TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of triax 94... sz9... 170340429073

also, sz7 170341528969

and can you guys tell me what model shoe this is? has a 93/burst midsole, not sure about the upper...

http://i.ebayimg.com/08/%21BT6RV6wBWk%7E%24%28KGrH****igEjlLmbZRpBKK9t226VQ%7E%7E_1.JPG
http://i.ebayimg.com/15/%21BT6RI3wCGk%7E%24%28KGrH****jMEjlLmV-moBKK9tPzPG%21%7E%7E_1.JPG

no it's Big Bird....

yea those am1 retro's will be great....esp at under 100$ lol

i am enjoying this "tight" game....more exciting this way...

^^burst 2?

laugh.gif
Daaz, yeah I know, but there was a dude when I went to high school that always said mockin bird. Dude was funny as hell, always had weird quotables.

I don't care who wins but I really didn't think the magic had a chance... This is at least making it entertaining...

Sup fam?
Denverairforce- That's an air max 94. Very sought after but forgotten model. That cw is probably the most popular cw.

sup fam its Prez T , went over my post limit in the Lakers vs Magic game thread
laugh.gif
smh.gif

shaun - im pretty sure those are just pics of the HOAs fromsneakerfreaker , and not of the pair thats going to be retroed . there was a sample of a pair of AM1s in the HOA colorway shown a while back that has that newawkward shape on em with the plastic translucent flywire looking sides and toe box . hopefully the retro looks like the HOAs and not the latter

Originally Posted by marco23d

Sup fam?
Denverairforce- That's an air max 94. Very sought after but forgotten model. That cw is probably the most popular cw.
nice. i like it, this one is a size 14 though. any big footers in here, have at it. they might make a good cheap restoration project. 320381143248. i'll have to keep my eye out for those in my size. also, s dubl mentioned they could be air burst 2, and i've always wondered whatthose look like. never seen 'em. is that just another name for this shoe? or a different shoe altogether? pic, anybody? thanks.

i believe tibor actually has a pair of those himself in that same colorway . lemme try and find the pic ...

edit - i stand corrected , they are in fact AM94s . heres the pic of tibor's pair :

collagexu6.jpg

what are these? tailwind midsole....

http://i.ebayimg.com/08/!BTQvecgCGk~%24(KGrH****iYEjlLmep38BKHeuuDD7Q~~_1.JPG

Man I love those AM 94s, especially that colourway. I know it's a little pointless moaning about air bubble size, but a retro of those really wouldn'tcut it: that big bubble is such an integral part of the shoe's aesthetic.

we were talking about these a few pages back.. finally found the pic.

10272007003.jpg

neon laces or metallic silver? last time i asked that, i think everyone said silver.. but that was the pre-modz era.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 255forLife

we were talking about these a few pages back.. finally found the pic.

10272007003.jpg

neon laces or metallic silver? last time i asked that, i think everyone said silver.. but that was the pre-modz era.
laugh.gif
What?

Anyhoo, you didn't just beat me in an auction for those a couple of days ago did you?

denver - did some searching through this thread for more AM94 info i rememberseeing a few weeks ago (went through something like 200 pages looking for it
laugh.gif
smh.gif
) . heres some more pics to fuel your fire for em (courtesy of tibor):

my favorite am94 colorway. i don't think i would try to wear them if i could get my hands on them.

airmax94wmns1rv7.jpg

with olis' courtesy ... (hopefully)
wink.gif

airmax94blackrnsmh1.jpg

and a am94 catalog picture

airmax94colorwaysrl4.jpg

255...silver laces for sure.

Prez..guess I was wrong. After thinking about it I remember burst 2s have a different midsole......I think
laugh.gif
Those Black 94s are dope. That gradient in theAir Unit is
eek.gif
I actually remember those being posted now that you reposted.

anyway....
no AMs for me today, but my son wore his 95s.
2chbdc6.jpg

ALL of you are like am / pm........Too Much Good Stuff
smokin.gif

All I have to show is my laces swap...

shaun - i know right ? first AMs ive ever seen with a gradient in the air unit... beautiful
tak - thats actually a really good lace swap , the yellow looks great onthose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom