrguild

I've heard some very interesting things are re-releasing in spring 09. I hope to see pics confirming these rumors...

Well, what have you heard, spill you guts!

if 98's got retroed i would go bankrupt....but i would probably be upset about the size of the bubble and quality...so not sure if hearing of a possibleretro will be good or bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom