TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laune- Thanks. Naw... haven't done a collection post yet.

Thanks, Oli.

Thanks, Tibor - yes those are Fire Pinks.

Thanks, SelectaClutchStar.

Have a good weekend, Fam!

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

Wussup guys. Wanted to share my first ever customs, and first Bursts.
Big thanks to Chris for the help!!
^^^Are those the GR from Footlocker? Did you just custom the midsole with white paint splatter?

^^ very nice sir
pimp.gif

Evening Fam,

the thread has been mad slow lately.

Jake - Clean Currys.

So how does one become a member of teamamfam ????
Broccoli - You post your collection and a little bit about yourself. Then hopefully/eventually
tongue.gif
you will get a few stamps of approval. I saw your Amsterdams in the p/uthread, very nice.

Today.

Later,
Jerrod

Here is my little collection of air max 1's, 90's and 95's. Not pictured opium 180's, a couple pairs of 360's and some metalmax's....didnt feel like digging them out.

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

Here is my little collection of air max 1's, 90's and 95's. Not pictured opium 180's, a couple pairs of 360's and some metal max's....didnt feel like digging them out.

wow like 3 or 4 of my grails are there! nice stuff. what size?

Originally Posted by Random 79

Evening Fam,

the thread has been mad slow lately.

Jake - Clean Currys.

So how does one become a member of teamamfam ????
Broccoli - You post your collection and a little bit about yourself. Then hopefully/eventually
tongue.gif
you will get a few stamps of approval. I saw your Amsterdams in the p/u thread, very nice.

Today.

Later,
Jerrod

Are these IDs?

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

Here is my little collection of air max 1's, 90's and 95's. Not pictured opium 180's, a couple pairs of 360's and some metal max's....didnt feel like digging them out.

wow like 3 or 4 of my grails are there! nice stuff. what size?

All of them are size 13

Avkidd - Samples.

Broccoli - I really like those SF(?) brown/grey 90s. You've got some nice stuff, but I'm sure you know that. Doyou/will you wear them? Just wondering.

They are actually different shades of gray...They were a shoe that Niketown SF put out for their 10th aniv. I wear almost everything...... I havent gottenaround to wearing some of them yet... I never keep anything DS, I think its a waste.

BROCCLIAVENGER- very nice patta, KR, and SF's.
smokin.gif
Quality overquantity. I'd be the first to vote you in the AMFAM but, I DON'T belong to ANY family.
'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom