TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Neon 95s dropping at footlocker austrlia in Feb with a neon lace, damn, i need to find some cash asap!

http://footlocker.com.au/Product/Mens_1/Footwear_5/Running_10/Nike-Air-Max-95_377/index.aspxhttp://footlocker.com.au/...Air-Max-95_377/index.aspx

I'm happy with that lace by the way.

Is it me or does the size of the air bubbles look bigger...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

i finally saw the skylines in person today and picked up a pair or 4
tired.gif
embarassed.gif
Ooo, a photo would be sweet, i haven't seen the persian ones. Not sure if i'm going for maxes today, might get the Jordan 4s out. I think about it for a while....
sure thing, i got the last pair in 10.5 so the others i had to order in the store they should be here next week.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

and for the past 2 weeks ive been wearing beaters, this salt needs to go away

ry%3D400

and finally uploaded pics of my car accident a couple weeks ago. some dude tried to take a left as i was crossing an intersection and rammed me into thiswindow and then he took off
mad.gif
mad.gif

luckily his license plate fell off, dummy
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

ry%3D400

^nice pic up there tibor

2v31v0p.jpg

Hey Fam. Well I love Air Max's, but I purchased these, my first pair of BW's, and have no idea any info. on them. Being the experts that a lot ofyou fellas are, I ask your help. Can you give me any info. on the rarity, value or anything else on these shoes? They are Supreme's and the quality issecond to none, the inside and even the insoles on these are leather, the inside is actually crushed leather, and the left insole says INNOVATION with aswoosh. Other than that, I have no idea anything about these. Take on the challenge, or lack there of
happy.gif
and help me out. Thanks fam.

Originally Posted by Headtotoe NKE Fo Sho

Hey Fam. Well I love Air Max's, but I purchased these, my first pair of BW's, and have no idea any info. on them. Being the experts that a lot of you fellas are, I ask your help. Can you give me any info. on the rarity, value or anything else on these shoes? They are Supreme's and the quality is second to none, the inside and even the insoles on these are leather, the inside is actually crushed leather, and the left insole says INNOVATION with a swoosh. Other than that, I have no idea anything about these. Take on the challenge, or lack there of
happy.gif
and help me out. Thanks fam.
whats the style/color code on the box/inside tag?

As Mod stated, the Footlockers Feb release 95s below...

Personally, not diggin the laces, hopefully they come with an extra pair, but the bubbles DO look bigger and remind me of the 03 retro...

If you zoom in, the materials are on point too...

Seems like 09 is gonna be a good 95 retro year with all the gradients...

Definitely something to look forward to....

just finished these up for NT member K20Lee...hope you enjoy!
(more pics on the blog)

3245503758_e3e2856fb7.jpg

EDIT: wore these today, can't get enough of them!
I pulled the trigger on the infras and sapphire blue pairs as well today, will post pics when they arrive
glasses.gif

3245594496_7b32d61ce6.jpg

Those BWs were part of Footlocker Europe exclusive collab with Nike and an artist called John Burgerman. They dropped about this time last year.

Also in the pack were 87s, 90s and a couple of shox.

My local footlocker still has a couple pairs of those left if anyone is interested in a pair

Originally Posted by crisone

^^ Yo brick....clean customs, peep your PM and my blog, did a little piece on them,

Cris.
thanks for the love guys...all respect goes to dunksrnice who came up with the concept, I justmake them
the sun was hitting them just right today
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

wow....bj penn threw in the towel, how weak is that?
grin.gif

what a let down of a card, the first 3 fights were boring with split decision hug-fests
machida v. silva lived up to the hype, great knockout for machida
then penn throws in the towel after the 4th...he got ground and pounded to death

for me to go watch the fights
3242679257_b0326eb312.jpg

BJ killed me tonight. Looked gassed. The thing that bothered me the most was that he was so gun shy with the jab. I saw GSP's head just sitting there.Seemed like he connected when he threw. But he stopped throwing. Easier said than done I guess.....

Machida is the truth.

those fights last night were weak, wore these today to bs around with some friend enjoying the beautiful weather, now trying to see what to do tonight

i finally saw the skylines in person today and picked up a pair or 4
tired.gif
embarassed.gif
Ooo, a photo would be sweet, i haven't seen the persian ones. Not sure if i'm going for maxes today, might get the Jordan 4s out. I think about it for a while....
LOL, misread what you wrote and thought you said you had skylines in Persian, not in person! Love them, mustcop i think. Got my neons lined up as a pressie from Mrs Modz, price tag *@!!@ me though, even the infras came out at $180 Australian. Typical FLoverpricing.

Damn, that car accident could have ended badly. Happy for you that your well mate.

Tibor, killing it with the 95s bruv!

I'm wondering if it's a mistake in the FootLocker system, or if the air pockets on the '09 joints will be proper again. Fingers crossed...

Thanks Doogal for the info. on the BW's I thought they mighta been a Euro exclusive. I actually got mine from a Nike factory clearance store close to me inGaitlinburg TN. They also had 2 pairs of Dino. Jr. dunks which I sold immediately so it was a pretty good investment the $80 I spent to get the 3 pairs.

waddup waddup fam members
wink.gif
wink.gif
!!!!!!!!

hi there fam members i got here a picture from a AM90 that i found it a couple of years ago, its the blue/grey AM90 on the right side of the lowest row. ifound it on a Dutch profile site that called Hyves its similiar like myspace. Could any fam member please provide some info/pictures on these if u know moreabout it. The only thing i know about it was possibly a japan release from 2003, i saw it once on ebay 3 years ago and i felt in love with it when i saw it,the seller on ebay from japan sold it for $230 USD and it wasnt my size i wear 7.5 or 8. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME OUT IF U KNOW MORE ABOUT ITS MY NO.1 AM90 HOLYGRAIL THAT I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING 4 YEARS !!!!!!
ca036e5230095572d8ab454095c33442b35909f6.jpg
ca036e5230095572d8ab454095c33442b35909f6.jpg
12c1693a55d74c993763d3efb2ddf436a18b1af1.jpg

GReeTZ Chun
happy.gif
happy.gif

don't know about those blue/grey 90s, but those pics have some serious heat! Any info on the light grey/anthracite pair, lower row, 2nd pair.

saw these on ISS in the runners & cross trainers marketplace topic for sale maybe there are fam members that want too cop these

Nike Co.Jp "Voltage" Air Max 90 White/Stealth Grey/Voltage size 9
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4ac1603657dd41903327993892d550ce4faba523.jpg

and these sz 11 AM90 escape VNDS condition

b813631c30905950d8d04e069eba3a1346eba16d.jpg

GReeTZ C.F