TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Steve, killer stuff as always! I know where you got those 90s from. Incredible!

As all the others said, great OG95s, Daaz!

all day today
4kvd7a.jpg

YO James, I talked to Guy on sneakerplay a couple weeks ago. He is getting married next month! So of course he is very busy with that.

..............Yup, Guy told me that a couple months ago as well, I still have his 95's I won for him on ebay, Guy, lemme know when you're ready Fam,that's if you're readin this..........

Cris.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Are those middle samples that hot lava color from earlier this year? Those should have released instead of the other ones!
they appear to be the "team orange" color that is dropping next year

goodness on them too! april/may will be a great month!

-and to everybody, thanks for the comments on the 95s. again i wish there was less yellowing on them, who know that the neon part could yellow (turn orange)
and as stated, the pegasus are up on that auction site for those who were interested in them

Bump to page 1.
Steve, nice 95's. did you get those off of napsize, i saw a pair on there about a week ago but it was gone with thequickness.
Daaz, nice OG's
Oli, dope Crystals, too bad i couldn't make it to Rock The Bells (was really planning on going though),would've been cool to see you again.

and am i the only one who finds those sample 95's no that appealing?

Peace Fam

sup fam,
I hope everybodys doing good in here
I´m a lil bit out of the sneakers right now.
Any good stuff coming out in the AM scene ?
Any word on new teAMfam shirts ?

Originally Posted by battleground03

Heads up Fam!

On that auction site - there is a pair of Size 10 DS Emerald 95's for $125 + shipping
eek.gif

search under - AUTH NIKE AIR MAX 95 JORDAN SZ 10
thanks again for the heads up Chris. They came in fast...
zmf9u8.jpg

i5u4nm.jpg

Does anyone know if they make the Air Max 90 Currents in a size 12?? I can't seem to find that size anywhere......

Originally Posted by ucasta

zmf9u8.jpg
I am speechless Aaron... Those are beautiful!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn I need to get my camera back!!! Hey if you want to borrow that fish eye for a couple weeks, feel free. My cam won't be back in until like Dec 10th...

Originally Posted by neukicks

Does anyone know if they make the Air Max 90 Currents in a size 12?? I can't seem to find that size anywhere......

if you're talking about infrareds then yes, they did, and were widely avail. too. i even saw them for 50$ at some spots....your best bet now is ebay though

can i get a legit check folks?
4a0c_1.JPG

seller doesn't claim them to be authentic in his auction. but he claims them to be when i messaged him, that is the only picture he has....if they turn outto be fake, i can use the fact that he "claimed" them to be authentic against him with paypal right?

thanks again for the heads up Chris. They came in fast...

No problem at all Aaron and I'm glad one of the members got it. That shipping was pretty fast
pimp.gif

can i get a legit check folks?
4a0c_1.JPG

seller doesn't claim them to be authentic in his auction. but he claims them to be when i messaged him, that is the only picture he has....if they turn out to be fake, i can use the fact that he "claimed" them to be authentic against him with paypal right?
So you paid for them already?
Those are absolutely FAKE! First the grey gradient is uneven, shape is off and the bubble looks small especially looking at the heal of the left shoe.

You need to get your $ back

Dope Burst Oli!

Chris - Neon's pre HOA
pimp.gif

oh no no no, didn't even end yet, was just curious, it looked like the air pocket was iffy, just saw many people with good feedback bidding and thoughtmaybe they were on to something.... lol

thanks fam! def. appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom