TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

13 heads #130283698913 & #170296676151 pretty sure this dudes an NTer

not too bad IMO.

Dope stuff everyone.......

anyone know where to get those new AM1s (White/Black/Red) that were posted few days/week ago in a 13, or how much theyre going for?

Yeah he is legit... I picked up some 03 neons from him a while back...

I thought you had those ol white black and red GRs already n a 13... I was trying to get em off you...

Nice AM90's kevin2nd and KickJunkee! r3k4hsttub, yeah, they look like some sort of Burst, but they also look like they could be a pair of Powerwall 93's butthat's reaching a bit lol.

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

30hm1za.jpg
eek.gif

gradient 95's FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

premiere tonight ... the first time in years

oli and myself managed to put on the same shoes all by coincidence. considering that we both have something like 100+ pairs id say chances are rather small. but it was clear that it would happen one day. and we both had to laugh when we realized it ...

safety orange am burst:

amburstwhitesafetyorangxh3.jpg

good night fam
roll.gif
roll.gif

i finally saw the skylines in person today and picked up a pair or 4
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

oh anyone wear a mens 6.5 theres a pair of safety orange bursts up
Item number: 160308784030
vvvvvvnds but they look hella clean

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

oli and myself managed to put on the same shoes all by coincidence. considering that we both have something like 100+ pairs id say chances are rather small. but it was clear that it would happen one day. and we both had to laugh when we realized it ...

safety orange am burst:

good night fam
roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
nice!!

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

tired.gif
embarassed.gif
Ooo, a photo would be sweet, i haven't seen the persian ones. Not sure if i'm going for maxes today,might get the Jordan 4s out. I think about it for a while....

safety orange am burst:

good night fam

That's awesome. You guys rolled out like back-up dancers for a late 80's rapper! BIG MMA fights tonight. $%%+$%% amped!

That's awesome. You guys rolled out like back-up dancers for a late 80's rapper!

roll.gif
, that is awesome. Really though, good stuff fellas!

Kev2nd - Those crepe 90s look real nice.

R3k4 - I think those Bursts might be a wheat color from '03-'04(?). This dude I used to play ping-pong w/ had apair that color and they were
pimp.gif

Kickjunkee - I really like those 90s and the other runners you posted in wdywtd. Nice selection!

Justin - Nice collection you have some cool 95s and those BWs.

Later,
Jerrod

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by s dubl

13 heads #130283698913 & #170296676151 pretty sure this dudes an NTer

not too bad IMO.

Dope stuff everyone.......

anyone know where to get those new AM1s (White/Black/Red) that were posted few days/week ago in a 13, or how much theyre going for?

Yeah he is legit... I picked up some 03 neons from him a while back...

I thought you had those ol white black and red GRs already n a 13... I was trying to get em off you...
laugh.gif
naw Im looking for these for a good price
f_dsc025421m_0a98e21.jpg

if you still want them I'll take those Urawas in a trade
nerd.gif

How do you guys wash your AM's in the washing machine? I've seen some of you post Infrared 90's that have gone through the wash and come out piff.I know about the putting them in a pillowcase part, but what about cycle/water temp/detergent? Not AM related, but I need to wash my spiridons and huarachelights... And I don't want to look like a nuts to my mom (although she did it before to my Pippens/Pennies back in the day, but with a top loading washer).

Originally Posted by alljayevryjay

How do you guys wash your AM's in the washing machine? I've seen some of you post Infrared 90's that have gone through the wash and come out piff. I know about the putting them in a pillowcase part, but what about cycle/water temp/detergent? Not AM related, but I need to wash my spiridons and huarache lights... And I don't want to look like a nuts to my mom (although she did it before to my Pippens/Pennies back in the day, but with a top loading washer).
top loading washer>pillowcase>pretty much any detergent (some pre-treat with oxy clean, but not necessary)>cold water/gentlecycle>when finished stuff socks in the toes and air dry>wear/get dirty again>repeat

wow....bj penn threw in the towel, how weak is that?
grin.gif

what a let down of a card, the first 3 fights were boring with split decision hug-fests
machida v. silva lived up to the hype, great knockout for machida
then penn throws in the towel after the 4th...he got ground and pounded to death

for me to go watch the fights
3242679257_b0326eb312.jpg

^^^ Good looks s dubl, but I don't have a top loading washer =(. I guess I'm going to get
indifferent.gif
'd by the local laundromat owner unless someone cares to share afront-loader story
smile.gif

Originally Posted by alljayevryjay

^^^ Good looks s dubl, but I don't have a top loading washer =(. I guess I'm going to get
indifferent.gif
'd by the local laundromat owner unless someone cares to share a front-loader story
smile.gif
maybe throw in some random stuff with them (small rugs, towels, etc....) so it doesnt throw it off balance.

You can wash them in the sink as well dude. Same thing, luke warm water, colour fast detergent, give them a hand wash,rinse, then leave them to soak in a fresh lot of water/detergent for about 24 hours, then allow to air dry. They'll look pucker.

nike is going to saturate the market with neons, and then once again they'll start going on sale....ahhh still remember getting so many pairs for 49.99

that day will come again, count on it....

and lol at the fact that the neon laces, dont even match the neon lace loops....

and dont worry if you dont have a top loading washing machine

i dont either, i do the pillow case method, and it works beautifully for me

3243068283_11e5860dbb.jpg

my am87 classics are getting a little dirty on the front and i was thinking about plopping them into the washing machine soon. that, or actually trying toclean them with a brush.

3243068705_f2eb593836.jpg

must have kicked something
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom