TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sell me those neukicks
frown.gif

Good morning/afternoon/evening TAF..............

The ball is rollin' on the tees, dropped them off yesterday, so hopefully in about 2 weeks, they'll be done.

As of distributing them, the people who paid obviously will get there's first, then the people that put in their size on the blog, but didn't submit apayment will be next, then the left-overs will be open to Fam Members that are interested.

Peace.

Cris.

Fam.....quick decision to be made......

DQM AM90's, I can either go for a pair that is almost DS, no denim stains, everything but the Maroon laces.........size 8.

or...

A worn 4x pair, slight denim stains with everything, but still in very good condition........size 8.5

It's been said that since the lining is Leather, these will fit a tad bigger.

Help??? Mainly a sizing issue..........

Cris.

i say go 8.5; i gotta have the og laces. otherwise, it just isn't the same no more.

i can live with the denim stains; i let it happen to most of my shoes anyway. i would most certainly let it happen to (if i had a pair) my bacons.

^^Thanks Band Steve, good info.

^ Brian, I hear you, I have some OG's at my in-laws still........

Originally Posted by slingman

good job on the Amsterstabs, Cris & Chris!

nice pickup, tibor!

wore.
http://farm4.static.flick...48437166_ba4d8c1bc0.jpg) no-repeat; WIDTH: 500px; HEIGHT: 333px; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial">
sig_bg2.gif

pickup.
http://farm4.static.flick...47586021_22b30abbca.jpg) no-repeat; WIDTH: 500px; HEIGHT: 333px; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial">
sig_bg2.gif

peace.
Jaw dropping post, All pairs here are too fresh.

Edge - She's adorable!

Justin - Like someone said, your new pick up > any of the livestrongs. I know you'll find a pair sooner or later. You're always
nerd.gif

neukicks - killing it with the 87's

Steve - Always proper with the shots and pick up's

Those AM 2's are so clean. Dammit I need a pair

Cris - Can't wait for the shirts! I'm also glad that you like how the stabs turned out.

Thanks to those who comlimented on the job.

Have a good day Fam!

Originally Posted by crisone

Fam.....quick decision to be made......

DQM AM90's, I can either go for a pair that is almost DS, no denim stains, everything but the Maroon laces.........size 8.

or...

A worn 4x pair, slight denim stains with everything, but still in very good condition........size 8.5

It's been said that since the lining is Leather, these will fit a tad bigger.

Help??? Mainly a sizing issue..........

Cris.
I'd say go with your true size, or what ever pair is cheaper.
Or get the size 8 and have Justin trim his laces from his pair and send them too you. (inside joke)
nerd.gif

Thanks people....I'm gonna run with the 8.5 if it's available, if not, then I'll run with the 8.

Cris.

Jerrod - thanks, did u end up getting those khaki 90's?
Edge - beautiful baby!
Cris - i agree with getting the size 8....my size 12 is quite roomy as with all the leather lined AM's i have. 11.5would have been a perfect fit for me. thanks for the info on the tee, can't wait!
Mike -
laugh.gif
....i told u....they rSB laces!! gonna make me search for flat maroon laces now...
grin.gif

Steve - dope as always
Chris - ur right, even if its years from now...i'll get those 180's eventually
laugh.gif

posted this in the 95 thread...belongs in here as well...all my 95's so far, need some team oranges tho....and there's a pair on their way
devil.gif

dope AM95 collections fam!!

Edge - you've been blessed with a beautiful child...congrats

Cris - I'm getting hype for the shirts. I def would support a safety orange run as well
wink.gif

I decided against putting these in the wash, but gave them a good scrub...

Sneaker_Air_Max_87_Atmos_Safari_1.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Mike -
laugh.gif
....i told u....they r SB laces!! gonna make me search for flat maroon laces now...
grin.gif

posted this in the 95 thread...belongs in here as well...all my 95's so far, need some team oranges tho....and there's a pair on their way
devil.gif
I know that, I was just getting my much needed laugh in for the day
laugh.gif
Neon 08's
nerd.gif

Nice decoration you have on the arm rest of that futon....is that one of those vintage go green
smokin.gif
air polluters? lol

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Yo, fam,
How do the Tailwind 92 retro's fit?
True to size?

Seem to fit true for me. Might run a *tad* on the narrow side. Best bet is to try them on if possible.
actually wore my pair today. theyre starting to get comfy, ill have to wear them a couple more times to break em in though. i bought these in mytrue size

Dope stuff everyone....

Just pulled the trigger on the Team Orange 95s...wasn't really planning on copping, but I couldn't pass up the price, nothing extra special, but goodenough for me.

Plus there a pic that has been posted that made me
eek.gif
and made me realize I'd highly regret passing *ahem* Battleground. I hope your pic doesn't makethem better than they are
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom