TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

180s>1s>90s in the LAF collection. IMO.

Those 180s are soo clean. B.Ground...is that 3M in the back?

Agree with S here all the way... But I do hold all of them high on my wants list...

sz 13s anyone???

Those 180s are soo clean. B.Ground...is that 3M in the back?

Yes, but it's really weak like the recent 3M material used by Nike. Aint no Jordan V's tounge from 99-01

I'll keep an eye out Corey, you too Aaron and Edge

Nice Burst up there Selecta. Did you get those from Napsize?

Brian/Nike Drawer - Thanks! I actually passed on the freshwater's . What's the deal with all those Lights? Are they releasing in theUS? Just saw a thread in Retro saying that it's a NSW release....

Originally Posted by battleground03

No, I would've been in a hole bigger I could afford...lol. I got 'em off another msg. board member. Haven't found anything good onNapsize for a while though.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Originally Posted by battleground03

No, I would've been in a hole bigger I could afford...lol. I got 'em off another msg. board member. Haven't found anything good on Napsize for a while though.
The reason I ask is that I think you wear 8.5-9 and about a month or so ago Napsize had an 8.5 for $68
eek.gif
I requested more pictures a couple of times but no response.
mad.gif

^ Chris, my only pic for now, I'm gonna shoot more when I get home:

WOOOOH, these came out FRESH!!!!!!!!!

Not enough thanks Chris.

Cris.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Few bits of news....

First off, pardon late pass if I am late.....AM 1 OG wh/red supposed to drop in EU? True, according to KATC:
http://www.kixandthecity....-retro-june-quickstrike/

Also, no pics yet, but there is supposed to be a Bumblebee-inspired Transformers 2 Air Max 95. I hope it doesn't suck....
http://www.kixandthecity....nk-air-max-95-and-cb-94/

Eeeeenh....

And, if anyone is interested, I have some size 10 stuff to unload. PM me for list and details.
The bumblebee is for kids so far.
http://citysole.com/shoe_...nfo&products_id=2018
I'm just hoping that whatever Nike releases doesn't resemble any of the last pack released.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Chris, my only pic for now, I'm gonna shoot more when I get home:

WOOOOH, these came out FRESH!!!!!!!!!

Not enough thanks Chris.

Cris.
very nice colorway on these stabs!!!

Cris: Those Amsterstabs came out real nice...

New pic...

13936b881ef6737aa9bebb2333c57ca8505207c7.pjpg

Also... A heads up to the Fam. I'm downsizing to create some space in my house. Check out the link in my sig for AM's on sale
nerd.gif

Cris - what's this i read about safety TAF tee's?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
....those amsterstabs are amazing man! good job on the colorway and good job by chris on the midsole!
Nike Drawer - thanks, and dope pickups....all those lights are definitely coming home to me soon!!!those dark grey/orange ones turned out to be the most appealing of the bunch! i can see why u doubled up.
Flint - thanks for the info...i wonder if that's an actual picture of the retro...doesn't seem to have thatsquare toe syndrome the other AM1's have been cursed with recently.
laugh.gif

got these in today....helping to soothe the saltiness from the LAF fiasco (btw...Alife and DQM both still haven't received/sold them according to theworkers i talked to on the phone today)....anyway....i'm glad i got these in my size for a fair price.

still got some nubs....
pimp.gif

nice mayhem! glad you finally got a pair that fit! thanks for my pair though!
smokin.gif

so this release? what is aQS(quickstrike) release? limited stores or what? I have family over in the Europe that i want them to grab these for me, any information would be appreciated!

i wore these again today, and noticed some sole seperation
embarassed.gif

What up fam?

Cris - those Amsterstabs came out very nice

jranasaurus - Dope pair of AM 2's and good stuff for sale. Too bad we don't wear the same size.

Justin - Nice pick up on the One's...much cleaner than my latest pick up
ohwell.gif

Cris1 - Hey Cris, did u change anything on those air stab IDs or that's how u made it?

Justin - Nice Pick up! I still haven't found a pair my size with a good price.

^ Thanks Kev.........

Added info on the Infrared TAF tees, they're being dropped off at the Screen Shop today........allow 2-3 weeks for completion, hopefully earlier.

Peace.

Cris.

Hey fellas... I am looking for those DOERNBECHER CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL 90s...

I know some outlets have them... Can anyone direct me to an affordable pair of sz 13s???

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Hey fellas... I am looking for those DOERNBECHER CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL 90s...

I know some outlets have them... Can anyone direct me to an affordable pair of sz 13s???

Pm'd you...

You can always ask Mr.MAYHEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom