TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stopping by to say hello to the fam. Hope everyone is doing well.

3051303003_7892d1dd70.jpg

^^ The infrared structures are my go-to shoe to wear if I don't feel like wearing anything else
laugh.gif

Safe to say I've worn them 40-50 times now...

Yo fam!

It's been a damn while, partially because I've got no new shoes to contribute.
Nothing new/decent to buy, nothing new to rock
eyes.gif
, but on a better note,hopefully daaznfella can hook me up with those 3m 95's that he has.
pimp.gif

For a cool day in Austin:
29xhely.jpg

Thanks for the compliments on the Mowabbs. Very underrated indeed.

EDGE - the Tailwind IIIs would be a must keep for me. What's the year on those?

Apples28 - those blue HOA AM1s are dope.

Jake - nice blue toes...by far the best retro structure in my opinion.

Brian - I feel you on the infrared structures being a go-to shoe. My first pair isquickly approaching the washing machine
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^^^ Thanks again Brick, can't wait to get em...

Mean while, newest pick up to arrive... Thanks to fellow FAM member Mayhemgatz!!!!

HEAT! nice pu... RIP MC BREED. be easy...

Jake - Nice Pick Up!! Is this hook up from Justin? Is there any othersize than 12?

briannnnn - I think it's the same thing with me on those black toe.infraredstructure,,, I love to wear 'em!!!

Hameed - I honestly forgot when I got these 97/98/99 or something,but here is a picture of the Tags and the soles maybe you can help me out, I'm still not sure if should keep it
ohwell.gif
. It's still fresh as when I got it.

I wore the infrared/teal structures again today.

My mom thought I was wearing two mis-matched shoes
roll.gif

These shoes get people (non-sneakerheads in particular) talking. They do a double take when they see that the colors on the medial side don't match withthe outside
laugh.gif

Keep posting more Tailwind 3 pics and I may have to take an oxygen break...those are beautiful shoes.

EDGE - it looks like they were manufactured in 98' (e.g.980709). I'd take them off your hands, but they are a tad too small for me. Someone should hop on them though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

Yo fam!

It's been a damn while, partially because I've got no new shoes to contribute.
Nothing new/decent to buy, nothing new to rock
eyes.gif
, but on a better note, hopefully daaznfella can hook me up with those 3m 95's that he has.
pimp.gif

For a cool day in Austin:
29xhely.jpg
basically the ONLY air max 90's i like with a leather toe box...man pythons....they used to be so cheap at finishline... lol

and i PM'd you about the 3ms, hope it's cool with you

daaznfella, i remember when they were $29.99 at finishline plus you use those coupons they always had available and they canme out to like $20 a pair. Not abad shoe because they didnt over due the python. If it came out today it would be all python inside and out..in 30 different colors.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

daaznfella, i remember when they were $29.99 at finishline plus you use those coupons they always had available and they canme out to like $20 a pair. Not a bad shoe because they didnt over due the python. If it came out today it would be all python inside and out..in 30 different colors.
I agree, If they came out today, maybe with different colored laces too!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

if they came out today, all i'd want to know is "how limited are they? when should i go and line up? .can i resell it? for how much? Does it matterthat only 5,000 pairs are made but 5,001 are up on ebay that day? Also, when someones cuts the line and i dont say anything dont worry i'll complain aboutit relentlessly on the message boards and the most important part of whether i buy a shoe is when i ask "Do you think these are fire/heat" all thecool people on the message baords say yes. Then i say "copped for sure YO".

Sup Fam!

Jake - you're very welcome, i know they are in a good home
happy.gif
(Can't wait for that painting to arrive...tomorrow according to FedEx)
Edge - sorry dude, got one pair left and there's no way i can part with them now. i really love that shoe, jakemust have used jedi mind tricks to get that 2nd pair
laugh.gif

Chris - Dope BW's.....still haven't seen those in person yet, but from that pic they look prettygood....i'm sure to be picking them up sometime in the future.
Brian - that's one of the main reasons i love the structures, two different shoes from both sides. also the missingswoosh inside really adds to it somehow.
Bubba - i see all the size 12 & 13 fam members gunning for those USA's.....count me in!!
wink.gif

avngrguild - you got a PM sir...

still waiting on some long distance pickups.....i'm usually very patient but i've been hunting for this one special pair for some time now and ican't wait for them to get here.....i feel like i'm ten years old, it's christmas eve and i know there's a sega genesis under the christmastree with my name on it.....
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom