TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice stuff on the last pages jerrod. the stabs, am1 and the 180 look fresh

loving the burst KickJunkee ... very clean

curry air max 1, one of the best am1 for me. very nice jwdanklefs

word oli, these new jd am light are super nice. they look great on your pic

some pickups ... found the am1 for 68$ in a mom and pop store in
my town. ds and in great condition. lucky day
and the jd lights arrived today. thanks again bro!
indeed they are really great. simple and clean colorway. i can't
wait to wear them for the first time.

dec2008px3.jpg

brickSB: I like them Rasta's man, a little underrated shoe imo.

Random 79: awesome 180's
pimp.gif

broccoliavenge: wow.. what else is there add but:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
greaat stuff.

Nice pickup, Tibor

Decided to wear these for the first time in...maybe at least six months...

laugh.gif
this pic is probably from last year...
5ba1506bc1538f6aeddfab6252bf2441a66a6cb.jpg

*Edit ^ Nice Aaron

Evening Fam,
Rainy day playing the house.

Tibor - Thanks. Always proper pickups my friend. Great deal on those AM 1s gotta love the Mom & Pop stops.

Aaron - Nice 95s. I had to edit you posted as I was posting.

Oli - they do look good in that pic!

Gsk- Thanks, finding dope samples is always
eek.gif
. Sometimes being a sz.9 is good
tongue.gif

Question for the Fam. How do those navy JD lights fit? I have heard that Am lights run half-size small. Is this truefor all AM lights? Thanks in advance.

Air Max Lights seem to fit about the same as Air Max 1s, imo. I lace them up to the top-most lace hole and they fit comfortably without making my feet feel asif they are trapped in the shoe.

GO up in the Lights.

If you are a 10.5 then get 11. Dont get the 10. Im sure you know you cant do half sizes anyways in those JD lights, but and 11 fits like a 10.5 IMO>

Thanks for the comments guys.

KJ

Got some Air Max 95 Neons for cheeeap, and I was wondering how you guys do the washing machine thing...
Throw 'em in there with some other clothes, take out the insoles and laces, put them in the washing machine and use the laces to tie up the pillowcase? Andjust wash gentle cycle with detergent and stuff like normal clothes?

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Got some Air Max 95 Neons for cheeeap, and I was wondering how you guys do the washing machine thing...
Throw 'em in there with some other clothes, take out the insoles and laces, put them in the washing machine and use the laces to tie up the pillowcase? And just wash gentle cycle with detergent and stuff like normal clothes?
Yes, remove the insoles and laces.

No, you don't need to tie the pillowcase with the laces--the pillowcase doesn't have to be tied. The laces can be thrown in with the other clothes.

Gentle cycle with detergent is the preferred method. Just have the shoes be washed with the clothes.

DO NOT PUT THE SHOES AND LACES IN THE DRYER. Have them both air-dry.

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

GO up in the Lights.

If you are a 10.5 then get 11. Dont get the 10. Im sure you know you cant do half sizes anyways in those JD lights, but and 11 fits like a 10.5 IMO>

Thanks for the comments guys.

KJ
I agree! That's the same way with me

ucasta-- i bet those 2004s would outlast the most recent retro of that 95 or however it was labelled and packaged.

^^^^Absolutely, i have worn the heck out of this pair: on the golf course, in the rain, etc. They have overtaken my beloved Persian BWs as my favorite Air max.Funny you asked about them because I had Jake email you an offer on the size 10s you had for sale a while back. You have got rid of them since. with all thegreat stuff you have been putting up, I hope to purchase something from you soon.

Sup Fam, no AMs for me for the past 2 weeks, went on honeymoon to Malaysia and Thailand.

Wore Lunertainers the hole time when not wearing sandles.

Picked up a nice AM t-shirt in thailand from the official store, and picked up spome MacEnroe AT1s, (grails for me) forcheap in the Kuala Lumpur store.

For any of you that hae been to either country before like me you would be amased at the amount of stores, especially inmarkets that sell nothing but fake nikes.

I even found 2 "Nike stores" that were all fakes.

Thank god for the real ones, they had some nice gear.

Any news on the amfan t-shirts yet?

Peace.

Random 79: I only own 1 pair of lights (which also aren't JD's) but I have to say I find em fitting really tight, would've definitely appreciatedhalf a size up but you hardly ever come across size 12.5 Air Maxes in general as far as I know.

Fam, thanks for the replies on how AM lights fit. I will probably just hold off on JDs being I'm a 9 and I would hate to end up with an ill fitting pair.

Sammy - Nice pic.

Later,
Jerrod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom