TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya its true it has been really quiet here lately..havent seen our Sheriff around in a long while :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMAMFAM

Can anyone suggest online spots for me to find AM 1's in size 7? I check the usual spots like FCNY, FCLA, ebay, caliroots, pys, Rif, solestop. It's really hard to find them in my size though and I was hoping that maybe someone can share some sites with me I might not be aware of, thanks in advance.

James, all good over here. enjoying every day off, hating every day at work..
glasses.gif
... nah, it's not that serious.

Mr.Bizzle, please check your pm.

some canvas on my toebox today.
safariatmosam1lx7.jpg

cheers NT!
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

I saw a dude playing street soccer in his safari Am1s yesterday
same dude does the same to his Vios....love it.

good nite ya'll
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

Quote:
kinda quiet here lately....maybe I should start wearing AM1s again?!
it off with some Ben Drury's w/ a matching shirt. haha!

cincy - I like how the altitude green's turned out

Warren
TEAMAMFAM
JuKeBox

Hey,

I said to myself that my next post would be w/ pic..., but Battleground :wink:
wink.gif

Oli :smile:
smile.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif

KB - Thanks for the pics!

Mic - I love seeing ppl abuse heat!

Evening,
RnDm

I as well never get my ?'s answered in here, my last attempt.

Can anyone suggest online spots for me to find AM 1's in size 7? I check the usual spots like FCNY, FCLA, ebay, caliroots, pys, Rif, solestop. It's really hard to find them in my size though and I was hoping that maybe someone can share some sites with me I might not be aware of, thanks in advance.
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
10 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Busch​

^ you can try Sneakerhead.com, cant really think of any others right now.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

one of my friends also looks for size 6-7 AM1s and he cant find anything anywhere..except the places you mentioned..have you tried all the different ebays ? .de .co.uk .ca etc..
TEAMAMFAM

The thread has been slow so here are a few pics. Wore the 95s last week, ad the lights today.

47b7ce31b3127ccebe6c577dd22100000026100BasWbJu0Ysa

47b7ce31b3127ccebe6c5760530c00000026100BasWbJu0Ysa

47b7ce31b3127ccebe6c5754533800000026100BasWbJu0Ysa

47b7ce31b3127ccebe6c5746532a00000026100BasWbJu0Ysa
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::TheRiza27::.​

whats up fam, i missed alot of great stuff, i finally got time off from work and the wife had no school so we went on a mini vacation to the city we live in, we didnt do anything interesting we just stayed in a nice hotel and chilled, it was great and i got the time off i needed...i missed so much i cant begin to talk about all the great stuff in the previous pages so, keep it up fam, ohh yeah and i wore my pink flashes the whole time and the team am fam viotech tee, i will post pics once i finish up loading all the pics off of the wife and is new camera...good night fam
TEAM AM FAM

^ nice safaris, Oli!

Fam: Have been busy - just want to say hi... let me share some pics for the fam...
sig_bg4.gif

sig_bg3.gif

Oh, I did wear the white ones these couple of days...
sig_bg2.gif

And just for you Mike, again. ;-)
sig_bg2.gif

Peace, Fam! Have a good one.
--- TEAM AM FAM ---​

^ Damn it Steve!!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
13-13.5 please!!!!!!

** walks to bathroom to change underwear after looking at Steve's pic of the Grape AM1s.**

Nelson: >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
Dont even get me started...we could be 4-1 with wins over then #10 Ohio State and #1 USC if it werent for stupid @#%$ dropped punts or kick offs at the worse possable times. @#%$!!!!!! I was so damn ready to storm the field and rip the goal posts down at the USC game. Now I hope Cal keeps winning and LSU loses before Cal comes to town so we get another shot at a #1.

Finally being a student at UW has added so much extra stress on my body and I'm not even talking about the academic aspect of school. :lol:
laugh.gif

Rest of the team: Keep it up I hope to contribute alot more like I have in the past, but ya'll have been holding it down without me. Keep doing your thing people.

Have a good one everybody. :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

Wadup Fam,

I have a request to make to any US fam members.
I'll be making a trip to Vegas in about 4 weeks and i would like to get a pair of ID's shipped to the hotel i will be stayin at. However, i cannot order from the US site because i am not a US resident. I was thinking about getting it shipped to my home as well but it would be a difference of about 40-50 eur.
So if anyone could be so nice as to ID me a pair and get it shipped to Vegas i would really appreciate it. I can paypal the money ASAP. If anyone can help me email me at: [email protected]
*Did this make any sense to someone? :lol:
laugh.gif
teAMfam

sucks they took the light green color off the AM90 iDs..

oh well, off to singapore next week to search for older maxes.. i know they're there, the hard part will be finding the size.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom