TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Sweet lights mayhem (and tak),

Would LOVE to own a pair, but even when Ive found a way to get a pair over here to the states, I havent been able track down a US 7.5...Im starting to think they didnt those jd lights in my size...
ohwell.gif

JD doesn't make sneakers in 1/2 sizes. You'd need to get an 8 I'm guessing.

Laser Blue Lights are gorgeous. Wife got them for me for my B-day and I had them on the plane to Miami the next day.

GUY! Say it ain't so!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

I know it's kinda shaped like a hobbits foot from Lord of the Rings but I don't care, I'm getting a few pairs of this shoe if possible!!!!

what in tinker's name is this caca?!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

nice pickup on those safari's viet, and those 97's are looking nicer n nicer everytime i see them...i was always on the fence about those.

Originally Posted by brickSB

Guys, I am going to order the EU exclusive green colorway of the Skylines today. It is more economical if I buy two pairs with shipping to the US.
I am looking for someone who wants a pair. The cost is going to be ~$200 shipped to your door, we will split the cost 50/50 and I will ship it to you when they arrive priority with tracking. Let me know if anyone is interested!
glasses.gif
I haven't heard from anyone so I will go about my business.
ohwell.gif

Guys, I am going to order the EU exclusive green colorway of the Skylines today. It is more economical if I buy two pairs with shipping to the US.
I am looking for someone who wants a pair. The cost is going to be ~$200 shipped to your door, we will split the cost 50/50 and I will ship it to you when they arrive priority with tracking. Let me know if anyone is interested!
glasses.gif
ohwell.gif

I'm diggin those a lot, and was planning on picking them up, but that's the best price around??
PM me when you get a chance.

glasses.gif
ohwell.gif
blame the purp foams for me not jumping on the offer, still much appreciated.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^^Nah I saw the Vios and Safaris on the last page...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
oh
laugh.gif
, there's some lasers and a whole heap load of95's in that size up on that stupid auction site. i do need a pair of safari's....that is going to the top of my list for 2009.

00d27.jpg

00d27.02.jpg

Don't think i've seen these posted yet. I like the look of them, but as i've only seen them on European sites, i'm guessing they're a Eurorelease.

I figured that if anyone knew more, it'd be Team AM FAM.
Info?
Thoughts on the shoe?

^^ Wearing AM's to work is choice. I work out of my home office so its been a steady dose of rejuven8's the past couple days when I'm not trying tomake my Persian's crack
laugh.gif

Justin - those blue AM Lights a couple pages back are dope. Congrats!!

Those blk/grey AM Lights look good, but is that coarse mesh? Dope cw none the less...

My 2009 wish list is growing by the day
grin.gif

^^^that's what i'm talking about!! x2..

thanks hameed, i'm sure that mesh is definitely the harder mesh. the pair i got from asia is like that....seems like the AM light is getting downgraded asfar as quality is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom