TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by micmorales

Laaaaaaauuuuuuuuunnnnnnneeeeeeeeee!!!! Yes we are feeling as good as ya'll

there was a dutch poll about the US elections and 88% voted for Barack....the US didnt even need our vote
laugh.gif

roll.gif
SO AMAZING....when is the big day mike? i need to start saving mypennys for that too!
wink.gif

It sucks being one of like 15 conservatives on NT. But I'm giving Mr. Obama a chance til he does something uber-liberal that makes me throw up.

hey guys sup, hope ur all well.

I finally found the time to get through this, don't expect anything spectacular, it's just my little collection post I've got going so far andI've really got into this "collecting" about a year ago from now and with the slow funds and all it's really not going too hard but I guess Ishould be happy with what I have. Also since I'm not spending anothe penny on footwear until '09 this might seem like the perfect time to do this sohere we go;

Air Structure Triax 91 Blue Toes

Air Structure Triax 91 Vivid Blue / Sunburst

AM90 Premium Infrared (I know, ya'll don't like em, I'm not too crazy about em either but it's the closest I've gotten to a pair ofInfrareds so far)

AM90 Kakigori

AM90 Steve Nash (the longer I keep staring at these the more I love em.. their just too damn underrated imo even though the crackalicous midsole )

AM90 Clerks (that little bit of heat that I do have and I'm pretty glad for)

AM90 White/Red/Black

AM90 White/Vars. Red (Thanks Mayhem
wink.gif
still very pleased with em!)

And last but not least of my 90's are these:

just had to make a pic of the nose on those, it's just too damn torn up but I love this cw so much I will probably never through em out even though I'mnot using them anymore since a long time.

Air Max Light Flamingo (I personally like the laceflip of course otherwise I wouldn't have done it but I just need a little more"Flamingo-$!@-pink" laces other then these hot pink ones.

AM1 Grape

AM1 CLOT Kiss of Death

AM1 LCD Pack green

AM1 LCD Pack Chino

AM1 Tech Pack I

So sorry for all the non-edited -poor crappy pics but didn't really feel like going all out just for this "collection" post.

Well I hope you guys would appreciate some more Fam members, you already know I absolutely love this thread and the people on are cool too.Peace.

Oli; those Lights are great man! but the Lasers are just a tad better
wink.gif

oh and uhh; God Bless the United States of America and Barack Obama!!

Gskoo - nice pick ups, especially the blue toe structures.

Corey - Everyone is entitled to their own views. That is what makes this country great. Continue to do you. But you always know we all share a common interestin this thread - air maxes!

What up Fam?!?!

Gskoo - Nice stuff you got.

Oli - Always coming correct.

Corey - Don't worry, I kinda hate almost all poltics!

Today.

A p/u I forgot to share. Nothing big.

Later,
Jerrod

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

It sucks being one of like 15 conservatives on NT. But I'm giving Mr. Obama a chance til he does something uber-liberal that makes me throw up.

ha..ya it must be rough for you .. but look on the bright side, at least the media frenzy is over FINALLY.
Also - I'm living in Canada, where we have had a conservative government for the past several years
smh.gif
I am very liberal (green party actually
pimp.gif
)
OLI IS BACK
pimp.gif
.. all is well in the thread again, now I've seen Tibor, Mic, Laune, Flint and Oli pop up in the last little while.
nerd.gif
Guy ?!

Thanks Jerrod but I really miss that upper pair u posted arghh
grin.gif
+ the Stab looks siiiick too, never even seen it before ;o

YO James, I talked to Guy on sneakerplay a couple weeks ago. He is getting married next month! So of course he is very busy with that.

anyone know how much these are worth? condition is stated to be about 8/10; but they look OK to me. they're a US9.5 as well.

that's the only picture i got unfortunately; i don't have detailed pics of the suede. comes in a slightly damaged box... so how much should i look tobe dropping for them? need quick help as i'm thiking of possibly buying them today.

no one can suggest a price i should pay for them? pretty please? i'm trying to arrange for a meet-up with the seller so that i can see these in person.

Originally Posted by avngrguild

http://FLINTGREY.u.yuku.com

Modzzilla - I'm planning to pickup a pair of lunarlite's, but I'm waiting for them to drop in price in the US
grin.gif
Yaeah they're mega comfy, i didn't want to spend any money that day but they were the equivalent of$60 u.s. so i couldn't say no!

Dont want to spend any money tomorrow either but i'm grabbing these, !@!# it!

http://www.eukicks.com/ni...rdan-5-fusion-stealth-3m/

Gskooo, those blue toes light up my life, must get some. There were some good deals on the bay last week for both blue andblack toes.

Thnx dude, I really like em too. Actually the next pair I will pick up as soon as I have the chance to again will most likely be the Black Toe, God I needthose in my life.

hey guys, i just picked up a pair of women's air max light 3 and the mesh isn't as white as i'd like them to be

i cleaned them up a bit, but i was considering throwing them into the washer (pillow case and all)

they're from 96 so i'm worried that they might disintegrate on me

so should i throw them into the wash? opinions will be greatly appreciated thanks!

I would advise that you don't want to put them in the washing machine. But if you are intrepid enough to do so, PLEASE use cold water and do NOT put theseinto the dryer when they're done--let them air-dry.

Speaking of washing machines, got some Air Structures in there now. I hope they come back out in one piece...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom