TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by daaznfella

Tak-have you worn them yet? nobody I know has worn their 90s yet, I just wanna know how that midsole will hold up -
Not yet, still waiting to get them in my hands. Thats just a picture my brother sent me because I had them shipped to his house. I know my midsoleain't gonna hold up to good, not after I jump around in them from being excited to have them.
laugh.gif

lol yeah I noticed that. Too bad it would be useless to paint the sole. It would look nice if solid orange.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Saw this in the baseball cleats thread - Bengie Molina with 95 cleats on....crazy! I need a pair for softball!
I saw those too
eek.gif
, I would like to see some better pics.

It's looking like there's gonna be a standoff to see who will wear their LAF 90's first
laugh.gif
Nobody wants to risk it, but I can't say that I blame you guys.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ True.... Hey if I decide to not use my orange laces, I will send them to you if you want them...
thanks man...let me know if you dont want em.

those cleat 95s are
eek.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Saw this in the baseball cleats thread - Bengie Molina with 95 cleats on....crazy! I need a pair for softball!
I saw those too
eek.gif

It's looking like there's gonna be a standoff to see who will wear their LAF 90's first
laugh.gif
i would say you're right lol

Originally Posted by larrivee7

I saw those too
eek.gif

laugh.gif
i would say you're right lol
someone with a size 12 could send them to me.....i'll wear them
glasses.gif

Flint - i'm wit u.....i want those 95 cleats for softball.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

heres another short docu featuring Tinker talking about his original design for the AM87 . is it just me or does the pair hehave in his hands look especially beautiful ?

Originally Posted by crisone

Cleveland222....I saw a brief look at your collection, very nice, but I don't recall a little info about yourself.....name, location, a little explanation about your love for AM's, etc.....if you did, my apologies, but would like to see it again, post pics again also, just with your pics and how much you add in here, you have my "Stamp Of Approval", but just want to come correct and get other Fam Members votes.

Any who, for today (with scrubs though, recycled pic):

Thanks, peace.

Cris.

frown.gif
x 2 but
pimp.gif
pic

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Sic pic thanks cris. Any good story behind those?
so capital 1524 here in seattle was "Exclusively" selling these one night with a special limited edition box. The owner of the store said they only made 50 pairs for the store, so me, along with many others, thought it was a exclusive store only type of shoe, with only 50 pairs being made. charging cats 200, for a pair of oly 95s, t shirt, cd, and "special box"

the box if you looked at it more closely, was like some custom box that was made, def. not by nike, the shoes weren't anything special, the tshirt was an orchard street shirt, and the cd was garbage

the worst part about it is that the shoes were just QS's, packaged up and overcharged that night, because the following day, they sold the rest of their oly 95s in the normal nike boxes, and the rest of the nation would get theres out there as well

unfortunately i was one of the suckers who bought a pair,
mad.gif
laugh.gif
that's one main reason why that store was soo messed up, due to this incident... 60$ for a crappy shirt, a crappier cd, and a custom box signed by some guy named peekaboo?.....
indifferent.gif

edit: stolen/borrowed picture of Instapumps i found online of the shoe/box
mr4c2b.jpg

roll.gif
that story is funny.....those are sick tho! i still would like to addthese + many others to the 95 collection

dope stuff over the past few pages.....

cris i think i'm going to hop on those 2009s....that pic gets me everytime and you already know how i feel about
the background
mad.gif

jran- nice pickups and the pile pic is awesome....i want more AM lights too!
roll.gif

sick.gif
IMO mayhem, they are to crazy for me..
cris - every time you post that picture it makes me want to get those more and more

long damn day, these to run some errands and kick it, not really an air max, but kinda

what up, what it loo' like yall...

that tinker/87 vid
smokin.gif

aight yall, those '09s = uncut crack rock. i haven't bought anything in a good while now...is there any where to cop below retail right now on those'09s? any info = much appreciated.

Too much to mention last coupla pages, love the Tinker vid, cant wait to pick up the shoe.

Not an AM but i'll post it out of interest for the event, State of Origin rugby last night, damn good game, a littlecarnage and some tidy wimin folk in the crowd.

Hey guys, is there any way to clean up just the mesh of my Infrared 90s? Just the mesh is getting really dirty and I don't wanna do the whole washingmachine thing yet.

Those Yellow Safari AM1s would be bossing if they were just Grey or black instead of the tacky print.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

soaked them upside down for half an hour in warm, not hot, water with washing powder dissolved in it.

Then agitated them for 5 mins, rinsed them in WARM water.

Then soaked them in the same solution for 24 hours.

Turned out brand new.

Try it.
JDMFanatic wrote:
Hey guys, is there any way to clean up just the mesh of my Infrared 90s? Just the mesh is getting really dirty and I don't wanna do the whole washingmachine thing yet.

Those Yellow Safari AM1s would be bossing if they were just Grey or black instead of the tacky print.

Prez T (and gasp),

Thats wassup...Im in Carteret, right near Rahway...

Im actually in a mens baseball league and most of our games are out there in Edison, gasp, at Thomas Edison park right past Middlesex CC....its cool to seesome semi-local fam lol

blackredxiiigoat - what i like to hear , NJ is the best statein the country
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
im not actually TeamAMFam yet , but hope to be someday !

with all the pics yall are posting of the AM2009s (esp cris and avngrguild) im really starting to consider getting a pair ,esp that blue colorway

avngrguild - did you swap out the laces for white ones on thatpair of AM2009s or did they come with white ? the only pic i had seen of them previously was this one , where both the sockliner and laces are blue :

airmax09-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom