TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
img0709ab0.jpg

Team AM FAM

Morning,

Get to go in to work late :D
happy.gif

To get coffee: Recycled pic, but same outfit :wow:
embarassed.gif
wrl47c.jpg
Slingman - Great shoes, great pics!

Have a good day,
RnDm

just catching on the last few pages since i've been off for a while

theemcee0: there is really no answer to that question. if you have a shoe of that age then there is always a risk that it will crumble the first time. i heard from a few people that their 98 am95 have collapsed. in other cases i know that they can be worn without any problem. as far as i can say it's really a matter of how they have been stored (humidity in a first instance). personally when i know that i can get such a pair i don't hesitate, but i'm aware of the fact that they might die on me the first time i put them on. if you had really good midsole close-ups maybe there is a chance to see something. but not with the pics you have posted.

one more thing ... when you post up questions in here please try to be nice and friendly. there is no reason for pushing it and complaining that you don't get any answer. to be honest i think its somehow a silly question because the only way to judge it is to hold the shoe and look at the midsole closely. anyway ... second thing is a lot of people come here and ask questions. and a lot of fam members take the time to answer them. in my case i can say that i have helped a lot of people with air max related stuff throughout the last months. and in many cases you don't even get a pm back saying "thanks" or anything like that. really i don't want to hate around. but people need to keep this in mind ...

sorry fam for the long babble
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...​

TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

Tibor, u always welcome to "babble" lol

hope all is well man, Me and caroline are enjoying the last days of bright sunshine in AMsterdam!

and indeed...we are NOT obligated to answer every damn question folks ask. TeAMFam is a group
of people who love AMs. Thats true, but try to do your own research first. It will help you become
AM wise! lol...now im babbling!

we all started somewhere...enjoy your day ya'll!

thanks,

TeAMFam.
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

I need those royal AM Lights >:
mad.gif
, and the teal ones too >:
mad.gif

Can anyone help a brotha out with a sz9? :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::TheRiza27::.​

Euro Am-Fammers!

Its FlintGrey......I hail from Chicago, IL/USA.....but I will be in Greece the next 8 days. Any suggestions for shoe shops/night life in Athens or Crete? Email me at [email protected]. I'll post pickups when I am back....peace!

team am fam / team vintage [email protected]
myspace.com/flintgreynt

is that infrared on the 95's? to me they look aight i guess ... seems like they could have been better. all black laceloops maybe? something is off about those green am lights also ... i still kinda like both of those though - probably not enough to drop retail though.
VAN
HALEN​

curry am1 to match season and the nature

am1dkcurrywhitewheatsptfr9.jpg
>:
mad.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...
TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

Quote:
is that infrared on the 95's? to me they look aight i guess ... seems like they could have been better. all black laceloops maybe? something is off about those green am lights also ... i still kinda like both of those though - probably not enough to drop retail though.
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

Quote:
I think the leather mudguard is what makes the AMLights look "off" in that pic.

bingo! you're right. also, if the light green was a little lighter and more vibrant it would have also been better. i really need to see those 95's in person. while the smaller air units have not bothered me so much in the past, they really look bad with such a bright color against an all white midsole. retail price is still a no-go for me on those.
VAN
HALEN​

I hate the smaller air bubbles on the AM95s as much as you, kevin2nd, but when I saw the hot lava AM95s the first time I was like "@#%$ that, i need those NOW"

And yea, hot lava does look real close to infrared
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"​
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

int0thedark -- thank you so much for blessing us with your pics! I used one of them as my cell phone background.

24l0d91.jpg

As for my own pickups, this was a LOOOONG time coming, but the threat of the colors/materials changing made me pull the trigger.

xgfn2d.jpg

ibxdgi.jpg

Should be here right around my birthday in November!

FINALLY!!!! after 2 weeks of wait... these finally came in! i know a lot of people made these, but i loves these!
1zyzpcn.png
:b
tongue.gif

2ih5y5c.jpg
:wink:
wink.gif

Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

Ronnie! kumusta na pare?????

Tibor..I would love to go someday...last time I went skiing, I broke my foot..lol and those Curry am1s are freakin fresh!

Jonas, mag ik mee? gaat het een beetje met je rug?

Kuya Cris, that was a Cris1 X Ecdocs collabo right? nice!

BTW, can anyone help me out with those silver FinishLine AM97s for cheap?
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

wsup fam!!!

thought I'd share some kashima 95s from pickup.. :\
ohwell.gif
anyone have some golden league 360s so it can have a playmate :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
2088h8y.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMAMFAMxTEAM STUY (n1ke drawer | proFRESH | quWESTlove | widmarkLESnyc)my money goes to nike .... if that matters...
Wanted: 7 DS mita am95s or atmos am95s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom