TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^is that for the homies denim?
recent pickups, exscuse the NB and jordans
08 infra, 02 MX, Colette 90's, 04 wmns am1, 3M 90's

02 MX is so much nicer than the other retros. finally completed the retro set

that 3M on those currents are making me consider some ID's.....
nerd.gif

^ Me too....I was designin a pair, but not really feelin the color swatches, so I only came up with an all-black pair, didn't cop.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Me too....I was designin a pair, but not really feelin the color swatches, so I only came up with an all-black pair, didn't cop.

Cris.

Did you get my PM about those shoes?

HK Feet 27 wrote: Ron - Have fun and stay safe in Grant Park!

Thanks Ricky. It truly was a night to remember. I was able to attend the rally at Grant Park in downtown Chicago. Obama's speech was business-like andspine-chilling. I was glad to witness history. Here are my pics...

s2zi3o.jpg

qyfl82.jpg

2s1u2if.jpg

y155z.jpg

^ peep the St Alfred hat
pimp.gif

v7goep.jpg

okqy9u.jpg

2zgb37m.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

HK Feet 27 wrote: Ron - Have fun and stay safe in Grant Park!

Thanks Ricky. It truly was a night to remember. I was able to attend the rally at Grant Park in downtown Chicago. Obama's speech was business-like and spine-chilling. I was glad to witness history. Here are my pics...

2s1u2if.jpg

v7goep.jpg

okqy9u.jpg

AWESOME PICS FLINT....truly a historical day indeed!! the feelings are indescribable
and i'm glad my grandparents lived to see this day. i will be there on january 20th, 2009.

SUP FAM!! hope everyone is feeling as great as i am.....

i've been rocking the same AM90 IDs all week. i'll post a pic later!

MIKEEEEEE......long time no talk to! tell C hi!!

I knew you were gonna be there Ron... I thought it was just a matter of time till pics popped up...

That park was right across the street from Millennium Park right???

Rocking Stash BWs today....

Also in regards to all the pics from last night, I haven't felt much pride in my country until I watched Obama dominate McCain and take the election theother night. Its nice to see some evidence of change in the U.S.

No AMs today, got me some Lunertrainers from the Nike Employee store on the cheap. Super comfy, suggest you all grab some.

man last night was truely historical. my neighbors were lighting up fire crackers and shooting off their guns. I t was crazy. Did you guys see MichelleObama's dress? I mean who didn't right?
pimp.gif

I'm not part of the fam but I do wish to join one of these days. None of these are DS I rock all of my shoes. Enjoy

Laaaaaaauuuuuuuuunnnnnnneeeeeeeeee!!!! Yes we are feeling as good as ya'll

there was a dutch poll about the US elections and 88% voted for Barack....the US didnt even need our vote
laugh.gif

Hello FAM!

First of all, congrats to the US!

Finally back from Holland! I had a good time, but it's always nice coming home to the family, girl and fellas.

Mike, the day out was really great bro! Thanks a lot for taking your time and of course for the lekker dinner
tongue.gif
Was great to hang out with your buddies. No worries about the sweetiees..

Lex, it was too dope chatting it up with you every day during my lunch break. Don't forget to send me your address.

Cris, I'm already looking forward to see what the new TEAMFAMc/w-design's gonna look like. And of course I'm willing to pay in advance.

Was digging through the last 10 pages and I really liked what I saw. True TAMF quality. As always, keep it up people!

today:
2nrfyf4.jpg

FLINTGREY - very nice pics. I can only imagine what it must have felt like to bepresent during that historic event. I'm considering a trip to DC for the January 20th inaugural celebration.

Modzzilla - I'm planning to pickup a pair of lunarlite's, but I'mwaiting for them to drop in price in the US
grin.gif

itsmedallas - nice rotation of AM90s. I need a pair of those Cowboy 95s

What's good all? I got a question for the Fam. I notice that when lots of you lace up your AMs you miss the top eyelet but still end up with small, tidybows rather than the laces hanging down on each side of shoe. How'd ya do it?!

Thanks for the compliments guys. What do I do to get into the Team Af Fam? I also want to get into the AF1 fam. is it ok to be a part of both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom