TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
greetings and salutations all

doki75: crepe am1's. i want to punch myself for passing, $85 shipped on ebay back then...but more important, congrats on the newborn!

Originally Posted by ucasta

today on the grind...
2ihv7ec.jpg
beautiful. Always loved the 180.

What up fam? Nice stuff lately

Chris - dope Atmos 95's on the previous page
pimp.gif
I need a sz 12...anyone
nerd.gif

doki75 - congrats on the new addition to your family!!

Aaron - how do you keep those ultramarines so clean?

doki: congrats!
briannnnnnnnnnn: your bread and butter

for me today, snow day at the beach! first snow in the 5 years since I moved to the coast...
glasses.gif

3212711307_3c431d9428.jpg

I got a question for you guys,
My 08 Neon 95 retro's just came in the mail and I they feel velvety unlike my chili's which feel smooth.
Is this how they are?

^^ yup, the varsity reds have a smoother grain of material on the gradient upper as opposed to most of the other gradient AM 95's.

Famalam... How are ya?!?!

Brick - Awesome BWs... underrated colorway right there! BTW, is Morgan your Jack Russell??? Awesome pup my man... Ilove Jacks...

Aaron - glad you got on that 180 trip but I have a feeling your gonna stop with those right?

i now like this shoe alot, i never saw anything on this color way though anywhere, so i got them, one with flash one without

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Famalam... How are ya?!?!

Brick - Awesome BWs... underrated colorway right there! BTW, is Morgan your Jack Russell??? Awesome pup my man... I love Jacks...

Aaron - glad you got on that 180 trip but I have a feeling your gonna stop with those right?
I wish Morgan was mine, it is my buddy's....coolest dog ever. We got some really cool pictures of her at the beach with that frisbee. Not asshrunk as corgi's blog.
Thanks Corgi for posting her up!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

i now like this shoe alot, i never saw anything on this color way though anywhere, so i got them, one with flash one without
these are awesome IMO...a new white mesh/metallic silver colorway hit finishline online today.
pimp.gif

^^^^you got my vote Redrum. You have been making a steady contribution to this thread: giving props, heads up on auction site deals, etc. Please be sure topost your story to compliment your collection: brief bio, where you are from, age, how you got into maxes, favorite pair, etc. hope this helps.

Originally Posted by Random 79

Neukick - I like the new pose. For some reason the old pic of just the shoe had me thinking you lived in a small dark apartment, and then I see you in this spacious looking well lit crib.

haha i just saw this, thanks dude! no apartment, sadly....im posted up with mom right now
ohwell.gif
, but saving up for my own damn mortgage, gotta save money somehow, i was alsotook all those other pictures with my boys camera, and i've finally gotten my own, thanks man i'll snap a pic for all to see when i get home
happy.gif

Originally Posted by adob0

^^^sign me up for the skylines back there.
if they dont have them around your way,(or anyone for that matter) let me know and i can go grab a couple pairs and ship um out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom