TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy jebus. those black am 94 with the gradient bubble,
eek.gif
eek.gif
! the am tag on the tongue seems to have the same gradient, nice. also, number12 in that catalog pic looks excellent. awesome. thanks for taking the time to dig those up for me!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

what are these? tailwind midsole....

http://i.ebayimg.com/08/!BTQvecgCGk~%24(KGrH****iYEjlLmep38BKHeuuDD7Q~~_1.JPG

I saw these too. They're Tailwinds, from 2000. The ones I remember from Finish Line back in the day were a white/navy/baby blue cw. I was always kindaehh on the splatter design, but I do like it better in this colorway.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Prez..guess I was wrong. After thinking about it I remember burst 2s have a different midsole......I think
laugh.gif
Those Black 94s are dope. That gradient in the Air Unit is
eek.gif
I actually remember those being posted now that you reposted.
Air Burst 1s and 2s have the same AM93 midsole/outsole (just an FYI)

No pics but I wore hyper blue Air Max Pluses and "blacktoe" Air Structures this weekend.

The dirty off-white mesh on my "beat" (
roll.gif
) Structures practically was glowing in the sunlight yesterday.
pimp.gif

holy crap, those pics of the '94s got me super excited, I forgot I was looking for a pair of the purple punch ones for a minute. That pic of the blue andpurple pair is epic. Now I've got some new new grails that I will not be able to find.

For today to carry the safari theme:

Originally Posted by crisone

Safari's yesterday actually:

Got my new MBP, YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Cris.

you should go return it since apple just announced new ones...unless that's the new one lol

anybody know what those tailwind thingy's i posted last page are?

^ Latest or non-latest, this bad boy isn't being returned, anything better than my PBG4..............

Cris.

just sayin...if they announce a new laptop i always feel like you should get that one and get the most outta it, before they keep upgrading their books lol

^ I hear you.....it was a late B-day/early Father's day gift from my wife as well, so I'm happy as is.

Cris.

Wadup Fam,
wore these today to pass my 70-640 MS Exam...

Now that someone quoted a pic of Oli, i kinda wonder where he's been... haven't seen him and Tibor in a while...

Those black 94s with the gradient airbag are epic. I can't think of one shoe I'd rather have than those right now.

The great thing about MacBooks is that they're so well designed that even a computer that's 5 years old feels sweet: nice work Cris.

sometimes these sellers are st upid, that's atleast 40$ in fees he has already...just giving away money to ebay eh? these people....

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Seb posted in here a few days ago.....he was missing for a long while. Guy's been missing too.

those pics of the 94's.....beautiful....i would love a pair! as much as the air unit would be ruined on a retro....i'll take it!

what i wore over the weekend.....

a lady friend came to visit.....was rocking her AM's....
pimp.gif

i got a real good laugh at this seller....http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/goodstuffgoodpricegoodstuffgoodprice?
roll.gif
LOL- that seller lost their mind, good stuff-yes, good price-
roll.gif
roll.gif

haha, good price for him maybe...

and guys, i am sorry if I post too much in your thread, i just love air max and nike runners. just tell me to shut up if you get sick of me. anyway, thoughtyou folks might be interested, red/yellow/black/white tailwind 92's for $35 at viejas clearance outlet. i am not positive that they will ship to you butit's worth trying. also, try to mention that a nike rep found these through nikefind for you and you should get free shipping. here's the link to thepost in the outlet thread:

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ad--p.html#reply-5931955

ahh gotcha cris1, a gift is always a good thing, i can def. respect that

denver-just checked my bank account....and i'm good for two pairs lol

gonna order em and paint the swoosh on one pair....thanks man

edit: anybody got a pic of the kenyas?

just got two 9s in those tailwinds thanks to denver!

"so i was wondering if i could get free shipping on these since i used nikefind" -me

"umm no sir we're actually not on the nikefind system so there is no way you would've found us using this, we don't offer free shippinganymore"-them

"oh...(feels like an %@$) ....ok then thanks!" -Me

hangs up...

....so 77+shipping for two pairs, still not bad, but of course every dollar helps

Originally Posted by daaznfella

just got two 9s in those tailwinds thanks to denver!

"so i was wondering if i could get free shipping on these since i used nikefind" -me

"umm no sir we're actually not on the nikefind system so there is no way you would've found us using this, we don't offer free shipping anymore"-them

"oh...(feels like an %@$) ....ok then thanks!" -Me

hangs up...

....so 77+shipping for two pairs, still not bad, but of course every dollar helps
laugh.gif
the funny for today

Got some AM98s for my wife. They're in ridiculous condition, seriously had to have only been worn like twice or something. I opened them up and my jawdropped
eek.gif
. This is no cleanup, straight out of the box:

c1f3629443fe4ba20596d83d076d73981b8de3c8.pjpg

3e326e647145500bd540a97e5306de5bce60e3c4.pjpg

a183613c46104495036edb0b09ea7698d5cc64e4.pjpg

81d36a004fed4fe4069cde210b5a74bc9366b105.pjpg

Kinda like denver said, if I post too much in here my apologies
embarassed.gif
. Best thread on NT imo and I've always been an AM guy.

are those the ones you showed me on ebay? i slept on that pair....wifey prolly wore them once and retired them like so many of her shoes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom