TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^^that's what i'm talking about!! x2..

thanks hameed, i'm sure that mesh is definitely the harder mesh. the pair i got from asia is like that....seems like the AM light is getting downgraded as far as quality is concerned.
I don't think it sold that well in the US...I doubt we'll ever see them in big retail places like Foot Locker again...

Hello FAM!
24qvhp4.jpg

^^beautiful, im so glad i finally got a pair!
happy.gif

edit: there is a guy on that dumb site with DS tailwinds from 00 in different sizes....

Originally Posted by briannnnn

^^^that's what i'm talking about!! x2..

thanks hameed, i'm sure that mesh is definitely the harder mesh. the pair i got from asia is like that....seems like the AM light is getting downgraded as far as quality is concerned.
I don't think it sold that well in the US...I doubt we'll ever see them in big retail places like Foot Locker again...
so sad....
frown.gif

JD/EU got all the
pimp.gif
colorways while the US got the
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
treatment....out of all the lights that dropped in the states,i think only about 2-3 of them were decent at best.

These were the only Lights I bought. And after a while, I think these are the only decent ones that came out in the US.

6952577623c1551b8936f5f45c17937e1ee5bbc.jpg

^^^^^yea those are one pair i liked, i might have to pick up another pair since they are dirt cheap right now. i was feeling these also:

nike-air-max-light-jaffa.jpg

I was on the fence about these joints.....still not sure why i kind of like them but i haven't seen them for dirt cheap yet so i won't be copping.
NIKE%20AIR%20MAX%20LIGHT%20315827-132.jpg

I picked up those blue/yellow Lights for $27 on a recent holiday to Florida. Can't complain at that price and certainly the best of the US Light releasesin my opinion.

i think there is a size 9 in the blk/orange/purple am lights still over at the MLK nike outlet for 20$ if anybody wants

They had a mess of those purple/orange am lights at a footlocker outlet around my way.
They were like $15 but that was before Christmas so they're probably gone.
But, mostly all of the am lights that released here in the states didn't sell very well at all.
They all hit outlets.

I was on the fence about these joints.....still not sure why i kind of like them but i haven't seen them for dirt cheap yet so i won't be copping.
NIKE%20AIR%20MAX%20LIGHT%20315827-132.jpg

I remember seeing these at one point, I really like them
pimp.gif

The sneaker showcase is loaded with crap forums getting all kinds of hits, pushing this one way back... I just don't get it...

^i agree

wore these today

went to the mall with wifey, and saw more skylines in womens colors that you guys may like that i personally dont lol

im not really a fan of the skyline, every place i go they dont have the right size, so they never look right on my feet, guess i gotta find a 10.5, but i wantto try them on before i put them on my feet, maybe i'll like them then...wow that was a rant. no page 2!!

what up everybody.. hope 2009 is good so far.. I posted some new AM's for fall/autumn '09 in the retro forum.. Just a heads up.. B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom