TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice stuff the past couple pages fam. picked these up yesterday and I am getting ready to go out and buy another pair, these are really nice IMO. its snowinghere today in NOVA
happy.gif

hello fam..haven't posted in a while, but i see the fam's still doing its thing.

BATTLE: very dope vio 95s pare ko.
too much stuff to mention from the previous pages.., props to everybody for always killin' it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

87s today to have lunch with the wifey..

GOOD DAY ALL!!!

kaotic,

those are releasing? stateside? that first pair is too dope imo.

*Edit*

Redrum,

They have/had em for 94.99 shipped on designerathletic.com. Might be just a little more than you wanted to spend but I remember seeing them on there...

Pick these up from fellow NT'er T21D..... He had a huge sale here locally. Be ready cause hes getting rid of more real soon!

Air Max 1 NL
Both AM 90 Foot Patrol's
AM90 Sertig

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

My mate would kill for a pair of those fantastic 4s.
My aunt and uncle were asking me where I got them
grin.gif

I tend to get a lot of extra looks and compliments when I wear these and my infrared/teal Structures.

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by daaznfella

nope, not safari's

and the only reason i want to do this in here is to get some activity up...i'm tired of seeing this on page 2...sorry brick lol
quality>quantity...dont flood the thread with BS
happy.gif

indeed true, and will always be, but just having some fun with some fam members, vs having stupid people get involved with this in the sneaker showcaseforum...but i see where you're coming from, it's all good, i'll cease my role in this game

Originally Posted by micmorales

yo brick, u still headed my way soon?

Waddup fam!
yea man!
a month from now, i will be in paris for 5 days and then a train to AMS...i will pm you
tongue.gif

I personally think the game is cool.
WHat happened to all the guys that used to love this thread and post daily last year at this time? Is everyone selling their stuff?

Whats up NEU? Skylines look good bro, how you liking the Neons? You find a SUV?

Nice Hoas too Casta'.

Wore these today to study,

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Dude up there with the skylines looks sad as hell,
laugh.gif
cheer up bro
happy.gif
haha im just chillin man, its my new pose, i think i may like it

yo junkee, thanks man i appreciate it, im loving the neons put um on for a couple hours the other days, still on the fence about the other ones
grin.gif
and no hybrid today, can't find what i want

playing hookie from work tomorrow
happy.gif
holla!

t21D whats left in a 10.5 or 11
nerd.gif

What up fam,

Neukick - I like the new pose. For some reason the old pic of just the shoe had me thinking you lived in a small darkapartment, and then I see you in this spacious looking well lit crib.

Aaron - I almost always wear my ultramarine w/ khaki chinos. Simple and
pimp.gif
, kind of an old school preppy feel imho.

Later,
Jerrod

Originally Posted by professafinessa

sorry bout that modzzilla...plz do continue

Nah, it's ok, the only close up i had was of some infras anyhoo, and they're to obvious.

This thread just makes me wanna throw on some sneaks and strut.
pimp.gif

Sup Fam,

Long time i didn't stop by so i got few pics !!!

New addition to the familly is LUKA !!!

Been looking for those for a long time and finally got them size 11 DS.

An some of my favorites but not all ...

Peace.

Sup doki75, sure has been a minute since I've seen your post. Congratulations my man! must be one hell of a feeling...

quality pick up and dope favorites shot. W & W 1's are on my list
nerd.gif

Daaaaaaamn there's so much nice new and old stuff here, too much to point out again. Finally some new decent Light cw's, hope I'll be able to pickup one of those pairs sometime.

Also seeing that Cayman Struc from up close like that finally convinced me, the materials used seem perfect for that shoe. Is the sourrunding part of thetoebox the same material as used on the OG-retro's?

doki75: congrats on the newborn and on those powerwallas pal and ur AM collection is steady quality for sure. Are those like "venom green" 90'sID's btw? they're definitely hot.

shed the bandage on my toe last night:

so i wore 87s to work today only to smudge them, and walk in pools of water:

Originally Posted by battleground03

Sup doki75, sure has been a minute since I've seen your post. Congratulations my man! must be one hell of a feeling...

quality pick up and dope favorites shot. W & W 1's are on my list
nerd.gif
if you can fit a 10 im selling mine. worn once for like an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom