TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew/Cleveland222 - I Love your Burst collection! You got my vote too!

Justin - I hate You!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
... Nice Atmos though!!!

Random79 - Those 95s Look So Fresh and So Clean, Clean!!!

Cris1- Nice Pick up! Bacons are always
pimp.gif

Just got these in...

Just have to try it on... Thank You very Much Hameed!!!

cris: sweet swine pickup
andrew: great collection, love the bursts, you got my stamp buddy
and 1 more thing, bone thugs were one of my favorite groups growing up....my all time favorite line which i sing to myself each time i read your SN:
"cleve-land is the cit-y where we come from so ruuuuun run"
smokin.gif

jake: i got your text, not ignoring you, just need to dig through and you got first dibs
glasses.gif

i will be posting a great deal this weekend, finally have some time to myself

no maxes for me, johnston and murphys through the week
eyes.gif

Hey Fam! gotta make it short coz the game is about to start. I'll get back to comments later

3596084237_b5255bc6a0.jpg

3596892472_88a4a3a16e.jpg

can you tell where I'm from?
3596084737_2c4769e70c.jpg
3596893026_db46d9a595.jpg

just wondering what people think are better....air max 95 or 09?....love the comfort of the 2009, but the 95 is a classic....

Cris - glad you finally got them. Bacon's are a nice addition to any AM collection
Edge - I'm liking that cw a lot.

Never said I was a Laker Fan
nerd.gif
more like a basketball fan in general.

game was an anomoly . not saying the Lakers wont win it all , but the Magic shooting less than 30% from the field combinedwith Kobe having his best game in the entire playoffs is giving Lakers fans a false sense of how this series is gonna end up

battleground - loving those air 180s . one of my fav sneakers ive ever owned ,and one of the main reasons i got into AMs and runners . but ill save that story for another day

Good stuff guys
happy.gif

Quick question for anyone: what's a good replacement insole for AMs? I am gonna be needing some and didn't know if there was any certain kind/brandthat fit better or are more comfortable, cheaper, etc. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Good stuff guys
happy.gif

Quick question for anyone: what's a good replacement insole for AMs? I am gonna be needing some and didn't know if there was any certain kind/brand that fit better or are more comfortable, cheaper, etc. Any guidance would be appreciated.
Dr Scholl's gel insoles are what I would use.

They have a nice low-profile gel that runs from heel to forefoot. It's a huge upgrade from the stiff rubber Nike uses now.

^eh....you might as well go to champs and buy the 10$ spenco's....they will give you a disc. usually for buying insoles, and if there is anything everwrong with them...just bring in the insoles and get a new pair no questins asked.

Sup Fam....

Lakers won, just incase you guys didn't know
grin.gif

Whats up Prez
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Go Lakers!!!!!!!

Famlay... Nice pick up on the DQM's Cris (You know what do to wit the pic whne you got em clenaed up
wink.gif
) And other Chris... Dope pics

This shot was a pain in the %$*... I'll let you guys decide if it was worth it...

b401621b79a5b93d748b62d0c47d632924472e16.jpg

Definitely well worth it - Great picture
pimp.gif

The Infrared 90's in the middle really stick out

Denverairforce: I feel Denver's pain. The shame of it was that they literally gave away a couple games. Someone needs to teach them how to inbound the damnball.

Cris: Nice pick-up on the Bacons! I'd love a 2nd pair! They look like they're pretty clean already.

likuidmental: Nice pix! Love that neon. Your pix always look great; what camera are you shooting with?

battleground: Amazing pix as well! Those palm-trees make me hella jealous. Spent my honeymoon in Malibu and L.A. a couple years back, and absolutely loved it!

brickSB: Thanks for the vote Sir! I was a huge fan of BONE growin up as well. It was so cool hearing Cleveland all over MTV and the radio. Their stuff stilltakes me back. Picked up their greatest hits a while back; great buy! And....STUNNING pile pic up there!!! Nice!! -Andrew-

JRAN - THAT IS SICK!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
thanks for the new background, its awesome!

wearing these for ANOTHER rainy day in NOVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom