TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
denver - no prob man . diggin up them 94 pics took a lil while but def worthit
daaz - great pickup ! im gunna try and dig out a pic of the kenya's for ya
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
brb in a lil ...

AMFAM groupies (
laugh.gif
can't think of another name), don't feel bad for posting in here. As long as you don't spam it up with nonsense (for instanceposting a 4300 x 3900 pic of some beat up all white leather BWs or some crap and having the nerve to say it's the hottest AM ever) it's okay.

Those AM98s are just
eek.gif
. I love the finer details of late-90s shoes, such as that little design inside the air unit.

Wore these again for a quick errand earlier. Switching it up to the Structures later.

29mw2yp.jpg

Found these Wmns Tailwinds on Ebay. Just wanted to share them, since I think the colorway is quite nice. Let me to daydream about ID options for Tailwind'92s, hmmm..... Anyways, not my pic

Originally Posted by briannnnn

AMFAM groupies (
laugh.gif
can't think of another name), don't feel bad for posting in here. As long as you don't spam it up with nonsense (for instance posting a 4300 x 3900 pic of some beat up all white leather BWs or some crap and having the nerve to say it's the hottest AM ever) it's okay.

Those AM98s are just
eek.gif
. I love the finer details of late-90s shoes, such as that little design inside the air unit.
Okay, thanks for the approval. I usually try to do my part and look out for other sized fam when it comes to auctions. Maybe that can be mycover charge
laugh.gif
. And I agree: crazy details on shoes of that era
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

are those the ones you showed me on ebay? i slept on that pair....wifey prolly wore them once and retired them like so many of her shoes....
Yeah, I linked them here in case someone hadn't seen them, but they still went for cheap.

dc836ba84a3145d50740d27c007c76fb5be9ee12.bmp

My wife isn't the biggest AM enthusiast (she normally sticks to her Asics for running and doesn't wear sneakers as everyday shoes too often), but Ithought if any could convince her, these would
laugh.gif
. We'll see how itgoes, if she doesn't want them or something , I'll let people in here know.

yea dan.....as soon as i find a 11.5-12 lmao

i swear the am98 needs to be retroed, it's long overdue already. i just love that shoe so much, the lace loops, the mudguard, the crooked air max logo,(like brian said) the added effect to the am97 midsole/air unit.....just an all around an amazing shoe.

i remember seeing that auction, getting all excited, only to be crushed when i saw the size.....
laugh.gif
frown.gif
.....hope ur wife feels nothing less than unconditional love for those! lol

Originally Posted by daaznfella

just got two 9s in those tailwinds thanks to denver!

"so i was wondering if i could get free shipping on these since i used nikefind" -me

"umm no sir we're actually not on the nikefind system so there is no way you would've found us using this, we don't offer free shipping anymore"-them

"oh...(feels like an %@$) ....ok then thanks!" -Me

hangs up...

....so 77+shipping for two pairs, still not bad, but of course every dollar helps
haha, damn, well, it was worth a try! sorry about that, I've never heard that before. anyway, still a decent deal. I already have a pairand I love 'em, mad comfy.

laugh.gif
@ Justin. How many 98s you got now? 3 or something stupid?
wink.gif

Nice Khakis back there by the way mate, didn't know you had those.

thanks, and i actually have 2 and a 1/2 pairs.....my white/black/blue pair is on it's last legs....i'm deeply saddened....the air unit is failingharder than a certain NBA team with the same color combo...

Nice Laser Blue Currents over the page, i didn't even know they made that colour, never dropped here, i cop forsure.

What's the story with those 1/90 blends up there Prez?

Might get the og 1s out today, dunno. I'll check the weather.

modz how about some pics of the og 1's?

the 87/90 blend is a product from way back when nike tried to cut production costs and use the 90's midsole on the retros of the 87...i think in 1992-93?all leather, all with 90's midsoles. very rare to find too.....of course oli got 'em! lol

and the laser blue currents were ID's the NSW store made up to sell before they took them down off the ID site.....got lucky when i walked in and sawthem....no hesitation in pulling that trigger.

mike knows the thirst for laser blue 90's is REAL!!

Modz - wasnt too sure about the 87 upper with 90 midsole hybrid combo other thanthat a few models and colorways were produced in the early 90s . thanks for the info Mayhem , and im sure oli , inc365 and tibor know a lot about em

FAM!

Just checking in, no maxes for me...actually wore some Asics x Patta yesterday...

Hope all is well for you and your families.

---stay cool

Originally Posted by Prez T

all i could find as of now . another oli pic :

znjxgy.jpg
yea the swoosh can be green, the tongue can be red instead of yellow, and the heel can be black...poor mans kenyas....just maybe

those 1/90's although rare....are ugly....in that color at least...lol well that's my opinion

^lemme know how you clean those lol i just went on a 5 mile hike in mine and they look like crap haha

just picked these up... but i'm back on the fence about them
eyes.gif

3609569390_436fdd24c5.jpg

*Edit: dope OG tailwinds up there! if anyone is looking for the purple retro, my local spot has them for $50. worth grabbing if youve been waiting for a goodprice

heres what I ACTUALLY get a laugh from... you kids that take it PERSONAL when i list my shoes at extremely high prices.. hahaha... do you morons NOT noticethe best offer option??? i know what the market value is on what im selling, and i list @ those prices for a reason..

instead of sending me a message complaining about the high price that i have listed, and letting me know that thats not a " GOODPRICE " why dont youtry submitting a best offer??? ahahaa SMH.. fools...

and for the dude thats worried about me throwing away my money on listing fees.. stay up on your ebay game, its a .35 cent flat listing fee, they changed theway they charge the listing fees!! but i genuinly appreciate the concern bud! cheers!

roll.gif

EDIT: that was a response to someones post on my ebay auctions.. - goodstuffGOODPRICE
laugh.gif

2X EDIT: haha.. nahh, i dont care.. its just silly to me.. i really actually get a kick out of it. fools literally take this %!*% personally, like im spittingin their face or something?

lol personaly insults can get you banned...

and the listing fee? i forgot it was .35$ for a couple weeks....hmmm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom