TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mayhem: you are the reason why i love the AM fam!
smile.gif

^ For real.........Justin ALWAYS lookin out for the Fam.

This just came in (Thanks Hameed):

Cris.

Yet another shoe I have in my possession that I'll never acquire
mad.gif
, sellin' for aclose friend of mine, Size 10:

Cris.

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

jibbycanoe those 09's look real nice. any info on release date?
I didn't see anything about a RD for those but here is the link and info..

via sneaker news..

Jun 19 · Nike Air Max+ 2009 - Black - Grey - Gold

With all the attention on Nike's Air Max 1 retros this summer, theirflagship model might be easy to overlook. Then again, with a design like this, no one's likely to miss the Nike Air Max+ 2009. This edition comes in a black and grey palette thatsmoothly blends the two colours across its Flywire-equipped side panels. Toss in a bit of gold on the Swooshes and tongue and these are a clear winner. They're available now from Chapter Express.
Style:354744-071
Color: Black/Metallic Gold-Medium Grey-Neutral Grey

max354744071_d-570x570.jpg

I'm usually not a fan of blk/gold shoes (other than the obvious DMPs), but these are looking real nice. I could def see myself copping all of these 2009s,but at $160 it wouldn't leave much leftover for the house I'm about to buy..

Originally Posted by battleground03

Originally Posted by battleground03

Size 10 heads hit me up ASAP. Got a lead on some cheap Air Max 1's
wink.gif
Never mind folks.....hey hotthobo you're one lucky son of a gun!!!!!
nerd.gif

You saw that agreement huh. I still gotta wait to get them, but yeah, it seemed too good to be true. I'll post when I do get them in.
happy.gif

Cris & Won - i try, just doing my part to ensure that we are the best and remain the best!
glasses.gif

Jibby - thanks for the link.....never noticed these grey/white AM1's before, wonder when these aredropping?!......
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

n_airmax_1_gry_6m_02-570x570.jpg

......these might have to get copped
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Cris & Won - i try, just doing my part to ensure that we are the best and remain the best!
glasses.gif

Jibby - thanks for the link.....never noticed these grey/white AM1's before, wonder when these are dropping?!......
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

devil.gif
Those look like them ID try-on's?

oh and, Chris. those AM87 IDs are very nice indeed. I'm guessing they are the same ones as on page 1 of this lovely thread? they still look just as fresh!
and since folks seem to go by first names around here, I would just like to formally introduce myself. my name is Timothy. props to all of y'all for livingup to the FAM in Team AMFAM, as well as making outsiders like myself feel welcome

Sup Tim......if I can call ya that for short, but yeah, the same shoe as on page 1..........

Didn't you apply to part of the Team/Fam???

Cris.

Originally Posted by tak

JEFFGDULA
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

glasses.gif

Jibby - thanks for the link.....never noticed these grey/white AM1's before, wonder when these are dropping?!......
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

devil.gif
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Those look like them ID try-on's?[/color]
thats what I was thinking. If so I might as well forget about em...very nice though.

Cris dope Heinekams.

Finally a pair of 2K9s I dont like too much. Black/Gold just doesnt do it for me...

Has anyone seen the White/Red?

NOT MINE...PICS COURTESY OF jeffgdulaI wish they did the blues with tinted air unit instead, but these are fire!!
3611948553_5231763cd7_b.jpg

3612762804_116a4da6b3_b.jpg

Originally Posted by crisone

Sup Tim......if I can call ya that for short, but yeah, the same shoe as on page 1..........

Didn't you apply to part of the Team/Fam???

Cris.
I've been meaning to for a while, but I figured it would be be better to slowly contribute and gain acceptance then just try to jump in. I'm glad to contribute the little I can considering how much I have learned from y'all.

Ahh, I see, dope and purchased either way.........

Tim, keep doing what you're doing, we're not going anywhere, we'll still be here..........

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom