TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jranasaurus - very worth it indeed
pimp.gif

Jon....NICE pic, I NEEEEED the shoe right in the middle, USA AM1's, maybe I'll put out an APB on those, size 8-8.5 anybody????
nerd.gif

Andrew (Cleveland)....you know what, I'll make it official, welcome to the Team/Fam!!!

Peace.

Cris.

shaun - thanks for rubbing it in
laugh.gif
Magic are gunna get freaky in game 2 thodont worry , and my name is Chuka btw

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^eh....you might as well go to champs and buy the 10$ spenco's....they will give you a disc. usually for buying insoles, and if there is anything ever wrong with them...just bring in the insoles and get a new pair no questins asked.
I tried a Spenco once...I thought it sucked.

Way too much support in the heel and nothing in the forefoot.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Denverairforce: I feel Denver's pain. The shame of it was that they literally gave away a couple games. Someone needs to teach them how to inbound the damn ball.
no doubt. they officially gave up in the 4th quarter of game 5 and never came back. i went to all the playoff games and game 6 was maybe one ofthe most lackluster performances I'd seen by the Nuggets since they got beat by 44 points by the Nets earlier in the season.
eyes.gif
frown.gif
and those inbounds plays were the worst. oh well. at least my summer started a little earlier. haha.

jranasaurus, that pic makes me want to throw in the towel, lol. I been dying for those USA AM1's but I never see them in an 11. oly cw is my favorite. the comets are sick too, and the am2 ligths, and the navy/red/white 93's, and the sunburst 90s, and the... well, you get the point. nice collection.i'm definitely jealous.

Originally Posted by crisone

Jon....NICE pic, I NEEEEED the shoe right in the middle, USA AM1's, maybe I'll put out an APB on those, size 8-8.5 anybody????
nerd.gif

Andrew (Cleveland)....you know what, I'll make it official, welcome to the Team/Fam!!!

Peace.

Cris.

THANKS CRIS!!! I was looking at Cory's USA AM1's this weekend, and kinda fell in love with em myself. I think I'm in need of an 11.5 or 12 in em,if anyone spots them. Does anyone know if those were released in conjunction with the Olympics, or something special?

Picked these in an auction for pretty cheap and finally got them yesterday. They cleaned up pretty well. Anybody know the exact name of these right off hand?
nerd.gif

4e226284c34410b8d6c0d67959d97d771832135a.pjpg

Also was able to get some Skylines in another auction (anyone notice a trend
laugh.gif
). They were used but I didn't pay much for them. They're mid-cleanup right now, I'll post some pics when they're done.

JRAN, very nice indeed! I wanna take a similar pic with some of my maxes, but my photo skills are sub-par.

For today, 97s

FLINTGREY - beyond my general love for gray, the flywire 90s are a very nice shoe. light and comfy as can be. and along with you, some 09s are on my list
likuidmental - those neon lights are looking great. not sure where to get them though.
battleground03 - loving the 180s. my personal fav max. and some great photography to show them off
jranasaurus - sick pile of kicks. your collection post inspired me to pick up some 93s..
as mentioned, had to track down some 93s.. just picked these up for a pretty good deal

I've been watching this thread since I got on NT, and have been meaning to apply for sometime now. hopefully you don't mind me posting now and again. Iam working on buying a house and once that is over I will do a collection post and such. there are so many good folks in here it almost makes me forget whatit's like outside of this thread.. once again, great stuff everyone!

Jran -
eek.gif
.....*speechless*

so i made a few AM's on ID.....hoping to get most, if not all, of them over the coming weeks/months. hope they keep the options up there long enough.....orgive new ones
happy.gif

just wanna get some opinions from the fam before i start pulling triggers, some of them i'm certain i'll be getting regardless of opinions but somei'm not too sure about yet. maybe somethings need to be changed, scrapped, etc....whatever.

sorry for the overload......freebased on ID
embarassed.gif

90's....

Heineken inspired

Hot Lime inspired

Silver Surfer inspired

LAF inspired (EFFLAF on the ID
laugh.gif
)

95's...

Drury inspired

97's....

^ Nice ID's, I actually have the Heiny inspired 90's sittin' in my locker forever now, but I probably wont end up ordering it....good stuff.

Cris.

Some nice iD's there. Jran, that pile pic is seriously AMAZING.

Just seen that the OG colourway 180's have popped up as a 'coming soon' on a UK website. July release it says. Info had gone a bit quiet on these,so i'm glad to see they're still coming.

good stuff mayhem. I'm quite fond of the LAF inspired 90s, the blk/gry/blue 90s, and those white 95s.

Mayhem: Love the white based 90's with the neon green, the blk/gry/blue 90s, and the LAF's.

I feel like I'm one of the cool kids now with my shiny new sig.
smile.gif

-Andrew

Mayhem - silver surfer and LAF are
eek.gif

dreadful day in NJ ... raining like crazy
smh.gif
anyways here's what i wore , only the bajillionth person inspired by cris tomake these :

f03hpy.jpg

bonus pic :

a61jm.jpg

dayum dude. i always thought tazbomberman was some troll dude on the erm... tip but you got some dope shoes. good stuff.

Nice ID's Justin. All I can say is the quality on those 90's are top notch, get them soon befor it's gone

LA weather is trippin...rain and sunshine
grin.gif

for today
3599527646_725342c92e.jpg

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

dayum dude. i always thought tazbomberman was some troll dude on the erm... tip but you got some dope shoes. good stuff.
roll.gif
oh kev ... i feel like me and you got off on the wrong foot . to be honest a few years ago i was allabout general and all its antics and tomfoolery , but over the past year ive really started focusing on the appreciation of Nike sneakers , mainly air maxes .one of my friends whos a general regular just recently hit me up like 'man what happened ? you're never on NT anymore' and i directed him to theTeamAMFam thread to shut him up
laugh.gif

Nike AMs and runners are the first and only style of sneaker that ive truly fallen in love with , and ive been contemplatingapplying to become a member of the fam for a couple months now but feel like what i have is pathetic in comparison to some of yall . i might just bite thebullet and apply soon
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom