TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KVN Before the customization pics would be awesome as well to see what all the hardwork put into them.
AIM= cubbyfresh

:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

Nice stuff guys. I got a sweet idea on a pair of AM90s. Would've looked so much better with the normal leather/mesh combo though.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

wow Dan, that sounded very emotional
laugh.gif
we need to chill bro.

KVN
, good design. aren't they a bit too pink to resemble the purple devil? none the less a good attempt.

indecs, must say, very proper design! kept it very classic. here's something from my side (i'd have ordered, but those air bags are like a punch in the face.

idyq2.png

peace FAM!

Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

Ow, and ofcourse my pick-ups for today (I know some of you guys appreciate NB's too...)

6gkkzud.jpg

66w5opz.jpg

4kmrn7p.jpg
Team AM Fam

yep mate, 200/CHF330.- is @#%$ ridiculous. if you're willing to order a pair, i'm sure some dude in the fam will be down to help out a fellow AM fanatic.

btw, quality pickups there!

Kev, i actually didn't wanna mention your name, but... you asked for it
laugh.gif
mad props bro!
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

Hello Fam..

the new 95 option's are nice however the color combo eyelet / middle stripe doesnt go well with what I'm trying to design.

Anyways....today
TEAMAMFAM
JuKeBox

Nice ID designs everyone. Sure glad I got to order some 95s before they made the change. Been playing with the new IDs and came up with these.

TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::TheRiza27::.​

Yo Oli, I actually did the same pair, but in white instead of black.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Whats up fam, been real busy lately so I'm trying to play a bit of catch up but....

Random - I would love to share the house pick up when it happens. The wife and I are actually going to look at a hand full of properties tonight, so we are really stoked!

Hub - Always killing it with the pick-ups. Absolutely love the neon 97s :pimp:
pimp.gif

Whittee415 - Excellent safari 90s and black and gray 90s :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAMAMFAM​

i love my hufquakes, i actually have 2 pairs of them, i do graffiti and i use cracks in all my peices so i thought these shoes are perfect for me, the quality is not so good but i still love them...thanks for all the compliments yall
TEAM AM FAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom