TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stabs and Spiridons, i'm gonna start posting my Air Trainers again.....
grin.gif

daaznfella: I must give you mad props for scorin' the Neons and for the price and condition. I think that is the pick-up of all time! Good job!!

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

daaznfella: I must give you mad props for scorin' the Neons and for the price and condition. I think that is the pick-up of all time! Good job!!
thanks for the compliment!

i think there are better pick ups out there, but this just stands out i guess, not for sale hahaha, however the pegasus have one day left and no bids...sad

Nice pics SpaceJ23...

Dope pick ups avngrguild and r3k4hsttub....

By the way you guys, what are yalls names again???

Been rocking alot of older dunks lately, but I did do these customs...
Sorry for the blurry pics... Had to use the old camera... This sucks having my baby out for repair...
Anyways on to the shoes...

BEFORE.......

AFTER........

Have a good Sunday FAM-ALAMA-DING-DONG!!!

Jake

Nice customs.

My name is the same as my username...it just has four fewer n's
laugh.gif

Those Slates posted up there look nice.

^^^^ Lol well yeah I figured that much... Thanks Brian lol...

I just don't know SpaceJ23, avngrguild and r3k4hsttub names???

Same with Daaznfella, Seb and Battle???

jwdanklefs - My name Is Eric but they call me EDGE, how about u guys whatare your names? Nice Customs BTW,,, I might try the same on my pair, u gave me good idea.

avngrguild - nice pick up on those 90s and 95's

daaznfella - I agree with SelectaClutchStar, being the pick up of all time!!! for the price and condition you did a pretty good job!!!

spacej23 & JordanLovah(Laune) - I agree with you guys! I just got my 2nd pair yesterday and UNDS'd my pair today.

Today 11/15/08

Good Bless Everybody!!!
PEACE!!!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^^^^ Lol well yeah I figured that much... Thanks Brian lol...

I just don't know SpaceJ23, avngrguild and r3k4hsttub names???

Same with Daaznfella, Seb and Battle???
My name is Viet, I usually just go by "V" though

did you use duller on those air maxes? they are a bit too shiny for my liking.....angelus sells duller with their paints, but dont use TOO much cuz it'llcause cracking....that is of course unless you just want that shiny look to the shoe....

tyler: nice structures...
jake: sweet customs..

for me tonight, to go watch lesner beat couture's assssssss....

Almost sold these, but when dude wanted pics, I snapped them, then decided I didn't want to sell them anymore....................

jwdanklefs:
laugh.gif
i'm chinese (and i only go by my chinese name), so if i dropped my name, you're going to have a hard time remembering it
laugh.gif
asiannames are tough! but call me won (and/or since b is already taken, r3 will do just fine!).

as usual, a lot of nice stuff going on in here... making me jealous!

Originally Posted by crisone

Almost sold these, but when dude wanted pics, I snapped them, then decided I didn't want to sell them anymore....................
Good decision, they're sweeeeet.

Originally Posted by likuidmental

^^^ Hey V, what should I use if I don't want the paint to be shiny?
angelus-duller.jpg
this is what i use when mixing paint, again youdon't need to add TOO MUCH to your paint mixture, you do want a small shine to the paint, but nothing too plastic looking, and yet you don't want amatte type finish, i would say 1:8 or 1:9 ratio honestly from personal experience...

jwdan-i almost got those 1's too....but when i tried them on, that leather basket weave pattern was just too ugly lol, and the pairs i were trying on wereall yellowing and dingy....great nike outlets
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Nice pics SpaceJ23...

Dope pick ups avngrguild and r3k4hsttub....

By the way you guys, what are yalls names again???

My name is Hameed.

btw, how did you color that tag on those customs?

Morning Fam,

It's been raining sleeting here the last couple of days. I now remember why I hate the winter. It is mad boring.

Crisone - Those powerwalls have a crazy "pop" to them!

Oli- I think those are one of the best designed air max ever. Are there very many c/w's of that shoe?

Hameed - Very nice p/u's!

Later,
Jerrod

^ Wooord.

Yo, just a little info on the TAF tees, I'm gonna jump on them maybe next month, this month is kinda crazy with the Holidays, plus I'm a Best Man in aWedding in a couple weeks, so kinda busy with things as of now, so once I get started, I'll give ya guys a holler!!!!!!

Peace.

Cris1.

for anyone that ever did a collection post, i don't know how you guys do it. i took pictures of about 130 shoes yesterday and i still have afew more to go - not too many i think. it was crazy hard work. hopefully i can finish up all the pics in a few weeks or so - i'm completely lackingmotivation to subject myself to that ordeal again. the worst part about the whole thing was realizing how much money i have spent over the years - i almoststarted calculating in my mind and it's horrendous. i was very close to making myself start downsizing again. i'm so disgusted with shoes that i'mwearing slippers today.

^^^ Ahhh Kevin.... Thats some funny stuff man... I did the same thing....

Cris - I have been looking for those Powerwalls for a minute...
smokin.gif
Hard to find in a 13 I tell you what!!! Cant wait to see the shirts... Do yerthing mang!!!

Oli - You killed it!!! You and Aaron are the only ones I know that have that shoe.... Pretty much a grail in mybook...
smokin.gif

Hameed - Good knowing ya... I colored the tag and the heel with a Sharpie marker...

V - I had no idea, I wish I knew about that duller before I started...
eyes.gif
Yeah I feel you on the ugliness... I hated them when they came out, but when Isaw them on the cheap, all I saw was a blank canvas and I had been itching to do a custom again for a while...

r3 - Ill just call you r3...
roll.gif

I'm glad I didn't think about how much I spent on my kicks when I did my post last month. But it is very hard work, agreed.

Whatup FAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom