TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Well, what have you heard, spill you guts!

Well, I certainly didn't want to create any false hype. However, I've heard from a reliable source that there are catalog pics of the safety orange,crystal blue or laser blue, and yellow AM95 gradient's set to release spring 09. I was hoping to see some pics confirming this. Until more concrete infomaterializes I would just take it as a rumor at this point.

Nice comet's and crystals on this pg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Well, I certainly didn't want to create any false hype. However, I've heard from a reliable source that there are catalog pics of the safety orange, crystal blue or laser blue, and yellow AM95 gradient's set to release spring 09. I was hoping to see some pics confirming this. Until more concrete info materializes I would just take it as a rumor at this point.
Now that you mention it, I do remember someone alluding to safety oranges coming back out...good to see that someone else has heard similarrumors.

Either way, this is how I feel:

yankees3.jpg

And I will say it's good that these are coming back out. Pairs from 1999 are either hard to find or unwearable because of the midsoles deteriorating overtime. Nike better not try and get cute by butchering colors...these better look exactly like their original counterparts.

that would be so damn dope if those release. small bubble, big bubble - i don't give a flying foosball. just release them and hopefully i will be able tograb at least one of each color. it's depressing to have those crumble on me. imma prolly rock my last pair of safety oranges this week and cross myfingers that they don't crumble. am95's are my favorite shoe but the good ones are so damn delicate.

95's look good enough for me. i'm down for at least 1 pair of each.

i like the terra 90's. seen them in person but they were too expensive even with my discount.

KingWonder - thanks for sharing those pics of the 95's. I will definitely pick up at least one pair of each as well.

btw, I do like those Terra 90's, but there is a sample sz 9 on FC that is even better in my opinion. I'm hopeful that they drop this charcoal grey cwsoon...

air_max_terra_90_grey.jpg

That's great news on those 95's, keep it going Nike.....give us some comets.....slates.....heck.....retro the whole gradient line! LOL

Fresh waters should be in March I think and the Team Orange are April. They go back to back months. Some nice other Air Max 1's and 90's with MESH willbe coming out in the Spring/Summer too.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Fresh water? Team orange?? Why does the swoosh have to have an outline?

To look out for the OG collectors /Gentry

As for the colors being different...I suppose "Fresh Water" and "Team Orange" are colors for other shoes Nike is coming out. Rather thaninvest money to make multiple colors of the same shade, just release everything in the same color...?

These do look good...

Whats goin on fam? My fish eye just came in today... Still figuring out the ins and outs of this camera... A few test shots...
Ginger...

Wendy's

Evos today...

Good looking out w/ the 95 release info... Thanks again guys...

Jake

Thanks for the compliments on the Crystals.

The new 95s are looking preetty good. At least 1 of each colorway for collections sake.

Thanks for the pics and info.

nubuck/suede grey gradiant+accent color+black midsole=can't lose nike

thanks for not turning into JB and putting out crap

i can DEF. do with the outline swoosh...it's no biggie, not like they put the stupid stripes through the lace hoops....

Hey fam. Not a member, pretty new to NT, but been lurking for a while. Best thread out there!

Got these in the mail today and wanted to share:

f_huaracheligm_8b4a490.jpg

Got a pair of the grey and a pair of the black Beam Huarache Lights on the way as well. That's me done for a while...

*edit* Btw, what news you guys got on 1s or 90s for next year? The AM1 releases of late have been really disappointing.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

^You are forgetting most importantly POOLS!

Just stopping through to say "Whatup FAM!"

YES!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how could i forget?....*slaps myself*
laugh.gif

Jake - nice pics with the new cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom