TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^look legit to me

can anybody tell me if these are wearable or will the midsole crumble?

2ekt6kp.jpg

19nqxu.jpg
UNTOLD TRUTH AIR MAX 1 FOR SALE

mic: i'm good man, hope you can say the same!
lex: dope pick ups, i've never seen either of those before
seb: nice pics and pick ups!
chr1s: i would put 3 pounds. i sold sz 11 sea crystals to a guy in france i think and put 3 pounds...a week later usps returned them to me for 'insufficient funds' because i underestimated the weight.
kbizzle

TEAM AMFAM

these just came in and i like them ALOT

4t581s.jpg

11j6dys.jpg

kind of hard to tell but the nike air logo in the back is CERISE.

2j2vj3m.jpg
Team AM (iD) FAMOur colorways are betterFinders Keepers...

Those are some dope IDs. Black midsole gave it that :pimp:
pimp.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Crizzy,

the quality is above decent but below excellent. the leather quality is identical to other smooth leather max 1's that have come out in the last year or so. its not tumbled leather, but its not pleather either.

other items of note:

- i thought the liner was going to be leather but its not. its like a meshy type material that is different from the fabric liner of the mesh base max 1's.
- new sock design. a tonal black on black "Nike ID Air Max" screen print.
- no more "suede" shoe bag. now there is nikeid tissued paper in the box.

as far as the Cerise color goes, my camera is terrible so i cant really get a good pic of it. its basically a very HOT pink. its an awsome accent color that really pops, glad i used it on the back.

oh, and my camera cant really get the true color of the Deep Red base. the pics make it look slightly pink, but it really is a dark red, almost Cordovan color.

ps - peeps who are not doing a pair cuz they are leather are missing out bigtime. im gonna wear these into the ground. cant wait to crease them up. 8)
glasses.gif
Team AM (iD) FAMOur colorways are betterFinders Keepers...

ok, so i've asked twice and nobody here has an answer for me? are those 95s wearable? i don't mean to sound whiny, but it seems like the only people that get responses are those of you who know each other. so much for "it's all love" this isn't the first time i've come here for help and not gotten any.

well...the people who would know that havent been posting much (ie. Tibor, Oli, Dan..etc). So the reason you are not getting answers ..atleast from me...is because we dont know :smile:
smile.gif
sorry youve been over looked we will be sure to answer your questions more swiftly in the future :wink:
wink.gif
TEAMAMFAM

ww you pulled it off with the new id pallette!! good job..... im gunna give it a try
"No Risk, No reward"

TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM

"Rider of the white powder, picker of the fire flowers, spit hot fire like Dylon on Chappelle's skit"​

easy tiger. i have "broken" 2 pairs of 95's over the past year - safety oranges and pools - both from around the same time. you gotta take into account that i'm a fatass and i dont baby my shoes though. both have had the sole delaminate and all the rubber underneath and around the air unit comepletely powder and crumble. i'd post pics but i took them off my photo account and i wont be home until late tomorrow night. my advice is to baby them if you're fat and rock 'em hard if you're a stick. in between if you're in between. how do you know if you're too fat? you breathe harder bending over to pick up the newpaper.

btw i'm on a back-up sn :nerd:
nerd.gif
it's better than safe. it's death proof.

thanks for the info. sorry for complaining, but i was kinda in a hurry to try to get these before someone else does. guess i'll take my chances w/ em even though i'm around 220lb. will "babying" them really help or will it just delay the inevitable?

whats good fam.

cincyb: nice id's
mheftman: dope color placement! man, i was really dissapointed in the changes to the am 87/90 id lineup. the colorways are dope but the materials...i'm on the fence!
theemcee: just like jdocs said, i would help but i don't know!

on another note: anyone else waiting for nikeid to do a members only 87? they've done the 95's and 97's, but i would think they'd have the 87's up next...or even better bw's, but thats just wishful thinking

on another 'nother note: i picked up some oktoberfest ltd 2's. i'm impressed with the materials/leather used and the SIMPLE :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM AMFAM

Hey all,

Thread was moving slooooowwww yesterday.

Mheftman :wink:
wink.gif
. I like the color selection as well as the improved placement choices. Allows for monotone colored kicks and the ability to stick to more traditional placement patterns.

Adobo :smokin
smokin.gif
from some angles and like a bread box from others.What is that little white shoe next to your cookie? I love it when shoes come w/ extra goodies. BTW, don't eat it remember Nike's quality control!

Theemcee - Don't know either. Have heard that anything post-'97 is pretty safe. However, you must give consideration to the weather conditions to which the shoes were previously subjected. Which could either spead up or slow down deteriation.

Be well,
RnDm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom