TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by battleground03

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Originally Posted by battleground03

Nice Burst up there Selecta. Did you get those from Napsize?
No, I would've been in a hole bigger I could afford...lol. I got 'em off another msg. board member. Haven't found anything good on Napsize for a while though.
The reason I ask is that I think you wear 8.5-9 and about a month or so ago Napsize had an 8.5 for $68
eek.gif
I requested more pictures a couple of times but no response.
mad.gif

Those Bursts are an 8.5 to be exact. Shame on Napsize for not getting back to you w/ the extra pics.

Cris: Amsterstab's came out dope. Chris: the speckle/splatter print came out good!!

Man Crisone those stabs are nuts dude. Wow those are just amazing. I've seen some of your stuff man sometimes I ask myself why Nike doesn't ask us forideas? I mean we are the consumers. Same thing with bespoke air forces that people have been showing off. It's amazing stuff but Nike just seems to ignorethe consumer more and more. Crappy material, small air units, square toe boxes... I can go on and on. But in the end we still fall for it.

Cris - Amazing iD Stabs.
Justin - Glad you picked up a pair in your size: congrats!
Jran - Every time I see a pair of the Comet Reds another little part of me dies inside. Amazing.

Obviously I'm ecstatic about an OG AM1 drop over this side of the pond. No way am I missing out. PLEASE don't hit us with that square toebox nonsenseNike!

Great stuff all round Fam.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Hey fellas... I am looking for those DOERNBECHER CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL 90s...

I know some outlets have them... Can anyone direct me to an affordable pair of sz 13s???
personally the nike STOREs have them cheaper than the outlets do, it's 60$ in the store, and $70-80$ at the outlet....yea makes no sense

northbend nike outlet has them in a 13, seattle niketown DID have them in 13s, but i think they're all gone now, but then again if you dont mind beingplace on hold they can try to locate you pair and have them shipped to you or tell you which store has em

What up Fam,

Just starting a new job, it feels real hectic. I Can't wait until I find my routine.

Crisone - Amsterstabs are lookin'
pimp.gif

Justin - Don't be salty. Those 87s > all the LAFs together.

Jranasaurus - Clean pic and near perfect shoe imho.

Later

Hey fellas... I am looking for those DOERNBECHER CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL 90s...

I know some outlets have them... Can anyone direct me to an affordable pair of sz 13s???

folsom outlets had em in a couple of sizes last weekend. i saw: 2 sz. 9's, a few 9.5-10.5, and then a couple in the bigger sizes. ---they were 69.99 ithink

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Sup Fam!!! I just want to share pics of my baby, she's turning 5 months on the 24th of May....
Good Day Everybody!!!!
maganda!

at times i forget you have a kid considering how many shoes you buy....i think if i had a kid now, it would be the opposite, selling more shoes lol

Mayhemgatz / chris / illphillip / UKBased / briannnnn / sue - thanks
happy.gif
...the bright green pair and a mx orange pair is a euro release....theblack/burnt orange pair I read might also be in sportswear and nike local accounts.... so **crosses fingers for everyone in the us** because I like thisALOT!!!!

cris - nice collab amsterstabs ....
pimp.gif

Flint -
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
that is just kick in thejewels fantastic news for og c/w am1s.....

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Sup Fam!!! I just want to share pics of my baby, she's turning 5 months on the 24th of May....
Good Day Everybody!!!!
maganda!

at times i forget you have a kid considering how many shoes you buy....i think if i had a kid now, it would be the opposite, selling more shoes lol
likuid' Beautiful baby. I have 2, and boy are they a handful.....hands down the best experience in the world!

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Whats up guys

4c2259ae9a58f19836d69009609530e7866f0db.pjpg

Any idea what that purple sticker signifies? I've seen a blue square posted on some box labels too (dating all the way back to the mid '90s)

^ I think they fit like a new shaped air max 1... I wear 13 in it and a 13 in the tailwind as well...

Thanks for the heads up Viet... I got em at that outlet tonite for $86 shipped...

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Yo, fam,
How do the Tailwind 92 retro's fit?
True to size?

Seem to fit true for me. Might run a *tad* on the narrow side. Best bet is to try them on if possible.

^ I think they fit like a new shaped air max 1... I wear 13 in it and a 13 in the tailwind as well...

Thanks for the heads up Viet... I got em at that outlet tonite for $86 shipped...
np! i try i try....i always see them there too, like seriously, still here? there is no box top btw...if only there was a reason for me to make adrive out there this weekend...it is memorial day weekend...hmmm...but i'm broke...nooooooOooOOoooo lol

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

90s last really s dubl? They are my favorite. If there's a 10.5 in the 90s anywhere around, let me know Chris.
yeah..I like all 3, but the 180s stand out to me more, the 90s are a tad too busy, the AM1s are clean.

good stuff everyone..Liquid, cute kid.

Jake, I hope you used Nikefind to get free shipping. $86 isnt too bad for those I guess. If the outsole was solid orange or black those would have been
smokin.gif

Those Max orange 90s look
smh.gif
that mesh is
sick.gif

Brian: Not sure if the purple square has any significance but all my shoes from size in the UK have that on the box.
Steve: Nice pics. You get my PM?
Cris: Again those Amsterstabs are inspirational

Day of work today... About to go Macbook shopping!

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Whats up guys

Any idea what that purple sticker signifies? I've seen a blue square posted on some box labels too (dating all the way back to the mid '90s)
Any releases in the EU have the purple box sticker. At least with my experience.
All of the JD Lights and the EU skylines and 90s...

nice stuff FAM, and cute kid up there.....

put these on for another day in IT land.....can't wait for the long weekend ahead......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom