TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redrum: HOw about those Safari 87 Samples Cubanbee provided ehh? Pretty freaking hot right, looks like the mesh used on Hoa 87 red/white/grey- Hope they leave it alone!!!

Dont know if anyone has seen these, thought I'd share them with you guys: Most comfortable shoe ever, end of discussion.

Pegasus Hybrid 25th Anniversary "Bowerman Series" x NikeId x KicksJunkee
happy.gif

whats going on AM fam i was wondering if someone can help me and tell me how much these are going for worn once also thanks

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

Redrum: HOw about those Safari 87 Samples Cubanbee provided ehh? Pretty freaking hot right, looks like the mesh used on Hoa 87 red/white/grey - Hope they leave it alone!!!
At first glance at those I was like
grin.gif

but they probably will eventually grow on me
ohwell.gif

Nice Vio's Oli............

KickJunkee, dope color of choice for those ID's
wink.gif

^ I think you need to get Crisone's approval to be a member of team am fam, but first you have to post your AM collection.
I also plan on applying for team am fam membership very soon.

..................Yep, post up your AM collection, but not only my approval, but any of the other "OG's"or long-time members...Oli, Mic, Dan,Ian, James, etc.......

Cris.

Great stuff in here guys!!!

Oli - you're making me want to take out a loan to get those Vios!!!!! Gotta find em in a 13 first though...
nerd.gif

Mod - my stomach curls when I see those.... in a bad way... sorry dude...
Kickjunkee - not an AM, but those are dope!!!
Gasp - nice lights compadre!!!

Ron - off subject... where you at? Hows the weather in Chi right now?

No AMs for me, I was in loafers all day...

Good day fam!!!!

Infra prem haters, i understand, i do, but i love em, look great in the Australian sunshine wth shorts on.

Today, to keep you happy!

Recycled pic

Brick can you match that blue? You should paint the check blue and the part you originally painted white, you should paint gray... hrrrmmmm

I've been sleeping on those vivid blue's for a long time, they've been at a mall by me for $60 for the longest.
I just can't pull the trigger, seeing how that mesh is and how it creases.

Warning about a fraudster

Beware of a crook among us. Mark Jackson from Ebay corbs2424, also from Idaho and e-mail [email protected]. The guy was shopping CP 6 rings set a fewweeks ago, Ray Jumpman Pro set, etc. As he always seeems to do based on his reputation.. he sets up shop on ebay with a bunch of pairs that he middles for(hisboy in Japan), swindles a few people and goes back into hiding until the next time with new names. Well he's struck again but he won't be getting awaywith it this time, way too many people know about his thefts this time. He's even too scared to answer his phone to explain himself. 208-921-3441. His NTname was "Initforthegreen". Hey Marky.. stop shopping my Rip II set.

I was browsing through sneakerfiles and I came across these am 1's
I like them, the only drawback is that the swoosh is patent leather
ohwell.gif

The RD is 3/09

zk6cqt.jpg

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I was browsing through sneakerfiles and I came across these am 1's
I like them, the only drawback is that the swoosh is patent leather
ohwell.gif

The RD is 3/09

zk6cqt.jpg
Nonetheless those are smoking!!

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I've been sleeping on those vivid blue's for a long time, they've been at a mall by me for $60 for the longest.
I just can't pull the trigger, seeing how that mesh is and how it creases.
imo don't pull the trigger.

^ I needed that...

I was lurkin WAY BACK on pg 60...

Some guy wanted to see how the 90 boots look with someone wearing them and Kevin posted this!!!!
tongue.gif

HAD ME ROLLIN!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom