TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken from Nike Retro
I like em, a quick lace swap and they'll be good to go
pimp.gif

Fall 09 release, Sport Red cw
2j1pxlw.jpg

2zpnzh1.jpg

Why do these and the New Greens look like 90% of the fake AM95s on that online auction site? Must be the angle...

oh yea, i'm def. selling my extra chili's and getting those....

briannnnn-i think it has to do with the glossy looking midsole..

I think its the glossy midsole and the fact that they're strangling the shoes laces for packing and making the shoe look long and narrow...

Sup Fam!

Brick - You really outdid yourself with those AM1's......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Neukicks - Dope neon lights, easily my most favorite AM Light for sentimental reasons
Guy -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
AM90's.....i hope i'll be able to get something from there.
Brian - it could be the gradient.....it's like they half @$#'ed the shading & said eff it....they will buythem anyway. I DO like how bright the red is compared to those that released in '08, but at least the eye stays are lined up right?
laugh.gif

Those flywire AM1's seem/look sooooo odd with the shape and design but i'm still gonna wait to see them in person cause to be honest i'm probablygoing to cop off the strength of the colorway.

so the postman dropped these off today.....been looking for these for quite some time now and i finally found my size for a "fair" price, thanksagain mike! it hurt my purple foams fund but it was necessary to have these.....excitement gif's first!

Mayhemgatz-

Yeah my pair did come today, and my funds for them Foams got cut back also.......

i haven't stopped looking at them periodically.....no wonder they sold out so fast. who could walk in a store and NOT buy these.

Sweet lights mayhem (and tak),

Would LOVE to own a pair, but even when Ive found a way to get a pair over here to the states, I havent been able track down a US 7.5...Im starting to thinkthey didnt those jd lights in my size...
ohwell.gif

Nice lights up there guys... lucky!!!!!!!

Question - what has happened to Corwinator???

Corey you lurk still or what? Where you at?

how much are those lights going for
nerd.gif
resell or not....thanks mayhem!!they are a great shoe

there is an awesome pair of air max 1's on that site, the nike air max 1 white/black lt graphite color way, it ends in 4 hours, size 11

Sport red 95's look nice. Clean colorway, but there's something about the small air bubbles on all the recent 95's. I haven't bought a pairsince they made that switch.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Taken from Nike Retro
I like em, a quick lace swap and they'll be good to go
pimp.gif

Fall 09 release, Sport Red cw
2j1pxlw.jpg

2zpnzh1.jpg
i really dont see anything different between these and the chilli's

Originally Posted by neukicks

2nd page
frown.gif
, thanks junkee for these(i dont know how to use this camera
embarassed.gif
)

Once again my man - No problem, = enjoy them!

Are those sport reds the supposed "Safetys"?
Edit: The speckled laces is a MUST!!! Love it Nike. . small bubble or not. . .who cares, wear the shoe.
No one complains about the small bubbles on AM1s/Lights. . .they are practically non-existent. . . Whats the reason for this?

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

I'm here Jake bro, just have been busy with school and haven't been wearing AM's in the snow in Cincy. But I'm here!

the sport red looks like a lighter shade. for a 95 fanatic like me, i'm hyped. shape is off and the bubble is smaller but at least no crumbling like theolder maxes.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

I'm here Jake bro, just have been busy with school and haven't been wearing AM's in the snow in Cincy. But I'm here!
Aight man I got a lil worried (no h0m0)... Kinda disappeared on us...

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

No one complains about the small bubbles on AM1s/Lights. . .they are practically non-existent. . . Whats the reason for this?

It's mainly because the differences in size are more noticeable on the AM95 than they are on the AM1 or Air Max Light.

smh.gif
at hoow the Air Max Light has been butchered. Saw a pic of an OG; the shoe used to look much sleeker. Now it looks so bulky.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

Hello fam!

Just a few alley oops for Air Max deals on the bay
Air Max 90 Leather Premium Safari - $79.99 sz 9
Thanks bg03!
2u5vndu.jpg

15r12km.jpg

2yobfqe.jpg

the glue stain worried me at first, but the shade is so dark that it's only noticeable in certain lighting, was able to talk him down to 85$ shipped

bubba....it's funny that both shoes i wanted from you i've found lol....crazy
laugh.gif

wore these, took out the trash as well today, then decided to lightly jog back to the apt, then all of a sudden....landed funny and had a very very very lightsprain....so incredibly random

Guys, I am going to order the EU exclusive green colorway of the Skylines today. It is more economical if I buy two pairs with shipping to the US.
I am looking for someone who wants a pair. The cost is going to be ~$200 shipped to your door, we will split the cost 50/50 and I will ship it to you whenthey arrive priority with tracking. Let me know if anyone is interested!
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom