TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ nice

Dan the Man...alles goed? u know u have to speak a bit of Dutch here!! lol

Kevin...u made me spill me choco milk! lolololol
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

$59.99?!?! Nice pick-up :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::TheRiza27::.​

HAPPY HALLOWEEN fam!!

nice pickup cincybcats22 !!! i'm soo jealous b/c I missed out on a pair a few months ago when it popped up on ebay :smh:
smh.gif
5z3hrh3.jpg
2hhdi0i.jpg
72668-jd%20am%20lights.JPG**
TEAMAMFAMxTEAM STUY (n1ke drawer | proFRESH | quWESTlove | widmarkLESnyc)my money goes to nike .... if that matters...
Wanted: 7 DS mita am95s or atmos am95s

Posting for GUY
Quote:
Hello All,

I'm back.. but not the way it should be.
For some strange reason i cannot log on to NT anymore.
I've tried all kinds of things, different settings, another pc/laptop,.. nothing seems to work. Also, i cant seem to reach any mods.

As some of you might know, i recently moved from Ghent, Belgium to Barcelona, Spain.
Like Mike said earlier, i only had 2 pairs of shoes when i arrived here. 1 pair of '97 AM1's and 1 pair of Paul Smith's. That sucked big time!! Specially when the glue of my AM1's started to dry out, meaning the sole came off when i was walking on Las Ramblas. The horror!!!! :frown:
frown.gif

So i went to check out the local sneakerspot:"TrustNobody". They had a lot of stuff, i tried to pick up HUFs but the biggest they had was 12, again :frown:
frown.gif
(+ they had that typical hyped up sneakerstore mentality: who the hell are YOU? and what the hell do YOU know about sneakers?)

Anyway, one of the nicest guys on NT hooked me up with some IDs (i'm not gonna name him cause i dont want him to get spammed with emails asking for hook ups :wink:
wink.gif
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

haha Mike maybe you should just start a AM Fam answering service for all of the 'out of service' team members...haha
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

Mike, thanks for posting.

Guy, SICK and OD as usual!! hahaha

great hearing from you man, i wish you all the best in sunny Barcelona. hope you'll be back on NT soon!

Brian, i'm awaiting a pair of those JD Air Max Lights. dopest c/w, can't be topped imo.
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

Can I get a price check on these please, I tried to sell them on Ebay but I had no luck they are in nds condition. Personally I'm a big fan of the shoe and colourway but I can't get them on my feet there just to small for me.

4yewwnt.jpg

@#%$ is up with Tiny pics and NT lately :nerd:
nerd.gif
.. I cant see any links from tiny pics.... :smh:
smh.gif
.. anyway, nice to hear from Guy..I'm sure hes not living too bad in Barcelona :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
ahahahahaaaaa... . . it's true though.

LOL :rofl:
roll.gif
it is true....but I couldnt see him getting too upset about it hes got the warm comfort of all his heat to think about :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM

Sweet IDs up there INC.

7 Paul 7 You think I would be able to squeeze a 10.5 into those Huaraches?

JDocs
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

those iDs are ill, man. i agree with phil - if you can't find it, iD it.

and cris, you should hop on it. amsterdams kill stashes by far. i kinda regret not making my unamsterdams on iD like carra
..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd rather be with her

JDM: Huarache lights are notorious for their tight fitting. You will need all of the 10.5 of yours.

cheers fam!... the 95 IDs are... interesting. :smile:

*Edit* oh and cris: hope it comes through this time.

peace.
--- TEAM AM FAM ---​

Email sent Mic.

JDMFanatic, I would say you need to get a 1/2 a size bigger in these Huaraches they fit small I think my size 10 would fit a size 9.5 best, im currently looking for a size 11 pair now.

hello fam ... just got back from a few days of military service. damn i hate it sooo much

anyway, i trying to catch up on everything but as usual it's pretty damn impossible with the speed of this thread. still a few point i wanted to mention:

hey guy good to hear from you. i hope everything is fine for you guys donw there in barcelona. i heard its a fantastic city. ohhh and funny story about the sneaker shop dude. i'm sure he would piss his pants for an hour if he would see your collection. i hope you can get your account fixed anytime soon

7 Paul 7: i would say that is a rather difficult question since this is a pretty rare shoe. i know there is a pair for sale on the CT webstore but for a outrageous price of 275.00! and it has lot more sings of wearing than your pair. prices on the CT store can not be taken as a reference thats for sure. beside that oli picked up his pair from ebay. i'm sure he still knows more or less what he paid for and i'm sure it was less than what they ask on CT.
it's def. a collectors item and there is no hype around huarache light and/or racer. so if i had to guess i would say around 150 - 200$ ... or at least that's the price i would consider if i would find a pair in my size. the colors are simply out of this world
oli, others ... what du you guys think???

dan: was gaht man ... scho ewigs nt meh ghrt vo dir. lah dich doch wieder mal blicke im pg4.

i wish you good luck for the amsterdam deal chris. i really hope it will work out this time.

and a big hello to all the others ...
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...​

TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

Thanks very much for the help Tibor, I guessed they might be worth around the $150 - $200 range so I put them on ebay as $200 bin or best offer and I only got one offer which was $50, I thought crikey they must worth a little more than that. Also I agree with about the CT store the prices are disgusting even 3M snakes are 275 do they not realise people are picking up these shoes from places like napsize and ebay on a daily basis for around $300. It's no wonder they have had the same stock for the past 5 years but everything is overpriced in England just like the CT store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom