TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by battleground03

Size 10 heads hit me up ASAP. Got a lead on some cheap Air Max 1's
wink.gif
Never mind folks.....hey hotthobo you're one lucky son of a gun!!!!!
nerd.gif

could anyone convince me in the next 30 minutes not to buy the 2k9's?? that blue colorway is killer. anyone have any complaints about them??

neukicks go for it. only complaint i have is the shiny toe, but thats not really a complaint just a preference. comfort-wise, you wont regretit.
silversurfer
pimp.gif
hope yours are holding up better than mine

Originally Posted by neukicks

could anyone convince me in the next 30 minutes not to buy the 2k9's?? that blue colorway is killer. anyone have any complaints about them??
Nope, they're really good. What CW you going for? Here's some inspiration not to buy the volts seeingas you put me in the mood to wear em...i'll take a piccie out at the stores later.

cris: excellent! i am pumped
smokin.gif

andrew: glad to hear your lady likes them, they were too big for my wife
neukicks: dope skylines! these were slept on
shaun: check your mail, tracking info sent

keeping it on the skyline tip...
3332302064_7260c93d76_o.jpg

Originally Posted by neukicks

Yeah i need the blue ones too. I see alot of fakes out there tho. I want to get a good price on em but gotta watch out for those fakes on the bay.

yo yo, thanks everyone for the opinions, but sadly.....the largest size they had was a 9
grin.gif
probably head out to Tysons Corner this weekend to see if they havethem....bground, i feel ya man the $160 is a stretch for me, but who knows hopefully some things will work out for me
smile.gif

CRISONE - you the man!! good looking out fam
pimp.gif
, excuse my diabeticness

James (Neukicks)...I plan on wearing mine over the weekend. I'll post a pic of me wearing them. Maybe my photog skills will turn you off of them.Hahaha....

Silversurfer...sick Mustards.

Prock..nice Lights. That rain Camo is starting to grow on me.

BGround...sick Comets.

Greg...got it! Can't wait!! Dope Skylines, love that colorway, but that patent/shiny swoosh turned me off.

Cris...got my shirt today, but didn't get a chance to open it. I was on my way to work. I'll post pics of it and my newest pick ups when I get homefrom work.

Peace Fam!!

Nice Stuff Everyone.
Got My Shirts Today and Took Some Pics...
This For Now.... While Waiting for My Team Orange 95s....
Maybe I will UNDS these Mowabb Safari '87s with these Really Nice Shirts!!!
Thanks again Cris!!!

"Damn, these *$$$$@ got me, I hate these *$$$$@ more then the nazi's...."-Kanye

buckled and got the 2K9s today....was able to find some forces i never wore and never WOULD wear so i exchanged them for credit, got 90$, and paid 70$ for my2k9s....and they have issues, gotta go exchange for another pair..."ugh"

Likuid i love those safaris, nice. Pulled the trigger on these, my boy at Nike saved em for me for cheap, felt obliged tobuy them
happy.gif

Tibor - beautiful. I will have at least one pair of gradient 95s from '98 someday.

Cris- My package also came today. Thanks again sir! I was just about as excited for the decals at the shirt, haha.

how are those yellow streaks still holding up?
I thought old 95's were prone to crumblin.

btw, I need a pair of those volt 2k9's in a size 9.
Anyplace selling them for under retail?
nerd.gif

just snapped some pics of my most recent pick ups...
97k01y.jpg

30ru3h2.jpg

took laces out to throw em in the washing machine...
2u5yn35.jpg

and last but not least....
eg4njc.jpg

thanks Cris...

Ugh, Limes... So dope.

Just a heads up to the Fam, just ordered these on the Crooked Tongues online store:

038.jpg

They are on sale for £50 wich i think is a really great price, they still have lots of sizes in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom