TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup fam..

NEUKICKS: clean cw man.
BATTLE: dope!!!, i want 'em
smile.gif

very happy with these..

GOOD DAY ALL!!!

^^^^you got my vote Redrum. You have been making a steady contribution to this thread: giving props, heads up on auction site deals, etc. Please be sure to post your story to compliment your collection: brief bio, where you are from, age, how you got into maxes, favorite pair, etc. hope this helps.

................What Aaron said.

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

^^^^you got my vote Redrum. You have been making a steady contribution to this thread: giving props, heads up on auction site deals, etc. Please be sure to post your story to compliment your collection: brief bio, where you are from, age, how you got into maxes, favorite pair, etc. hope this helps.

................What Aaron said.

Peace.

Cris.

Co-sign this. Welcome to the Fam Redrum SB
smile.gif

and... WHAT UP FAM.. been MIA in this thread for a while, y'all know I go into sneaker hibernation in the winter lol.. I'm still lurking in here though
nerd.gif
dope pick ups to all.

Cris - What up bro, hope your fam is doing well. Brianna must be getting big now
eek.gif
I'm sure you and the wife are keeping her laced in the finest airmaxes lol
Mic - YO, hope everything went well/is going well with the wedding and such. Wish you all the best
pimp.gif
... I'm trying to gather my friends to head down toA-dam this summer, I'll let you know whats up
pimp.gif

shout outs to all other OG fam members (no offense to the new members hehe
smile.gif
) - Oli, Tibor, Guy, Brian x2, etc etc

ps - WIWT

dsc01672oo9.jpg

laugh.gif

Peace and love!

^ Haha, sup James....probably me with the Max's and Vans, my wife likes to get her Uggs and Disney type shoes.

Peace.

Cris.

I don't remember seeing this posted, but AM 1 Safari pack coming Fall '09, per KATC:

fp5set.jpg

25g7893.jpg

dosxsl.jpg

x2kto9.jpg

(KATC) ^ Last week we posted a couple of Nike Air Max Fall 2009 previews including the [Nike Safari Max 1] and [the Nike Air Max Fall 2009] preview. Both ofthese posts showed a couple Safari inspired Air Max styles. Pics of the full Fall 2009 Safari Air Max line have hit the Net. The Safari Nike Air Max 1 linewill feature four colorways including the OG Safari/OG Air Max 1 combo, a Yellow based Safari Air Max 1, a Purple based Safari Air Max 1, and a Blue basedSafari Air Max 1. All of the Safari Air Max 1s in this post are a follow up to the Grey Safari Nike Air Max 1 (that is available now on NikeTown.com) and areset to release during the Fall of 2009.

Pics via [chajinyoung]

^ Out of the 4...the 2nd pair, but without the red, should've made it that flesh type color in the safari print..........

Cris.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I don't remember seeing this posted, but AM 1 Safari pack coming Fall '09, per KATC:

fp5set.jpg

25g7893.jpg

dosxsl.jpg

x2kto9.jpg

(KATC) ^ Last week we posted a couple of Nike Air Max Fall 2009 previews including the [Nike Safari Max 1] and [the Nike Air Max Fall 2009] preview. Both of these posts showed a couple Safari inspired Air Max styles. Pics of the full Fall 2009 Safari Air Max line have hit the Net. The Safari Nike Air Max 1 line will feature four colorways including the OG Safari/OG Air Max 1 combo, a Yellow based Safari Air Max 1, a Purple based Safari Air Max 1, and a Blue based Safari Air Max 1. All of the Safari Air Max 1s in this post are a follow up to the Grey Safari Nike Air Max 1 (that is available now on NikeTown.com) and are set to release during the Fall of 2009.

Pics via [chajinyoung]
take the safari print off and these look 1000% better.

Originally Posted by neukicks

what he said^^ and its me,smiling
laugh.gif
lol a sitting version of the sportfreak pose

Those "safari" AM1s would look over 9000 times better without the safari print.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

2zyc615.jpg
Okay, I'm a Senior right now at a High School in Indiana just outside of Chicago. I'm originally from the Chi and I love that city.
I'm 18 years old and I got into maxes about a few months after I started collecting (I've been collecting sneaker for about two years btw). Ioriginally was really awe inspired by the Neon AM 95's, But I didn't cop a pair back then due to funds
ohwell.gif
. I believe my first pair was the hoa Air 180's and I picked them up at theSouth Chicago Outlet for $30
pimp.gif
. And the Ultramarines are still myfavorite am. I wish Nike would make some new cw's of the retro Air 180 runner, I would cop every cw they put out
pimp.gif
. I'm still a big fan of 95's and I plan on copping every gradient cwNike puts out this year
smokin.gif
. And I've recently been trying to pick upmy am game.
Anyway that's me,
So am I part of the Fam now?

Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^Welcome to the fam. be sure to put the fam in your sig. btw-what's your first name?
Salvador, but just call me Chava.

And thanks for accepting me into the Fam
pimp.gif

Great to have an AM95 fan on board
pimp.gif

I have to
laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
when certain NTers think the AM95 is a copy-cat of some Skechers shoe

Nice Varsity Red's Maknog
pimp.gif

Dope am 1's brian
pimp.gif
, thosebeen on my list for awhile, I can't find them at a decent price
ohwell.gif

And the only am's I'm feeling out of that pack is the purple safari's
pimp.gif

The rest I'm not to sure about
grin.gif

Originally Posted by micmorales

Originally Posted by battleground03

Possibly be the last shoe pick up for awhile..
how so?
I really need to slow down....already got 6 pairs this year
embarassed.gif
All I really need is a pair of Wings & Waffle Air Max 1's size 8.5-9 and I'm done

Nice pick up on the TW's and Varsity Red's

Welcome to the fam Chava!

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Great to have an AM95 fan on board
pimp.gif

I have to
laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
when certain NTers ignorant people think the AM95 is a copy-cat of some Skechers shoe
Word. When I had my chilis my boy was like "My am 90s are better yours look like skechers." I just "
indifferent.gif
"!

whats the market price for some 08 chilis in 11? ive worn them maybe twice tops, might be selling mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom