TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
prez - love those 93s!
s dubl - nice pickup. I would love to have a pair myself but I'm not into paying resell

kapepper - sick vintage stuff on the last page.

Marco - I actually used to have a vintage DS pair of the white/red/blue stabs and a used pair of the grey/white pegasus from the pics above. The sole ended upcoming unglued eventually on the pegs, and I got sick of not rocking the stabs out of fear, so I sold them (for a pretty hefty amount, I remember being verysurprised). WIthout a doubt my favorite stab colorway, nike needs to retro them!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

........and mine are on the way......hehehehe

more goods
nerd.gif

Randy- yup og stabs and 92? pegs are prone to cracking. I've actually only seen two pictures of 92 pegs being worn and 0 of og stabs being worn. Theydon't make stabs like they used to.

These are all the pictures I have left(I think?)

there is a price to wearing vintage though..
sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg2.gif

becamethis after about 45 min of wear:
sig_bg_vert3.gif

the ogmax's are all so great to look at...

peace.

Sling did you get those off ebay? I bid on a pair in that exact colorway not too long ago. Too bad dude.

Originally Posted by slingman

there is a price to wearing vintage though..
http://farm3.static.flick...10433818_ab24e06931.jpg) no-repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 500px; height: 333px; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;">
sig_bg2.gif

Man, those are beautiful. Shame they bit the dust... props for wearing them. If only Nike had retroed them 6 years ago there'd be wearable pairs withthat bulging air unit up for grabs now
eyes.gif

* Edit * Yuku's playing up, that's a pic of Slingman's 94s.

Geat adds up there!!!

Like I said in the pick-up thread; LOVE those Clark Kent's. Wish I had picked up more than my one pair when they dropped.

Lovin all the vintage stuff. Sorry about those Slingman!!! Great shoes!

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by Prez T

sling -
eek.gif
nice AM94s ! denverairforce is gonna lose it when he sees those pics
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yes that really sucks, I got all excited seeing those scrolling down the page, and then...

sorry to see that slingman. damn. makes me wonder if it's safe to wear these '95 windrunners. were there any signs befroe you wore 'em? anycracks? did the foam feel hard, or did you do the "thumbnail test" on them at all?

Slingman - too bad about the 94's, but at least you wore them - I've had a pair sitting in my closet for a while now, but I can't put them on myfeet because I'm too nervous about them crumbling
laugh.gif

Bump from page 2

What's good Fam........

Just a little info on the TAF tees, I just went to the Screen Shop today to pick out the Pantone's, all my separated artwork was being prepared, he told meFriday, so I'm crossing my fingers.

I also talked to him about embroidery, so maybe in the future.

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by marco23d

I like it too Prez T

Damn, that's dope.
I would love to have somethin like that hanging on my walls.

Corey, nice Turbo Pink 95's.
Steve, that sucks man, at least you had a good 45 min to enjoy them
tongue.gif

wow...those ads are nice.

Sling...sucks man. Thats why I dont even attempt to buy anything that has a chance of cracking. Im too scared.

so no love for the 2K9s huh? Havent seen too many pairs in this thread. I just bought the Sapphire blue pair for me, and the Pale blue pair for the wife. Cantwait for em to get in.

FAM!

hope all is well with everyone.

steve: dope bursts, boo that crumbling, props for rocking them
cris: much appreciated update on the tees, safe to say the fam is pumped
corey: turbo pinks are awesome
sean: personally, haven't tried the 2009s but they look great, my $150 is being directed at different things atthe moment
andrew: bursts dropped off this morning, tracking in your email
smokin.gif

a little recyclage:
3340142482_ba0ac43c0c_o.jpg

WHAT UP FAM? those burts are so sick! sad though
grin.gif
, loving all those"ad" pictures the past couple pages, pretty cool to look at some old stuff like that

wearing these today in NOVA, halfway through the work week!!

brickSB- Thanks for the update!! Can't wait. cris- Very nice pic!!! Am I still able to order an AMFAM T, or is it too late for this batch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom