TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Sherlock - those will be had!

You guys see this!?

339pz84.jpg
Those are pretty dope imo... have to see 'em in person before I pass my final judgement.

grin.gif

These were posted in Nike Retro,
It's a new gradient cw for the am 95
The color is new green (like a pastel mint green), Releasing Fall 09

any gradient am 95 get's my approval
pimp.gif

15yucye.jpg

2wgb3ls.jpg

looks like 09's gonna be big for 95's with the Freshwaters, Safety Orange's, possible Neons again, and these.
I would like to see if Nike has any other am 95's up its sleeve
nerd.gif

Chris, maraming salamat...kayo naman?!!
But the house is getting along fine...No money to hire folks to do it so I do most of the working every free time I have
pics will be up soon!

All good on this end, just hoping to save a bit in 09 for a nice vacay. Good luck with the house and can't wait for some pics.

^ Sup ESCO....ya do your collect pick yet??? Ya know you get my "SOP"

Some lights today
3183459143_0fd86fc0a0.jpg

Aaron - Nice Teal's back there. So nice to go to work with sneakers on
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

These were posted in Nike Retro,
It's a new gradient cw for the am 95
The color is new green (like a pastel mint green), Releasing Fall 09

any gradient am 95 get's my approval
pimp.gif

15yucye.jpg

2wgb3ls.jpg

looks like 09's gonna be big for 95's with the Freshwaters, Safety Orange's, possible Neons again, and these.
I would like to see if Nike has any other am 95's up its sleeve
nerd.gif
heloooooooooooooooooo small air unit! after seeing all those other pix....just so sad but still dope but sad lol

such great news going on with the fam. congrats to mic, we know the baby is gonna be a am fanatic. and for chris1 i remember when i was more of a lurker, notlike im not now haha, and your daughter was born, boy has time flied, shes a sweetheart.

actually took time today to take a pic wore the grey/white am90's that came out recently

found these at a local rack, lmk if you guys want it, sz 12 in wmns i believe....

Wore these yesterday....and then got soaked ....so sad

preme infra's today

mic - congratulations bro, i can only imagine that feeling of being a father, one day soon me n my lady will take that step. you, cris, hameed, edge, and allthe other fathers are truly blessed.

damn. time is just flying by. next thing you know she gonna be posting on nt.
hahaha... Cris; It's great to see how your seed is growing along man. Such a cutie she is. Peace andrespect! And it's always nice seeing your posts in here.

Mike; Now that's some major news brother! Damn... I wish you two all the best during the next 6 months. Can'twait to see Mr. or Mrs. mini-you
wink.gif

cheers FAM!

^if i recall, only the OG '95s actually say "25 PSI" on the air bubble... maybe some of the '97 / '98 releases did too, but i definitelydon't think it was past that.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

^if i recall, only the OG '95s actually say "25 PSI" on the air bubble... maybe some of the '97 / '98 releases did too, but i definitely don't think it was past that.
thats what i was trhinking but for some reason i thought they maybe had a few euros from 99 that still had it. Thanks for the reply
It all camne up from when i seent those small air units on the 95s pictured above. When did that travesty begin?

i just looked at a pair of '98 grey/neons in my collection and they don't say "25 psi"... the bubble is still pretty huge, though.

i was OK with the bubble decreasing SLIGHTLY in size up until about '03... but after that, they took the seam out of the rear bubble so that it no longerhad that "bursting" appearance. just doesn't have the same effect.

silversurfer5400, those shadys are ILL! As far as the artist projects go, those were always my favorite. Forget espo and pharrel. Those airslim shadys were where it was at.

I've been slacking on collection post. I'll get to it, hopefully today. I'll be snowed in, I think...

Nice shady bursts.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

^if i recall, only the OG '95s actually say "25 PSI" on the air bubble... maybe some of the '97 / '98 releases did too, but i definitely don't think it was past that.
thats what i was trhinking but for some reason i thought they maybe had a few euros from 99 that still had it. Thanks for the reply
It all camne up from when i seent those small air units on the 95s pictured above. When did that travesty begin?
I'm thinking 2002. The 2002 AM95s have the same bottoms as the OG 95s but with the PSI readings missing. Then by 2004, they changed theentire bottom to what you see now (the Nike Air logo within that lined pattern).

Someone on Nike Retro (I forgot who and where) said they stopped putting the PSI readings as a way for Nike to cover their own butts...people in America willsue for anything (word to people winning lawsuits for spilling coffee all over themselves) and they didn't want to get into legal trouble over PSI readingsthat were inaccurate. Air pressure varies depending on the weather conditions so something that is 5 PSI or 25 PSI or 20 PSI would be susceptible tofluctuation.

i thought he was referring to the "25 PSI" text that was actually molded/formed onto the side and rear air bubbles itself... not the writing on thesoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom