TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i'm so disgusted with shoes that i'm wearing slippers today.
i know exactly what you're talking about, Kevin. funny and sad at the same time. but when you think back, it was each time an amazing feelingwhen you saw the delivery notice on the tracking status. a feeling you can't buy with money.... well... hehe

can't wait to see them pics!

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

feeling you can't buy with money.... well... hehe
Oli thats dirty!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^^^ Ahhh Kevin.... Thats some funny stuff man... I did the same thing....

Cris - I have been looking for those Powerwalls for a minute...
smokin.gif
Hard to find in a 13 I tell you what!!! Cant wait to see the shirts... Do yer thing mang!!!

Oli - You killed it!!! You and Aaron are the only ones I know that have that shoe.... Pretty much a grail in my book...
smokin.gif

Hameed - Good knowing ya... I colored the tag and the heel with a Sharpie marker...

V - I had no idea, I wish I knew about that duller before I started...
eyes.gif
Yeah I feel you on the ugliness... I hated them when they came out, but when I saw them on the cheap, all I saw was a blank canvas and I had been itching to do a custom again for a while...

r3 - Ill just call you r3...
roll.gif
Jake - It's really good to know each other by name,,, You really did a good jobcoloring the tag on the heel part, good info, I'm tying to do the same thing and use the same method.

r3
- That's a nice name and easy to remember.

Kevin
- I'm also in the process of doing the same thing (working on my collection post) and trying to sortthem out, just take your time, a lot of work and time. GOOD LUCK!!! Can't wait to see those pics!

V
- Thanks for the info! Do u know where can I buy those?

crisone
- Good news, about those TAF Tees! Good Luck Being a Best Man!!!

micmorales
- Pareng Mic! 'Musta na? are you ready for the big day?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]btw, I saw this today what do u guys think about this spring '09 release???[/color]

Must haves...

The rest I cant get into...

Who thinks the structure will get nicknamed as the Donatello or Leonardo structure???

^^ I'm Actually Feeling those AM1, BW and the Structures "Donatello" (Jake)?
But I think those AM1's could be a little bit better if the toebox is mesh... ( just my opinion...)

^^^ Ahhh Kevin.... Thats some funny stuff man... I did the same thing....

Cris - I have been looking for those Powerwalls for a minute...
smokin.gif
Hard to find in a 13 I tell you what!!! Cant wait to see the shirts... Do yer thing mang!!!

Oli - You killed it!!! You and Aaron are the only ones I know that have that shoe.... Pretty much a grail in my book...
smokin.gif

Hameed - Good knowing ya... I colored the tag and the heel with a Sharpie marker...

V - I had no idea, I wish I knew about that duller before I started...
eyes.gif
Yeah I feel you on the ugliness... I hated them when they came out, but when I saw them on the cheap, all I saw was a blank canvas and I had been itching to do a custom again for a while...

r3 - Ill just call you r3...
roll.gif
if you use that duller, you can still apply the paint over the paint you've used, to basically cover up the sheen, it'll work fine if yourpatient enough

google: turtle feathers angelus, it's on their site, about 2-4$ a bottle if i remember correctly!, that's for you AND liquid...

kevin - hee hee! i have less than half of what you have and already i think i spend (spent?) too much on shoes! i can imagine how much harder it must be foryou... not to mention having to take the shoes out of their boxes (in my case, they're bagged as well) and then arrange them either individually or in agroup... i just wished you were my size so if you ever were to downsize, i'd just buy some stuff off you
laugh.gif

those BWs are interesting; i'll ask around to see if they ever get to this side of the world. i've actually never owned a pair of BWs before so i'mnot sure how they fit; some have told me to size up. anyone able to shed light on this?

jwdanklefs- you should really just buy my grey 90s from me since people on ebay keep flaking, i'll cut you a deal lol

^^^ Bubba!!! Its CORGISHOE!!! Good to see you on here... I am the guy that got those grey/white UK Dunks off you!!!

GO BUY HIS STUFF GUYS!!!!

CHECK HIS BLOG!!!!

http://corgishoe.wordpress.com/http://corgishoe.wordpress.com/
yea man i decided why not come back to the message boards since i left in 2003. Thanks for the support man. This Air Max thread is amazing. Gladpeople appreciate max runners. And not just the 37 releases that will drop at your favorite liqour store on every corner...errrrr....limited edition sneakerboutique on every corner.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by daaznfella

jwdanklefs- you should really just buy my grey 90s from me since people on ebay keep flaking, i'll cut you a deal lol

You get that thing yet?

I tried these on today and i gotta tell they're off the hook!

Didn't have the cash to cop em yet though.

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/new4/nike_max97_blk_cool_wht.htmhttp://www.pickyourshoes....ke_max97_blk_cool_wht.htm
yea it popped up in the mail and i was like, what the hell is this? opened it up and it was so soft.....forgot that it was off white, but i'llroll with it! very nice, and many thanks

and i saw those 97s at niketown yesterday, did NOT like the patent white strips around the shoe....that made me go
sick.gif

took a few more pics yesterday. i have more shoes than i thought - maybe i was in denial about how much i spent lol. here is a pic of my most favorite shoe:1997 neon yellow am95

343550737.jpg

avngrguild,
appreciate it man. Threads like this make it good to see there is still something to heck out on NT.

i'm sorry but they actually did the "scarface" treatment to some air maxes too?...one of my most DISLIKED things nike ever did...

damn man i'm honestly interested in SOOOOO many of your shoes BubbaEla1...i wish i wasn't so damn broke, or i wish you'd take "payments"on some of your kicks....size 9 btw....

i fee like
laugh.gif
...but i really feel like
indifferent.gif
inside...

Snowy afternoon over here, just stopping through. More beaters, but at least I went comic shopping today, which will give me something to dotonight.

Kev - Very nice. I can't wait to see more pics of your collection. I can only imagine how much work is involved, I am sure it will be worthwhile.

Later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom