TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, avngrguild...

Jake - that was the field just south of Mill Park. Hope you are well - hit me up....

Aaron - got your text. Glad u got those 6s too!

Laune - I figured by your avy you'd like the pics
smile.gif
It truly was something special. My girl worked on his campaign, hence the tickets to the rally... Supfam....no new Maxs for me....Oli, I neeeeeeed those!

Interesting Air Max 95s...I'd never wear them but more power to those who do.

And my Air Structures came out looking great. Had to chuck them in the wash after earlier attempts to clean the mesh caused some discoloration -_-

^^ Are those Evolution 180s?

BTW I am officially sold on using the washing machine to clean sneakers.

I followed tips others had posted...I put them into a pillowcase, applied some Shout over the mesh that I wanted to look clean, put it into the washing machinewith a towel (someone suggested this so that the shoes won't be bouncing all over the place inside) and applied a tiny bit of detergent. Washed with coldwater and on the "delicate/knit" setting. Trying to air-dry the shoes now but they look better than they did before.

May put the grey Air Stabs in the wash next time once they get really dirty. Anyway, hope you all enjoy your weekends.

whats good fam, anyone here from the madison wisconsin area? Im gonna be up there this weekend and was wondering if theres any clothing/shoe spots around thearea? any help would be great thanks.

thanks for the heads up Ron.

Today to work...
1zogor4.jpg

other pics from the office
Stencil Painting by AM fam member jwdanklefs...
ofu2rq.jpg

designer of Kid Robot Dunny - cubanbee (AM fam's own). What up B?
n474v4.jpg

^^^^^^I guess that's where all the misc. charges on the students bills go towards too eh, Ucasta?

^^^yeah, tuiton is a mutha. just moved offices too. The old one was better, but whatever...as long as they pay me.

Random 79: great 180s man.

ucasta: also nice USA's.

As for cleaning shoes in the washing machine, my moms put like 3 pairs in the other day without me even knowing and I have no idea what she did but both 3pairs came out awesome.

And uhm about my "application".. any stamps/rejects?? let me know please.

Peace Fam!

Originally Posted by Starbury84

hey guys, i just picked up a pair of women's air max light 3 and the mesh isn't as white as i'd like them to be

i cleaned them up a bit, but i was considering throwing them into the washer (pillow case and all)

they're from 96 so i'm worried that they might disintegrate on me

so should i throw them into the wash? opinions will be greatly appreciated thanks!
last week i washed also my skylons 93
also scared that they would desintegrated, or something like that... but o hav to say that i came out AS NEW..honestly... everything whie what should be.. likei never worn them...
i toook a picture before:

but still havent taken a picture after, but i cn assure you, they look almost like this: (my other DS pair)

Morning,

May go do a little searching around Mom and Pop shops today.

Aaron - Grail status right there homie!

Briannn - They are sample 180s. I love the c/w though, the quality is just eh. I need Evo's badly though.

Gskooo - Thanks!

Oli -No worries. Dope bursts that suede looks so plush.

Have a great day Fam,
Jerrod

Brad Pitt dancing during Burn After Reading = Kevin
laugh.gif

Oli, u are very welcome...EPMD and De La were bananas!! check out some pics on my Flickr ( click on the link! )

Laune, we gotta save up aswell....but Ima see u soon hon

kapepper, nice Skylons.

My Structures still haven't dried out completely (cloudy weather all weekend FTL) but they look almost like my DS pair now. The mesh isn't as white asit used to be but the outsoles look just as clean as the ones on my DS pair.

Gskooo, as long as the shoes are washed in cold water on a gentle cycle, they *should* be okay. Sneakers are at risk of disintegration when people put theminto the dryer (where temps can go up to 150-170F). Let them air-dry--it's better that way. Just make sure to stuff the toeboxes with socks after you takethem out of the wash (to preserve the shape of the toe).

MicMorales - Pareng Mic, Those Pictures are really nice!!! What kind of Camera do u use??? They Look So Vivid!!
R U READY for the big day???

rap and sneakz - Haven't seen you in a while,,,

silversurfer5400 - How's it goin' Tibor??? How's your vacation??? Hope you had a nice one!

Gskooo - Nice Rotation, couple of pages back.

Random79 - I love 180's!!! Those are nice!!!

Briannnnn - Don't Worry! I'm sure everything will be alright, I did the same method on my AM1 Mesh Navy/Red andmy AM90 Maize and they came out looking nice.

Have a Nice and Blessed Weekend Everyone!!! God Bless!!!
As for me, I'll try to Enjoy my Birthday and Have Fun with the Family...

Aaron, what up son!!! Were you still at the store when that chick came in and had me sign that Dunny? pretty crazy. Some nice stuff on here, as always.. RNS -always nice to see your stuff, sir. 8/10 on those Atmos? wow.

BJ - you are famous.
glasses.gif

This morning to work and meet with friends. 05 infrareds.
2n0j4g5.jpg

Bonus shot I took while passing by downtown...
fu9x12.jpg

Man, my fave shoe right now are the Easter Edition 180's....I'm in love with them, but only find them on Ebay.
frown.gif
And I'm depressed....I found someStructures in a store near my dorms for $80........I almost cried...I don't have money to spend on shoes right now....
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom