TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice !%$ job on those lights brick!!! AND your skys are looking hot!

After seeing VC pic of the infareds. . I will be buying them. . !!

Do you guys know if/when the purple orange Tailwinds should hit US?

Thanks!

cris & kicksjunkee - glad my pic could help out. theyre seriously dope in person and look awesome in jeans.

brick - those customs are
pimp.gif
and im hatin on you for those skylines they look sick

modz - haha no prob. if you want i can always pick up a pair here and ship em over to ya

oli - thanks man i had a severe neck sprain but other than that im cool. what sucks is that was a brand new company car, less than 2k miles on it
ohwell.gif

syndicate - thats a nice collection you got there, some serious heat

also got some stuff coming in the mail ill post when they arrive
tongue.gif

i need 2 dissapoint u vivrantechino, those pictures are not from my own collection but are from someone else
roll.gif

i am searching 4 sum info for the blue/grey CW AM90 that is pictured on those images, thats my NO.1 HOLYGRAIL for the AM90 that i have been looking for acouple of years, i never have seen it in real life or in somebody's collection except in those images and on ebay once.
maybe could the OG members provide some pictures or info for me
indifferent.gif

i would probably never own a pair AM90's in that CW but i wont give up and will still searching till i find it

PLEASE PLEASE FAM MEMBERS HELP ME OUT IF U KNOW MORE ABOUT!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
ca036e5230095572d8ab454095c33442b35909f6.jpg
12c1693a55d74c993763d3efb2ddf436a18b1af1.jpg
ca036e5230095572d8ab454095c33442b35909f6.jpg
12c1693a55d74c993763d3efb2ddf436a18b1af1.jpg

GReeTZ C.F
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

modz - haha no prob. if you want i can always pick up a pair here and ship em over to ya
Thanks mate, but i have a feeling they'll arrive here at a location i frequent.

Hey Fam,

been a minute again, no internet @ home, mostly been outside smokin away braincells and such
tired.gif

Wow there's just too much goin on to get back on anything.

But I'll just do it on this page;

neukicks: I've never ever seen those before in my life, their hella nice though, kinda look like some GR from the last years when GR'sused to be tight not all that crap Nike's puttin out these days
sick.gif

nike air max syndicate: That collection pic is definitely hothothot but people keep coming up on this thread trying to sell their stuff whichreally isn't supposed to be done here, I know cuz I've been flamed a little before too and I really (amonogst others) wouldn't like this thread toget shut over that %%!!. Please read rules (new)ppl.

Morning FAM...for real though, cut this buy/sell crap out in here...
Do us all a favor and keep your ISS deals to yourself.

No maxes for me this morning...back to the grind

picked up my first pair of am180s:
3247255037_eb2beace8f.jpg

been wanting to get the 180 easters, but i couldn't find a pair in 10.5 so i settled for these instead. VNDS for $70 so i don't think it was that bad?

BONUS!
3248084834_20ab2bfa30.jpg

damn i might have to pick up those skylines soon, nice pics VC!

i'm very curious to see actual pics of those new neons, hopefully those air units aren't a mistake.

Hameed - What's good!
Tibor - very dope pic of those 95's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Viet - i'm late but ur lady has some AM heat, i've always tried to find a women's 13-14 in thosesilver/blue AM97's! almost bought those LUX's that released last year because they were somewhat similiar....BTW...anti-freeze and pools....
frown.gif
frown.gif

very nice weather in nyc......wore these to watch the superbowl:

Nice Maize 90s.

I may go out later to enjoy what is left of this nice weather before it snows later smfh

whatup FAM
got out of work early to spend time with the wife on her day off
haven't cleaned my office much this week and have my recent rotation sitting out, bout to put them away
thought I would share!
have a wonderful day FAM!

Brian.....i almost didn't come back to work when i went out for lunch lol

Mod, i meant an actual pic of the shoe in someone's possesion. thanks though

fire rotation brick!

I'm switching up for 2009. I stopped collecting Jordans after I got 1-23, my grails, and also seeing Jordan Brand dwindle like the Lehman Brothers inquality. I used to only collect Air Maxes, but I haven't bought any in over 5 years. I want to become a member of the Air Max Family! My next buy is OGColorway Air Structures, Tailwinds, Air Max 93, and Air Max 96!
94635500e2fc6fd5cc005f2cca2870578cc2782.jpg

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^s it just my eyes, or are those freakin huge?
roll.gif
roll.gif
my thoughts exactly, look like a size 18.
mayhem thanks, ill take pics of the grey ones once they get in the mail too.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Brian.....i almost didn't come back to work when i went out for lunch lol

Mod, i meant an actual pic of the shoe in someone's possesion. thanks though

fire rotation brick!
I didn't get to go out after all...had to stay and do some tech support for my neighbors upstairs =\

IvyLeague: good luck finding the teal structures. I haven't seen any auction for them end cheap and BINs tend to be in the $150+ range.

LOL i think it's ur eyes playing tricks.....looks like he just holding them REALLY close to a webcam or something

VC - which grey ones did u get? i wanna get those grey/blue EU's
devil.gif

Originally Posted by jfoams

air max deluxe sz 11 finally got em after long time of searching got em ds mint
nice! my pair is BEAT... hands down most comfy shoe ive ever had.
missed out big time on 2 pair of size 14s deluxes on ebay a while ago... DS went for like $28 or somethin ridiculous. totally forgot about the auctions
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CDub Yo

sup team am...

can anyone help me out for a ballpark price range on a DS pair of these Hufs

2734693003_e53ab20d0d.jpg
from what i've seen, they haven't gone over $170 in DS condition

Cdub Yo - DS Hufs go for around $180 - $220 depending on who's selling... What size are you looking for?

WHAT UP FAM.. Just stopping through, obviously no maxes because I'm still in hibernation mode.... my white mesh does not agree with slush/snow/salt
frown.gif

Cris - Dont think I mentioned this but that Ben Drury windbreaker is SICK, I might start up a nike windbreaker/jacket thread sometime this week.. Can I getthat one online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom