TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jaye05

Picked up these two, just wanted to share with everyone in this thread
^^ I saw those Stabs on sale at Journeys for $19.99 a couple of months ago,,, Good Deal!!! Nice AM 1's!!! I Likeeeee!!!

Justin - Welcome Back!!! Where have you been??? Working Too Hard? or Hardly Working?(If you know what I mean?)
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Jake - Those Paintings are really Awesome!!! Hopefully I can get something from you after we finish this project thatwe have for now..

OLI - You always have something Nice!!!

BubbaEla1 - Oh man, If only you can give me a deal on those95 Neons sz 11 that you have,,, that would make me
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Jerrod - Winter Fit???

MicMorales - Thanks Man! We're Excited!!! Can't wait for my December Pick Up!!! 1+1=3
tongue.gif

For Me,,, Nothing Special,,,
11/20/2008

Originally Posted by air max 87

didnt know where else to post this
nerd.gif
and i havent been keepin up with this thread as of lately
frown.gif
smh.gif
idk if anyones done this but i washed 2 pairs o infared currents and they came out pretty damm clean, mud guard and suede seems to have held up, no chippin or rippin. just lettin yall know

Nice
pimp.gif

daaznfella, nice '02 Neons.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by air max 87

didnt know where else to post this
nerd.gif
and i havent been keepin up with this thread as of lately
frown.gif
smh.gif
idk if anyones done this but i washed 2 pairs o infared currents and they came out pretty damm clean, mud guard and suede seems to have held up, no chippin or rippin. just lettin yall know

Nice
pimp.gif

daaznfella, nice '02 Neons.
what 02 neons? lol one was the ogs, and one was the id's lol

FAM is staying busy lately! Corgi infused some energy into the crew, loving it...
glasses.gif

Steve: those 90s and Spiridons are awesome
Cris: good to see you in here
Jake: sweet paintings and I like the fisheye...getting one for xmas this year
liquid: love those navy AM1s, wish I could find a 12

For me today, FINALLY UNDS the JD neon Lights...

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Originally Posted by Jaye05

Picked up these two, just wanted to share with everyone in this thread
^^ I saw those Stabs on sale at Journeys for $19.99 a couple of months ago,,, Good Deal!!! Nice AM 1's!!! I Likeeeee!!!
ohwell.gif
breaking my heart lol, i got mine for 3 times as much

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Daazn - here's my setup/stacks in my closet (cheap foggy iphone camera
frown.gif
)....since i did the collection post i've come to call these boxes the towers of death
laugh.gif

I really need a pair of both those mango stabs and the infared court forces.....mad that i slept on those waiting for the neon CW
ohwell.gif

Peace Fam!!
yea i actually bought those neon Court Forces too....and i DONT wear them at all lol sz 8 *ahem* if anybody is interested....

oh and guys, $140 shipped for AM Light Neons DS deal or no deal?

brickSB--im humbled by your words man. As i come across more stuff i'll be sure andpost some things up. Might not be flashy but i like the stuff that makes you remember back to when shoes were simple and clean and shoes werent that serious.You bought em at the mom and pop spot or tooka trip to the mall and made your own choices and had your own style.
likuidmental--you know my email man. get at me. lets communicate and seewhat can happen.

To all the rest of yous, thanks for welcoming me on this thread. Its refreshing and appreciated. It certainly not NT like it was back in the early 2000 butthreads like this make it worth contributing to.

jaye05 - Nice pick ups...Even better Avy. Supreme Clientele is in my top 5 albums all time.

Jake - I should have picked up that AM1 painting a long time ago. Glad its going to a fam member.

I have a pick up on its way...
pimp.gif
Let's just say I completed a set.Stay tuned.

^^Post collection, give a story about how you got into AMs, and get approval from some of the OG/core members, and you're good to go!

out for lunch today with the gf; beautiful day. pity i had to get myself back into the office
frown.gif
my gf wore her dragon red am1s for the very first time. and iDO like how they look
pimp.gif

3048057336_dfef8097ba.jpg

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

^^Post collection, give a story about how you got into AMs, and get approval from some of the OG/core members, and you're good to go!

did that a couple of pages back. And posted a little longer story a while ago when I just got on this thread.

^Thanks Corgi. I will enjoy them.

--no worries man. thanks for being so easy and having an appreciation for bursts. Like i told you man the burst is my favorite max runner. When they dropped in92/93 that heel air unit was insane. I think i have more burst than anyone man. That may be my claim to fame and i'll take it. I wish i could take a pic ofall my max runners for you all on here but its just not possible. But to just see the number of 90s, 93, 95s, 96s, 97s, 98s, Bursts, Lights, BWs, Triax,Pegasus, Tailwinds, Deluxes, LTDs, 87/SC/1s, Huaraches (not max but still dope) to name a few would be cool for some of you i think. There would be a lot of"i remember those" from when i was younger stuff.
Also the shady burst gets all the shine because it is what it is but the grey/grey GR burst from around 2000 is my favorite grey burst ever!

rap and sneakz ^the burst is definitely one of my favs as well. Originallyreleased in '95.
----could have sworn i have a pair of blk burst from 93. When i find it i'll check it out but you prolly right

Found these:
AM 97 EURO 2000

ALWAYS BEEN A FAN OF THE TRIAX. SIMPLE PAIR FROM 97

WHAT I WEAR EVERYDAY, DAY IN DAY OUT FROM AROUND 2003 TILL TODAY. (Minus vacation!)

Hey fam - its been a long minute....sorry, been living in hoops shoes in the Chicago cold - too cold for mesh now!

Steve - love the MI-Spiridons! Hit me up over gmail....

Oli - nice Lights - I want to wear mine but its too cold here!

Aaron - whats good sir....

Jake - u giving that Structure 91 Triax painting away?
smile.gif

Anywho - anyone seen these ACG-Inspired Structures? Absolutely horrendous!

33mo6cx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom