TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Hope these don't end up in a foreign. If not, these will be the first AM Lights I will pick up.
that "mesh" looks horrible
grin.gif

glad im not the only person who didnt give these shoes a ball washing. Looks cheapand pieced together. Like a bootleg rubber elementary school basketball vs anNBA official game ball. Both are basketballs.,,thats where it ends.

Up a mountain on the bike...

Having a break on a rock.

A bit higher up.

That's the ocean in the background.

Then i had lunch and rode back, too tired.

what up everybody.
I posted these in Retro as well, but figured you guys might wanna check 'em as well.
What up Corgi!
351602525.jpg

cb, whats good man. Hope all is well. Regardless of my preference, thanks for posting this stuff. Is that a huarache AM 90? What sole is that on the shoe?Jesus christ i am way out of the shoe loop. If someone would have asked me if something like thsi would ever exist 5 years ago i would have said they are outof your mind and stop smoking that world famous staten island dust.

Originally Posted by airon0828

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Check these out on the auction site...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those are dope and so mint looking. my size too...price is
eyes.gif
though
dope indeed. Whats funny is when i put them up i'll get a bunch of $100 shipped offers. Great shoe, great shoe box.

Originally Posted by brickSB

i turned my:

into:

those came out really good brick, i like them with that much white.
Yo Corgi, what up man! (im the dude who stopped by and picked up those calis, thanks again btw)

huarache nike 90 current....what in the hell is nike going to mash up next with the 90s?

however, with the proper colorways, this shoe has potential...but then again that is a complete waste of flywire on the plastic, such a waste....

^^ kinda late but I'm glad you got those Safari 90's

Nice cw on those Lights but that's pretty much it.

Don't know what to think about those 90/hua's yet...

I'm not sure if I can do this but INCS just dropped a bunch of stuff for sale
eek.gif
on the other site. All you size 10-11 fam need to check it out.
Hit me up on PM for the link.

COREY!!! - coral rose 90's in your size!!!!

Also, here are my recent pick up's. Sorry not really Air Max's
ohwell.gif

3202616043_e2a132d9ec.jpg
3202616041_d741623e09.jpg

Not a fam member, but been lurking and occasionally contributing for a little bit. Thought I'd chuck something in from WDYWT. Me in Persian '08s(have come to terms with the cracking), friend in Infrared Currents.

persiancurrent.jpg

Enjoy the rest of the weekend Fam!

FeelMode, whats going on man. Nice PC Avatar.
battleground03, i know they aint maxes but those huaraches are great.

Especially for the Fam. Changed up to go for a beef roast and crispy pint of lager. British winters can be beautiful.

true97.jpg

Laters.

hi fam

i'm even too lazy to follow up on the last few pages. but nic pic's Modzzilla ... i want summer NOW ... ohhh for me you can consideryourself fam. we all are ... aren't we?
smile.gif

no pic's from me since i was wearing NB's last night. snow is melting away here so i hope i'll be back with some more pics in the future

^^ KILLER brate !!! schöne abig und bis glie

under retail? i'd say ebay, always ends in the 60-80 range when i check em out, and if you buy used, you can just throw it in the washing machine....

Lets play a game fam, basically follow the leader:

-A "part" of an air max will be shown, and you MUST not only answer the question, but you MUST show a picture of the shoe.

-If TWO people just so happen to figure out the shoe, the first person who answers the riddle is the person who we then"follow", and the 2nd person should delete their answer OR we just ignore that answer and move on

-NO nike ID's are allowed, unless it was a mass produced shoe, i.e. SF airmax 1, cowboy 95s....if the shoes came from nikeid.com, then it is VOID

-No children's shoes, strictly mens AND womens

-If there is NO AIR, then it is a NO GO, sorry spiridon, huarache...etc....

-If there is NO answer to the shoe in a 24 hour period from when the OG personposted the shoe, he will be declared a winner, and the FIRST person to list a shoe after that 24 hour period starts upthe game

here we goooooooooooooo

v3og2q.jpg

dude...its sunday...and footballs on...and that just sounds too hard.
new game! post this in the showcase!
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom