TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sz 8.5 94 air windrunner need tlc: 260429162411

sz 10 95's (are these legit?): 170345557292

sz 11.5 mid 90's triax: 110401606015

sz 12 93's need tlc: 110404380821

^^^^ agreed! Might be my first AM'09. I know I said that about the silver/blues, but these blow those out of the water

Guys, looks like those grey AM1's are part of an iD sample sale taking place at Overkill on 25th June. Bit of a shame, but Overkill also say they'redropping the new retro of the OG AM1 colourways on July 1st. Unfortunately they're in store only (just 24 pairs of each colourway). Might be worth checkingwith your local spots to see if they'll be getting any too.

I NEED both these colourways.

..............But in my size
happy.gif

Cris.

Originally Posted by Prez T

Overkill becoming the new JD Sports
laugh.gif
smh.gif
why cant a spot in the US get AMs like this ?!
for real....Nike and JD/Size should have been opened the House of Air aka HOA store!

Originally Posted by KID ZERO NINE

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Likuid i love those safaris, nice. Pulled the trigger on these, my boy at Nike saved em for me for cheap, felt obliged to buy them
happy.gif
Mod, NICE pickup...outlet? FL?
Nike Outlet, $50, which isn't very cheap i know, but it's less than half price here.

These 2k9s are killing me, i love them all.

And Nike are killing me too, the releases this year are off the hook. Picked up some more biggies today, picks in the pickup thread soon...

Nice stash bw's back there. And about the amsterdams yes a ds pair will be nice to have later on in the future.

Cris- man I wish u had a friend that was a sz 11. Those amsterdams always get my heart!

received a package in the mail today...it seemed a bit heavy for a t-shirt.
nerd.gif

3642868600_d5d8663c14_o.jpg

pulled the tee off the top to find this

3642062287_820ff0211b_o.jpg

3642062333_cb64055378_o.jpg

1 of 1 AMFAM black hoodie....much love cris!

OK whose the crazy Fam member about to Win the DS AM1 Corks on that auction site for $300+
nerd.gif

Ya likes Greg??? That might be the next installment with an embroidered logo in the front left breast area, just thinkin what to put..........

That's saying "thanks" for the custom you did for me, so I did somewhat a custom for you, haha.

Chris (battleground) has the other "1 of 1"
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

Ya likes Greg??? That might be the next installment with an embroidered logo in the front left breast area, just thinkin what to put..........

That's saying "thanks" for the custom you did for me, so I did somewhat a custom for you, haha.

Chris (battleground) has the other "1 of 1"
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Cris.
excellent!
thanks again...anytime you need some east coast love, just holler!

still working on my next custom...will go nicely with the hoody/tee for sure, some sneak peaks tomorrow
smokin.gif

that hoodie is DOPE!!!

An embroidered one is a must cris!

What brand did u use? AA?

And wow....$355 for ds corks....wow....I thought the $500 FP's was bad....same seller too?....makes u wonder...

Justin...same corks I sent you the link?

AMFAM hoodies...nice. Embroidered logo...even better. Maybe even a small logo somewhere on the hood, or on the back bottom corner, or mid back under the hood.So many sick possibilities.
nerd.gif

What up fam?? Those grey AM1s are dope. Have the blue HOA AM1s been confirmed as a Euro only release? If so, I will def need a hook up from a fam member
wink.gif

Cris - Thanks for the shirts and enjoy the book. If I get my hands on more HOA 09 books I'll be sure to let the famknow...

Picked these up today and threw some proper white laces in them
pimp.gif

Sneaker_Air_Max_95_New_Green_1.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_95_New_Green_2.jpg

Peace.

undsd today....

pretty happy with em.
2h2ffcl.jpg

went to finishline to see the red pair, but they didnt have em...

bout to crack open a few cold ones...enjoy your weekend Familia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom