TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm curious to see what the AM1 will look like with the flywire tech on it. i saw those blue currents somewhere, i can't recall where tho...maybe asample for sale on ebay.

ahhhhh those blue lights are so hot! i don't if it's because i know i will never get a pair of the womens AM1 HOA or it's just a really clean andclassic colorway for the AM light! either way i NEED those!

was at my local mall today and foot locker had the red/yellow tailwinds. so check your stores if you are waiting for them.

any fam members interested? they too big for me

3R2mNYKibFIMlHYUl9j9ViIvvINKjQzu0300.jpg

NIKE AIR MAX 96-S MODEL RARE VINTAGE, "MYSTIC TEAL" SZ 12 WORN 3X

Originally Posted by gasp1

was at my local mall today and foot locker had the red/yellow tailwinds. so check your stores if you are waiting for them.
Waddup fam. anyone tried the Tailwinds on yet? How do they fit for size? I'm generally a pretty true 11, although the 08 Infras feel alittle snug on me. Any advice on sizing much appreciated: can't wait to cop a pair of those kicks.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

poor burst midsole...you're not "bursting" with air anymore...*sigh*

OG Air Max 93s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>virtually all Air Max 93 retros

At least he has a wearable pair so thumbs up to that.

Gotta go to an event in the city so no Air Maxes for me.

Re: The Tailwinds that just came out...I have a feeling they may fit similarly to the Air Structure and Air Stab. There might be some more wiggle room foryour foot so you might get away with going half a size down. But everyone has different feet so everyone will have different opinions on sizing.

safari AMs for $220??!?! boooo i need those. nice pickup!

steve, dope stuff! you stay with pickups. have u done a collection post?

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Word to Justin, this is the closest I will ever get to the womens HOA AM1s
laugh.gif
......that's the only hope for us big foot dudes! Nicepickup Hameed, i can't wait to get my pair!! now if we could only get some teal lights! were those made in bigsizes?

Jerrod - I've never thought of picking up those maroon stabs but that pic makes me want a pair.
pimp.gif

Cheers Fam!!

briannnnn wrote:
Re: The Tailwinds that just came out...I have a feeling they may fit similarly to the Air Structure and Air Stab. There might be some more wiggle room for your foot so you might get away with going half a size down. But everyone has different feet so everyone will have different opinions on sizing.

Thanks for the info. As long as they don't come up small I'm all good, took a good 7/8 wears of my 08 infrareds to get them broken in tothe point of being truly comfortable.

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Nice Pick Up Hameed!!! Where did u get those? any size 11?

Thanks for compliments fam. I picked these up from the bay. You can expect to pay in the $150 range + shipping. That's slightly over retail, but theweakness of the dollar makes it difficult. PM me if you need links or more info...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom