TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are only 44 bucks! haha, and also in a size 12 they had these, if anyone is interested:
air-max-light-green-4.jpg

EDIT:
they also had these in a size 9:
nike-air-structure-triax-91-metallic-silver-green-black-1.jpg

Sup Fam!!

Been away for a few days trying to clock in extra overtime before the holidays. awesome kicks and pics as always in the past few pages.

quick question to the fam - has anyone seen those cayman BW's, or the berry structures anywhere as yet?

getting colder and colder on the east coast.....no maxes recently...

hope all is well with the Fam.....Peace!

Been lurking a long time.. just wanted to show my latest pick-up... I'll post my collection after I get some more pics taken

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by Jordan4real

wat are these called

Im pretty sure their customs
DUNKSRNICE is notorious for his
pimp.gif
custom pieces.

Random79- just wanted to ask the comfort level on that bike. Seems a bit steep and the angles on the bike during the 80's and early 90's were toouncomfortable for my taste. I hope you're just cruising in that bike because just like shoes, frames with that much age can fail. If anything, that Kingheadset will hold longer than the frame. Nice job and hopefully you sealed all those holes so h20 can't seep in rust your frame.

Heads up Fam!

On that auction site - there is a pair of Size 10 DS Emerald 95's for $125 + shipping
eek.gif

search under - AUTH NIKE AIR MAX 95 JORDAN SZ 10

Has anyone copped the AM1x360 that eastbay has up in the all gray color? I'm curious to see pictures of them other than stock photos before I cop if anyonehas a pair they could put up it would be greatly appreciated.

Jake - I just looked at your collection pic, good stuff my dude! Thanks for the comment om my bike.

Chris - You are so right about the bitter sweet part I was like "what next?" when I finished. Yes the cranks were purchasedanodized. Yes you spied chris king, good eye. Since I had to use mutliple companies for parts I chose anodized blue because I thought they would be verysimilar and thus allow me a more uniform color scheme(way, I mean colorway
laugh.gif
).

T21D - Imho it is comfortable enough. That is a pic from the very first day/hour I finished. The seat is now a litttle lower and I have aslightly shorter stem. It is almost identical to the seat heigth and top part the drop bars on my Trek 1000 SL. I did not seal the holes, thanks for the tipwhat should I use. I can always get a new frame, so I invested in some decent parts to build my first bike up. I ride it fairly hard you think it stands achance to suddenly snap? Fill me in. Any other tips pm me I could probaly use them.

Later

Originally Posted by battleground03

Heads up Fam!

On that auction site - there is a pair of Size 10 DS Emerald 95's for $125 + shipping
eek.gif

search under - AUTH NIKE AIR MAX 95 JORDAN SZ 10

not any more...
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
A BIG thanks to Chris for the heads up...

Good day fam!

So a couple weeks ago, i stumbled across a air max 95 auction, for a pair of OG neons....

d5ce_1.JPG

that was the only picture provided along with this description

ORIGINAL OG AIR MAX 95 WITHORIGINAL BOX!! THEY ARE A SIZE 9 AND BLACK/NEON YELLOW-WHITE. IF YOU ARE A NIKE OG FANATICTHIS IS THE SHOE FOR YOU. NEVER WORN. Also comes with original airmax 95 nike box that is in very goodcondition

problem was the fact that he had zero feedback...of course sketchy right? So what i did was i contacted him asking whats up with it, etc etc. He responded backamazingly and said he wanted 60$ for them. Awesome i though, so i bidded and asked to end the auction, turns out HIS DAD wanted the auction to run though.
grin.gif

So the day the auction ended, I bidded 65$, and won amazingly.... 78$ shipped.

He then tells me he has a pair of Pegasus for sale as well, so I took told him to bill me an extra 60$ and i'll take em, with the full intention ofreselling honestly....and to make sure he packaged the box so they wouldn't crumble....

SOOoooOoo after winning, contact is thin, the seller claimed he didn't get a tracking # with the shoes and all tht jazz....but i checked his feedback andhe has a new one with the same living room setting and all.

long story short.....got a package today fam
tongue.gif

2r62nuq.jpg

20ft0d5.jpg

1z4964w.jpg

wl3l90.jpg

16jpmi8.jpg

6ppwlk.jpg

2r7cbk5.jpg

eg7thi.jpg

16auu8i.jpg

2bteop.jpg

111pchw.jpg

2hn6vrn.jpg

epkoea.jpg

yay...
wink.gif

Nice stuff the past couple of pages. Keep it up FAM. Ive just been selling off most of my stuff since an engagement ring pickup is within reach. I'lleventually post pics of what I will have left.

Originally Posted by spotshooter

Been lurking a long time.. just wanted to show my latest pick-up... I'll post my collection after I get some more pics taken
The white paint chips on these...just passing the word along. Nice pick up, though.

Mayhemgatz, I think I've seen the Cayman BWs at the Athlete's Foot onRoosevelt...they don't look good to me because I don't like how the swoosh and part of the upper have the same color...it's this color placementthat will make the BW look boring no matter how vibrant the colors are. As for the berry structures, I haven't seen them yet.

daaznfella...DEADSTOCK AIR MAX 95s?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??????????????!??!?!?!!?

GBUASHDUHWRUWGHURGWURH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I'm a bit jealous
laugh.gif

-Brannnnn

yea man, that's why i was asking about the pegasus since i wasn't sure what to do about those....

too bad there is some yellowing on the neon and NOT the mesh....so odd, it turned orange ....lol

DAAZNFELLA!!!!! WOW!!!

Story to go down in the record books...

Proof that you just never know and sometimes you have to take a gamble and know that you're paypal protected!!!

Great pick up my man!!!

i90u890uhjkhuy7y7y8y78 43w58 437yew535t 345446t grtg trgfd

THOSE 95S damn
daaznfella
steaal!! NICE stuff!!!

neukicks!!! those brown AM90s in a size 10.5 can you hook it up?

nice find, daaznfella. Amazing condition those OG neons are in. Don't rock them though. :smile:

peace.

PS. Thanks for all the comments from the fam in regards to my recent pickups.

I too was wondering about those berry structures are they even hitting the US? Any info will be appreciated

Mayhemgetz & Jonnydpgc: http://www.woei-online.nlhttp://www.woei-online.nl isselling them but he usually does at crazy prices + with the euro > dollar worth I don't really think it's going to work for u guys but I'm justthrowing it out there.

Can anyone tell me whatsup with trying to get my stamp of approval btw?? lotta' the old guys havent been on in a while I noticed.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

i90u890uhjkhuy7y7y8y78 43w58 437yew535t 345446t grtg trgfd

THOSE 95S damn
daaznfella
steaal!! NICE stuff!!!

neukicks!!! those brown AM90s in a size 10.5 can you hook it up?
yo man, i sent you a PM, i'll go by there at lunch and grab you a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom