TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup Fam!!!

Nice Curry's & Persian BW Last Page...

daaznfella - Thanks V, I really appreciate that, I think I'm gonna be able tostart on some ideas I have.

micmorales - It's a lot of stress, we just had oursthis year, finally it's over and we're about to have an addition to our family coming soon....

BubbaEla1 - You've got a lot of nice stuff going on in your blog, toobad I'm saving up on some stuff for holiday pick ups.

and speaking of Bursts...
11/18/2008

likuidmental-- i try man. Personally i like it all but thats just me. ifits a air max 95 then i want to get every color in the 95 regardless of how horrible iot looks. Thats how i collected for all these years.
kevin2nd---thanks for the kind words man. I update daily and am just trying to keep itmoving.
daaznfella- to be honest i dont see too many burts in yourfuture inthat suize but am90s, 95s, 97s, Am1 and others will be there at some point. Its all so random as you can see.
rap and sneakz--those premium BWs are nice man. I liked how they did thatwith the LTD also.

corgi - best of luck with the firesale. hopefully i can get a thing or two from you in the near future.

finally got this NSW jacket that ive been searching for since it dropped - and it is AWESOME. build quality is serious.
dont worry - didnt pay retail crazyness - found a sweet deal on ebay
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

102worq.jpg

^^ yesssssss NSW pinnacle is awesome
pimp.gif

and i want storm burst one day!

nice kicks cris....i'm going to part w/mine. too many shoes!
grin.gif

mheftman--thanks for the words. feel free to email me with anyquestions

TEAM AM FAM what trips me out is the shoes that NO ONE wanted 4-5 years ago are what is most sought after now. The Storm Burst, Navigation Pack, AM1 Currys,and so many more i cant even remember all were collecting dust and would be like $30 plus 40-50% off. Its crazy that these shoes are finally getting theirjust do. What i personally have seen from my recent blog projectis that the GR shoes that everyone didnt want because they were GR now are what people like themost while the "bells and whistles" releases of those years people dont really want. I have always been a huge GR fan. Its what i grew up on beforethere was a boutique on every corner like a liquer store. Honestly thats why i have so many of those GR releases, along with all that "bless andwhistles" stuff too. The three best threads on this site is this one, the sneaker showcase one, and the Air Force appreciation thread.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Congratulations! You made me save some money
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Upon reading that those AM97s (black, white, grey) have patent:
I'd go try some on if i were you, can hardly notice, personally some white 3m would have been better.

I held them in my hand and there was no way I would spend anything (even 30% of MSRP) on them...

The shoes could use more reflective material, especially in place of the white patent strips.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

likuidmental-- i try man. Personally i like it all but thats just me. if its a air max 95 then i want to get every color in the 95 regardless of how horrible iot looks. Thats how i collected for all these years.
BubbaEla1 - It's like me with Air Max's, I just buy whatever Ican get my hands on, especially if it's on clearance racks. I checked out your blog, and u have a lot of nice stuff goin', just afraid of offeringright now, but hopefully I can can pick up some of your 10.5/11's.
wink.gif

.....Or anybody who can hook it up,,, just hit me up.....
wink.gif
PEACE!!!

^12 is made, saw them on ebay

and fam, a few of my air maxes are in the buy/sell threads....please support me....lol

oh and here is my shoe set up in my apt, hopefully you guys can post yours....

first thing you see when you walk in here...
2efi1py.jpg

homeless shoes, no boxes
b86875.jpg

rw8klu.jpg

fy00ly.jpg

118k5yv.jpg

11lobh3.jpg

and who doesn't have shoes coming out the closet?

2lbyv68.jpg

likuidmental, nice to see there is some ofthat same lunacy in someone else besides me! But im so far out of touch with whats going on these days. That swhy i like this thread because i can see somegems of the past.

i personally love how our stacks of shoeboxes eventually become like... furniture that you stack other things on... LOL! i have such an understanding wife...
looks like daazn does too ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL!!!

Originally Posted by shabba doo

i personally love how our stacks of shoeboxes eventually become like... furniture that you stack other things on... LOL! i have such an understanding wife...
looks like daazn does too ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL!!!
Yea i DO....lets not forget that about 40% of the shoes are hers too....lol

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

really?...that's just horrible, one of my fav things in my house and i get LOADS of comments from people when they see it...sometimes i lie and said i didit...but i always end up telling people that i got it off of niketalk from another member...and it's crooked?...oh well, i'm not supposed to have holesin my apt walls so yea....hahahha

itsmedallas: the womens am1s are made in a US12, just that in asia, rarely do you see women with such huge feet, so our local Nike doesn't bother bringingsizes bigger than wmns us9
frown.gif

daaznfella: a lot of sneakers!! but are you really azn?! my girl (not to mention my folks!) would give me hell if my place looked like that
laugh.gif
i say it istime to downsize!!!
laugh.gif

really? no bigger than 9? that's sad, at least ours does 10...which i usually have to settle with, and i do it no prob

yes, 50% chinese (canto) and 50% vietnamese. Wifey is Pinay, and yea...lots of shoes, and yes...lot of downsizing needs to occur, and i've been doing soslowly on ebay and on here and that "other sneaker site" as well.....it's the only source of income at the moment

being unemployed and having a sneaker addiction=not a good look

as stated, about 40% of the shoes here are her shoes, and yea my mom would have a field day if she saw this, she knows i have a lot of sneakers though, and sheknows that i resell, so she doesnt mind THAT much...but you know....asian folks...yea lol

anybody else gonna show their set up? i just want to see how you other guys do it

i had a lot of shelves put up in my room to store my sneakers. initially, i put them all together:
1523201506_aded19cf9f.jpg

but realised that the boxes took up too much space. so whatever i wore often, i put the boxes under my bed and the shoes here:
1533940927_f9b1798b42.jpg

whilst the rest that remained DS would be stacked up just above my closet:
2039356483_d8ccac3a7b.jpg

old pictures from almost a year back. these "neat" pictures no longer look like that as there are shoeboxes stacked up by my doorway as well. yes,i'm too embarassed to take pictures!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Orange Peel 1999 AM 95 in honor of old NT member OIC.
Damn....I have a pair of those size 11, they should be in my garage......anybody want them? they are pretty beat up......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom